Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . (8979 Views)

Oluchi Orlandi Posts Photo Of Her Single Serbian Friend, Toke Makinwa Intereste / Fans Blast Actress Tonto Dikeh On Instagram She Replied With Next Picture / Bimbo Oshin Posts Photo Of Her Twin Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by herkzprince(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2016
Popular Cool FM Lagos Radio personality, Chilli, had an embarrassing day with barrage of media criticisms after the photo of a v*gina was posted on her Instagram page.

The OAP who anchors the ‘Sunday Chill out Zone’ on Cool 96.9FM, had an obscene photo – an image of a V*gina, posted on her Instagram page few hours ago with the caption, “Who wants to eat?.”

Above is the Censored version of the Image she Uploaded. (See the Uncensored photo HERE) For 18+ only!

http:///dwdrs8

The post went viral and she later addressed the issue saying that her account was hacked.
Read below:-

“My attention was drawn to a hack activity on my page. Unfortunately all my pages are linked. However, the photo has been taken down and my password changed.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the support. #GodPunishDevil,” she said.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
Herkzprince
FT

Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:37am On Mar 26, 2016
After doing something stupid, they'll claim it's hack... awon smellos undecided

10 Likes

Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2016
oniranu
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by herkzprince(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
oniranu
Lolssss
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2016
I'm a fan of Rosemary Ajuka and Joy Maka, cool people doing their things.

I wished this never happened
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by herkzprince(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
I'm a fan of Rosemary Ajuka and Joy Maka, cool people doing their things.

I wished this never happened

Eeyah
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2016
herkzprince:
Lolssss
abi nah
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by adegunwa4real(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Someone that is a role model to the jonger ones *in falz voice*
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by herkzprince(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:
Someone that is a role model to the jonger ones *in falz voice*

Falz voice? Lolsssss
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by nuelzy: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2016
guy..did u see d vagina pix...cant seem to find it
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by Ada9103(f): 12:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wiarisit?
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by herkzprince(m): 1:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Didn't see any Vjay jay oooo
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by Danielle22(f): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
I dey tell...dis their excuse is becoming overuse
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by herkzprince(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Stupid fellows
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by Marcelinho(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
OK.. Next please....
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by Qualer: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ada9103:
Wiarisit?

you wanna chopsit?! wink

1 Like

Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by Fastworldlinkz(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by herkzprince(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2016
Fastworldlinkz:
Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram ---
http://www.fastworldlink..com.ng/2016/03/lady-begs-davido-for-one-night-stand-on.html

That girl needs serious whipping ..Asin big time
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 27, 2016
These women are funny. They can't keep this sh!t clean and they want it eaten.

Don't be deceived. Na when you carry your nose close to a girl's vergyna, na that time you go know who clean.

1 Like

Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by herkzprince(m): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2016
Ada9103:
Wiarisit?

For real?
You don't even need to see it ..You got your own #holyweekend.. BTW Happy Easter
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by Ada9103(f): 10:18am On Mar 27, 2016
herkzprince:

For real?
You don't even need to see it ..You got your ow
n #holyweekend.. BTW Happy Easter

lipsrsealed
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by Ada9103(f): 10:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Qualer:

you wanna chopsit?! wink

Noooooo
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by herkzprince(m): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
Talking about you being ready to mingle ..Saw your pic which got me wondering where you from? Heaven?
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by herkzprince(m): 10:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ada9103:

lipsrsealed

Talking about you being ready to mingle ..Saw your pic which got me wondering where you from? Heaven?
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by Ada9103(f): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
herkzprince:

Noooooo....Jupiter thats what mum told me
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by herkzprince(m): 3:23am On Mar 29, 2016
Ada9103:

Noooooo....Jupiter thats what mum told me

Wow!!! No wonder you so bright ..What a great feeling it must have been falling outta that planet ..Don't worry no more ..Your mission on earth is about to be accomplished wink
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by Ada9103(f): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2016
herkzprince:

Wow!!! No wonder you so bright ..What a great feeling it must have been falling outta that planet ..Don't worry no more ..Your mission on earth is about to be accomplished wink

You gonna make my dream become a reality huh?
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by herkzprince(m): 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ada9103:

You gonna make my dream become a reality huh?

Sure ..Anything for you Angel
So what dream are we talking about? 'Cause I know you don't have one ..Asin which one should we deal with first before handling the rest?
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by Ada9103(f): 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
herkzprince:

Sure ..Anything for you Angel
So what dream are we talking about? 'Cause I know you don't have one ..Asin which one should we deal with first before handling the rest?

I don't have a dream embarassed
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by herkzprince(m): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ada9103:

I don't have a dream embarassed

Nah ..I didn't mean that ..I meant an Angel like you should have many dreams(read it again) ..And we gonna deal with them in order of preference ..So which one we gonna deal with first? wink
Re: Gbese Re O!! Cool FM OAP Posts Photo Of A Vagina On Instagram & She Wrote . . by meobizy(f): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2019
I thank God I have seen a non hypocritical forum where I can speak my mind and post pictures which suit my mood. This place has finally chased me away with repeated unnecessary censorship.

(1) (Reply)

Is Rita Dominic Truly A Lesbian? / See What Korede Bello wore To Dr Sid & Simi Osomo's White Wedding / 39yrs Old Actress Rita Dominic Is Getting Married ★pics★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.