Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Possible To Record & Save Netflix Series? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Possible To Record & Save Netflix Series? (549 Views)

Things Fall Apart Book Used In The NetFlix Series: Watchmen / For Those Without Netflix Account, Download NOW - Miracle In Cell NO 7 / Netflix Buys Genevieve Nnaji's 'Lionheart' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possible To Record & Save Netflix Series? by tinker33: 9:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Hey everyone smiley
I hope this section is the right one for my problem
I'm using my Netflix account for quite a while, but I'm going to travel for 1 month and I was wondering (since Netflix doesn't offer an offline service) if there is a possibility to capture some movies or series? I know that "downloading" isn't allowed because of copyright. But I read there exist softwares to record streams. Is this legal? I think it isn't different from recording TV, or am I wrong? I hope someone can help me and already managed to capture series this way (but please: only legal opportunities!) thank you and have a nice day smiley
Re: Possible To Record & Save Netflix Series? by LaLeLuuu: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hello smiley I just stumpled across your problem. For your information, netflix will probably (like Amazon already does) offer an offline service, but there's nothing definit until now (maybe end of the year??). And you are right, with a 3rd party software you can legally record whatever you are watching/listening to on your computer but keep in mind that this is only for your own purpose (if you start duplicating you can get in trouble!) I have recently been testing a few different software applications that can capture online video streams and I am truly impressed with the audials moviebox. You can save all desired films and series almost overnight with a simple click on an autoplay function! No matter if it is netflix or other streaming sites... That is really great wink You need a tool like this: http://audials.com/en/how_to_record_stream_capture_music_videos_movies_from/netflix.html
So I hope I could help you with this smiley

(1) (Reply)

Want To Join The Nigeria Movie Industry(nollywood) / Anime I Am Watching Right Now...while Waiting For Winter 2017 / #bbnaija: Bally Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.