Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Relationship Matters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Relationship Matters (550 Views)

#ikorodu A Little Care Is What Matters About The Ongoing Protest / Matters Arising, She Wants Me (photo Preview) / Pensions matters ...Lets talk about those pension isssues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Matters by WiseCollins(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
And I was traveling yesterday..Hav ing missed the 3rd bus...I had no option but to wait patiently for the 4th bus to get filled. I tried to keep myself busy,by listening to some cool songs.Not quite too long later...I noticed this duo,a guy and a lady make their way to the vehicle...Sigh ting them,I never really bothered...I mean they were just any other random passenger as I was,so I reasoned...they were communicating in whispers... I never really bothered...I mean what could be more pleasing than having the one you really love beside you... I kept on with my song. Suddenly,the lady entered the vehicle angrily...leavi ng the guy standing aloof behind...she made her entry to the back seat just behind where I was seated,close to the wind shield... Hmm...I now had to pay particular attention to this perceived love birds to know what actually was going on. I feigned engrossed with my hand device while eavesdropping to avoid suspicion. The guy made his way to were the lady was seated,standing outside,he talked with the lady over the wind shield.She was like..."please. ..leave me alone,what do you want me to understand? " The guy was like,"babe,plea se,understand,j ust bear with me..." He brought out his wallet and made to show the girl,"what I have their is my last card,I couldn't do more,please manage it" The girl replied,"please go, and leave me alone,did you just got to know I was going to travel today,dint I pre inform u?" The guy kept begging,stood their for almost 20mins for d gal to take d little he had,all to no avail.He even reminded her,he had lectures to attend and how they were drawing attention...Her reply,"...and who is holding you,please go to your school with your change"...with that she jammed the windshield...le aving the guy moping shamefully like a mice beaten by rain...When he noticed all eyes were on him,he smiled that kind of sheepish smile you smile when caught red handed stealing from your mother's pot of soup,and left with shame. Where I was,I was boiling...how can a full fledged man be that foolish?... What was he thinking...even if the lady were to be the last woman on earth...what could warrant such dehumanization all in the name of relationship.an d to think that the guy was a student just as the lady,receiving monthly stipends from whoever or working to see themselves through school,made it more outrageous and unfathomable for me... I was visibly annoyed...but I don't really know who to direct my annoyance...the guy?or the lady?
Re: Relationship Matters by Kingsasian(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
When we are drunk in love we tend to do some foolish things all in the name of love. Most guys would do same if not worse if we were to be in his shoes. And I don't want to be quick in judging the lady because we don't know what exactly led to the issue and it might be that the guy lied to her or enticed her with promises of giving her some cash after her stay which he didn't fulfil at the end. Its annoying though

1 Like

Re: Relationship Matters by petkoffdrake2(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
The girl was harsh... She probably has found a better mugu...

Maybe she has gold round her waist... Just maybe undecided
Re: Relationship Matters by WiseCollins(m): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
Sincerely, both of them are wrong. why wash your dirty underwears in public?
Re: Relationship Matters by emmchi(m): 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
I think they call it blind love grin it blinded his reasoning grin
Re: Relationship Matters by josgolf(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nice copy...next time try to quote your source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10204202421682603&id=1288848259&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10204202421682603%3Atl_objid.10204202421682603%3Athid.1288848259%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A1420099200%3A1451635199%3A-6955194443527008571&__tn__=%2As
Re: Relationship Matters by WiseCollins(m): 10:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Nawao. Ndi osicha egbu

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Challenges / Photo News: Meet The Buhari Who Never Had School Leaving Certificate / Aero Sacks 100 Contract Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.