Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:27 AM

When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) (1439 Views)

Germany Set To Deport Over 30,000 Nigerians / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" / Nigerian Man Collapses, Dies On A Flight From Dubai To Luwanda. Do You Know Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) by Princedapace(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2016
tongue grin

Re: When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 26, 2016
Hillarious .....this can't be real
Re: When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) by darkenkach(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2016
So no be for motor parks this madness dey..
Re: When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) by northvietnam(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2016
V
Re: When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) by delishpot: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2016
Lol. Deportees no dey carry load share. But quite funny
Re: When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) by iamauxin(m): 9:21am On Mar 26, 2016
This guy is made!
Re: When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) by Wuuworld(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2016
Na my brother Chidi...

He wasn't deported joor..
Re: When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) by mployer(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2016
This can't be real.
Re: When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) by Etinosajay(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2016
It might be true
Re: When They Deport You From Dubai, Europe And America At The Same Time (photo) by 2fine2fast(m): 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
PHOTOKIOSK NI JO

Meanwhile PMB wake up, honeymoon is over.
I still stand with my President.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

BLACK SATURDAY: 100 Feared Dead In Kano-bound Train Accident / These Are Top 10 Most Dangerous Countries To Visit / Do I Need A Transit Visa Dublin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.