Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram (56602 Views)

Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter / Lady Begs Jim Iyke For Sex On Instagram (screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Consecratedp: 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
Na wa o! With no pride or shame, a South African fan of Davido took to her Instagram page few hours ago to Unashamedly flirt with the 23-year-old music star.

The young lady with the IG handle '@Sne_Pearl' shared a photo of the singer on her page
and captioned it with a prayer: Dear sweet baby Jesus
Just ONE night…that’s all I’m asking…just ONE.

When quized by one of her followers why she wanted a one night stand with the star, she stated that she wanted to have his babies.

she then went ahead to impress Davido by flirting with him in Yoruba: She asked him to please date her, saying ‘ Mon’ife e. Se wa femi All the damn time!!!! OKO MI NIYI. I mean look at this man.’

Davido is however yet to reply her.

Trust my Naija people now, see some of their comments on IG as regards the lady's desperate move.

Wow.... .she's really desperate.

SOURCE : http://paulolarewaju..com.ng/2016/03/no-shame-lady-begs-davido-for-one-night.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Beerukky(f): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
DafuQ!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by cruzita(f): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
really shameless

12 Likes

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by YorubaWoman: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Eedi

Awon omo irole aye
One night stand lati ko kokoro abi loyun babies
Won tie kuku ni ilaji spoonu abi diropu ti to lati domo undecided

Eleribu
Odooko
Olobole
Aja

Inu tin bimi grin

149 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Cutehector(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
When the devil wants to really really fvck u up, he uses women...

Alex ekubo's tempt was a very nice one.. he openly dismissed the girl.. and to make matters worse, she was just so so pretty.. am very very sure a lot of guys would have been asking her out.. but she decided to make a fool of herself to demand wat's never gona be.

I wish our ladies will see themselves with dignity sha..

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by ojnnaco(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
I Keep telling people gone are the days when girls are virtuous. Direct and indirect prostitution is now the order of the day and has become a culture which have been thriving with all impunity ..
Just days ago a friend of mine said he is not botherd on marrying a Virgin but God should just pls give him a babe with any infection

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by igraman(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
what's there... she should even be commended for being bold. who no like better thing ...

9 Likes

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Pheals(f): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2016

it happen in Nigeria also undecided ... Another baby mama go soon come abi u want the girl die in silence of love lol

11 Likes

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by CaroLyner(f): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
freedom of speech.theres no crime in expressing herself

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by lilmax(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Even this one with hiv still wan get baby papa
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Michellla(f): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
i bet she wont be saying that if he was a random poor boy.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Its End time where unimaginable things happen.
Davido shd give her what she wanted, anyway, I won't be there when the duo agree to meet on b*d......

2 Likes

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by seankay(m): 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
She's bold enough to state her desire. Her choice,not my business

4 Likes

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by petkoffdrake2(m): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Who are they?

OK... Are they they d chibok abductors?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by jericco1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
at least she went straight to the point..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by CaroLyner(f): 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
am sure he's smart enough to know she's melting for his money and not him

8 Likes

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Tallesty1(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
freedom of speech.theres no crime in expressing herself
Yea...... No crime.

No moral,

14 Likes

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Michellla(f): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
am sure he's smart enough to know she's melting for his money and not him
for real.sophie has taught him a lesson grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by chibwike(m): 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
Gold circle digger

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by ijustdey: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2016
she has a hidden agenda....

and if guy man should fall for this..... she will definitely turn him to her mugu

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by nikkypearl(f): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by pedrilo: 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Destiny killers. Na so my student dey take Holla me for whatsapp after school hour.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 26, 2016
Wtf is he still waiting?
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Consecratedp: 3:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Lol!

chibwike:
Gold circle digger
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Consecratedp: 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Moderators, push to front page o!
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
A patient 's got a what's called " substitution syndrome" when you equate a one night stand to babies
Then you remove somebody's money on "my money long like trailer". and replace it with bura/ppenis" you are loosing it
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by mac04: 4:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Eedi

Awon omo irole aye One night stand lati ko kokoro abi loyun babies Won tie kuku ni ilaji spoonu abi diropu ti to lati domo undecided
Eleribu Odooko Olobole Aja
Inu tin bimi grin

E je ebure oooo.iya wa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by OgidiOlu3(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Most Nigerians are hypocrites sha. When one random guy begged for retweets to go out with Cuppy Otedola, people retweeted for him and even congratulated him. A girl is expressing her love for a celeb and y'all are calling her shameless. If I say I want one night with Yemi Alade or Cuppy, will I be called shameless or a gold digger? undecided

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by Akious2k2(m): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Similar things happen 2 corpers in some part of CR state, where dey wana have a child 4 u, even if u're not interested in marrying dem... 2 bad... 1 has 2 b very careful
Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by dan9ice(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Awareness
. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Davido For One Night Stand On Instagram by omoplaycool(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=CaroLyner post=44127554]freedom of speech.theres no crime in expressing herself[/quotle]
..haba , from you? And I used to be your fan o. ..I think people should learn to use their toothbrush in the open and the chewing stick in private...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church / Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) / A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.