Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Open Letter To Emeka Ike Over His Comments On Ibinabo Fiberesima Court Case - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Emeka Ike Over His Comments On Ibinabo Fiberesima Court Case (1060 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima’s Campaign Poster For Charmain Of Okrika LG Rivers State / Fathia Balogun & Ibinabo Fiberesima At The Amazons TV Show On AIT / Munachi Uzoma Sues Ibinabo Fiberesima For Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Emeka Ike Over His Comments On Ibinabo Fiberesima Court Case by iamjayboss(m): 8:30am On Mar 26, 2016
I write this open letter to you Emeka Ike because of what you said concerning Ibinabo's court case in your interview with Saturday Beats.

The court has finally declared you as the president of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, one thing I expect from you is to concentrate on your work and how you can move Nollywood to the next level and not be talking about Ibinabo case in court to the media.

Ibinabo and family are in deep thoughts after the Appeal court dismissed her case, upholding the High Court Judgment and you are here saying she will bag a second jail term, are you human at all? I will plead with you to remember this woman in your prayers.

I am not against justice, I want justice to be served on this case just as you won yours but let justice be given be with mercy, Ibinabo is a human and we are bound to mistakes.

In a recent interview with Vanguard, Ibinabo said she started begging the family the first day the accident happened and has always been praying for them.

Here is what she told Vanguard incase you didn't read it.

“I am always praying for the family of the accident victim, Dr. Giwa Suraj" Ibinabo started.
“I almost committed suicide the first time I was jailed. Since the incident happened, I have learnt how not to trust anybody any more. I put my trust now in the Lord and this is better explained in the new song I recorded. The music captures my story.
“Emotionally, I have been drained and to some extent humiliated, even in public. I wasn’t happy that I was involved in that accident. I have said it over and over again that I’m deeply sorry that it ever happened.

“I don’t know how else to atone for the accident. I started begging my victim’s family from the very day the accident happened. My family attended the funeral rites and service of songs and I even attended the 40 days prayer when I was not strong enough to move about.
“I met with the mother and the wife of the deceased. There’s virtually nothing I didn’t do to plead with the family of the deceased to let me off the hook. I’m still pleading with them as I speak with you right now, even though they banned me from coming to see them, they warned me to stop coming to their house. So, I can only pray for them and that’s what I did always.” she said.

Ibinabo also lamented a situation where members of the Guild would always refer to her prison ordeal each time they want to attack her person.

“Every time they want to throw things at me, they would bring it up. I didn’t steal anybody’s money and I am not a criminal,” she averred.

After reading all that will you still talk about this lady to the press? If you don't know she cried in court on the day of the judgement. She is also not happy about the accident.

The best you can do now is to avoid the press or stop talking about Ibinabo to the press, if you are asked any question about her don't answer it. Am sure you know how to avoid such questions.

This is from a lover of Nollywood.

Written by Akpene Jacob, I blog at Lasgidionline.com.ng

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/03/open-letter-to-emeka-ike-over-his.html

Re: Open Letter To Emeka Ike Over His Comments On Ibinabo Fiberesima Court Case by funnynation(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2016
ok
Re: Open Letter To Emeka Ike Over His Comments On Ibinabo Fiberesima Court Case by delishpot: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2016
She was begging to be let off the hook not for causing them to loose a son, father and brother. Exactly what the man's sister said to the media that Ibinabo did. Na I'm be say dem no lie against her. If na me be them I go vex too.
Re: Open Letter To Emeka Ike Over His Comments On Ibinabo Fiberesima Court Case by aristocratic(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2016
So, what should I do now??
Re: Open Letter To Emeka Ike Over His Comments On Ibinabo Fiberesima Court Case by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2016
seen
Re: Open Letter To Emeka Ike Over His Comments On Ibinabo Fiberesima Court Case by osemoses1234(m): 8:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Ibinabo send yu cum ok we don hear
Re: Open Letter To Emeka Ike Over His Comments On Ibinabo Fiberesima Court Case by lalasticlala(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
You should have quoted exactly what he said in the interview in this Ur article.. That's how to make it more interesting to read...
Re: Open Letter To Emeka Ike Over His Comments On Ibinabo Fiberesima Court Case by LuveU2(f): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
I hope she is paying you sha

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lopez To Release New Single "I Ain't Your Mama" / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Husband As He Bags Award At CEO’s Business Summit(pics / Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.