Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" (36732 Views)

Video Of Stranded Nigerians, Africans At Ukraine/Poland Border / Deport Nigerians - South African Twitter Users Call For Mass Deportation / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by diasporaman(m): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2018
Against all odds, against the political permutations of Italian politics, Italy has elected its first black senator, a Nigerian immigrant who is a member of the country’s far-right, anti-immigrant League party. Toni Iwobi, the head of the party’s immigration department, was elected on Sunday (March 4) in Brescia, an industrial city in northern Italy.

His election didn’t go down well with some people who slammed his choice to work against his own fellow immigrants. Iwobi’s party is an anti-immigrant party that has campaigned vigorously against the integration of African immigrants in the past. His party has explored several means whereby the influx of African immigrants into Italy can be halted

Iwobi, 62, came to Italy in the 1970s on a student visa, got married to his Italian wife and became a councilor for the party in 1995. Iwobi said that he wasn’t against immigration but that he wanted people to travel to Italy.

However a video has surfaced where the first black senator vowed to deport all immigrants who are living in Italy illegally most especially his fellow Nigerians.

Nigeria has the highest number of immigrants in Italy, last year alone over 17,000 crossed the Mediterranean sea into Italy.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlyxC1yHBxA

https://diasporareporters.com/will-deport-nigerians-africans-without-papers-italy-first-black-senator-vows/

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by diasporaman(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2018
E don set

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by thesicilian: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2018
You don't get such a high profile govt position in another country without being ready to kiss their ass.

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by stephleena(f): 11:15am On Mar 10, 2018
lol..pharaoh wey,no sabi Joseph don come..

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:
lol..pharaoh wey,no sabi Joseph don come..

Lol.

I can now understand why Balotelli took a swipe at him now, such a conflicted position

87 Likes

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2018
thesicilian:
You don't get such a high profile govt position in another country without being ready to kiss their ass.

What is wrong with DAT? Is it not shameful that Africa has refused to develop despite all the God gifted resources. We cry over deportation in another country instead of thinking how to develop to deport others. There was a time we deported Ghanaians, today they deport us.

If only we could channel our energy to bringing about proper change in our country. We Africans should be ashamed and stop all these complain please. Nothing works in Africa. Absolutely nothing. Ordinary Libya is slave trading your brothers and we are not ashamed.

Everything black has problem abeg. We voted in a man without WASCE cert, at almost 80yrs and some people still praise his incompetence.

My brother we should be ashamed.

241 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Cooly100: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2018
thesicilian:

...just like your VP has been doing to Tinubu and Buhari...lying and forgot he is a pastor..

You might be right...

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by stephleena(f): 11:23am On Mar 10, 2018
thesicilian:
citing osibanjo as a case study

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 10, 2018
stephleena:

citing osibanjo as a case study

Lol.you no get chill. I miss your old DP, change am back joor. I liked staring at those eyes grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by divinehand2003(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2018
Hmmmm
Water don pass garri oooooo
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by alphacyborg(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2018
cheesy and my Igbo brothers were celebrating him, lol.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by agriboom: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2018
God bless you

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by eleojo23: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2018
He wants to do the right thing na

Why do Nigerians always think that the rules and system should bend for them?

If your papers have expired, renew or leave.
And if you don't have papers, you are not supposed to be there in the first place.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Cyynthialove(f): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2018
alphacyborg:
cheesy and my Igbo brothers were celebrating him, lol.
Even Nigerians hate themselves with passion hence the killings in north central, quit notice, human skull harvesting and the rest of them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by diasporaman(m): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2018
If Benin people swear for this Omo Igbo i swear e go catch him

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by marveangel(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2018
no wonder he was elected

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by kayfra: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
Uncle Tom. Is this the guy they were shouting crazed kwenu and Amaka chants over?

This is a useless traitor

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by FarahAideed: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
Deport any illegal immigrant you come across before they turn Europe to a shit hole like they did to their countries...illegal immigration is a get way crime , you can't expect anything good from someone who cant obey simple straight forward immigration laws .

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by nwabobo: 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2018
diasporaman:
Against all odds, against the political permutations of Italian politics, Italy has elected its first black senator, a Nigerian immigrant who is a member of the country’s far-right, anti-immigrant League party. Toni Iwobi, the head of the party’s immigration department, was elected on Sunday (March 4) in Brescia, an industrial city in northern Italy.

His election didn’t go down well with some people who slammed his choice to work against his own fellow immigrants. Iwobi’s party is an anti-immigrant party that has campaigned vigorously against the integration of African immigrants in the past. His party has explored several means whereby the influx of African immigrants into Italy can be halted

Iwobi, 62, came to Italy in the 1970s on a student visa, got married to his Italian wife and became a councilor for the party in 1995. Iwobi said that he wasn’t against immigration but that he wanted people to travel to Italy.

However a video has surfaced where the first black senator vowed to deport all immigrants who are living in Italy illegally most especially his fellow Nigerians.

Nigeria has the highest number of immigrants in Italy, last year alone over 17,000 crossed the Mediterranean sea into Italy.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlyxC1yHBxA

https://diasporareporters.com/will-deport-nigerians-africans-without-papers-italy-first-black-senator-vows/

If you must migrate, migrate legally.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2018

Well, that is the right thing to do.

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by nawtyme: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Maybe that is why Baloteli Mario is not a fan.

You will be used and dumped like TINUBU

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Jip96: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
It'd be your own blood
Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Throwback: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
Thank God this man is not Yoruba.

He would have been accused of envy for trying to be compliant with the Italian law.

Mr Iwobi, abeg deport them all.

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Mrkumareze(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
I sorry for my Edo brothers and sisters

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Reference(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
He should start immediately and without delay. Let them return to repair their countries of origin.

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by AntiWailer: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Good

Re: Toni Iwobi: I Will Deport Nigerians, Africans Without Papers In Italy" by Dpatch(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2018
Issokay.

19 Persons In Search Of ‘Bulletproof’ Charm Die In Auto Crash In Katsina / Which State In Nigeria Is Best For You? This Will Help You Decide / Should I Go For NYSC Or Continue My Journey Abroad?