Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. (1055 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. by sleekkid2015: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nigerian pop singer, Tiwa Savage, 36, has addressed her husband’s shocking allegations made yesterday, Thursday, April 28, 2016.

In the video interview conducted by Azuka Ogujiuba of This Day Newspaper, Tiwa Savage spoke about her husband and former manager Tunji ‘Tee Billz’ Balogun.

Speaking on the same day of Tee Billz’sallegations at her home, the award winning singer said her marriage to her former manager was filled infidelity, emotional abuse, drug use and mismanagement of funds.

Tiwa Savage admitted their marriage has been on the rocks for a while and she has covered up for a lot of his mistakes. “For the past 2 months me and TJ have not been together” revealed the singer.

In an emotional revelation she emphatically denied Tee Billz’s accusation that she had S3x with Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy, herrecord label mate Dr. Sid and Nigerianmusic legend 2face Idibia. She even offered to take a lie detector test to show her honesty.

“I will say for the record I have never cheated on my husband, never, not with Don Jazzy, not with Dr. Sid, not with 2face, not with anybody. I am willing to take a lie detector test” said Tiwa Savage.

She also made claims that Tee Billz lives an expensive, wild and sadly unaffordable lifestyle which has embarassed her several times. In the interview Tiwa Savage also mentioned that the Economic & Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and his debtors are on the hunt for him because of his N45m alleged debt.

Tired of his emotional abuse, lies and infidelity Tiwa Savage has said that her marriage is over and she is focused on raising her son. “I don’t care at this point if I don’t ever get married again” admitted the Mavin Records singer.

Although she says is done with her marriage,Tiwa Savage said she is still praying for Tee Billz.

Watch the highly emotional video below.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/04/watch-video-tiwa-savage-addresses-teebillzs-accusations/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O22u_FUkmu8

Cc, lalasticlala, ishilove

1 Share

Re: Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. by sleekkid2015: 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa Said it all
Re: Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2016
lobatan.....
Re: Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. by Michellla(f): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
and they had to make the whole thing public??

1 Like

Re: Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. by ayguru: 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
She even got pregnant again so soon!!!!!!

Chaii TJ baba
Re: Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. by yekparikpa(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Y'all excepted her to admit cheating on her husband? Anyways I just hope these mess ends as soon as possible just for baby Jamal's sake!
Re: Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. by vizkiz: 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
#teamwedon'tcare
#Teamwedon'tgiveafuck
undecided
Re: Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. by yekparikpa(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
On a second thought, am kinda feeling for her right now...like what might be going through her head if she is truely innocent of the whole allegations.

1 Like

Re: Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
yekparikpa:
Y'all excepted her to admit cheating on her husband? Anyways I just hope these mess ends as soon as possible just for baby Jamal's sake!

Will it take her swearing at the shrine of Sango or amadioha before u believe her?

Teebillz hasn't exactly been employed since she fired him from being her manager.
The dude knew it was over, he knew he was going down and decided to drag her down with him.

His ATM stopped dispensing cash, I'll curse the bank with unprintable words too if I didn't have any other ATM.
Re: Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. by 9ijaprince(m): 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
Looking at tiwas face she is really hurt emotionally, but I am of the opinion that she should have kept mute for now. Silence is golden. I really pity her. God will surely see them through.
Re: Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. by sleekkid2015: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Okey
Re: Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kai!! What a useless husband this Tee Billz is shocked
Re: Watch VIDEO: Tiwa Savage Addresses Teebillz’s Accusations. by 0ubenji(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Some hellbound peeps av called dis gurl olosho nd sorts of names yestide oo.. Smh.. #prejudice

(1) (Reply)

Davido & His New Signing, Dremo Pose For The Camera As They Shoot New Video / Juliet Ibrahim & Stylist Swankyjerry Step Out In Matching Outfits / Hilarious : Miss Nwanyi Mbaise Thought KESHI Was A Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.