Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church (56595 Views)

Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Olajumoke Orisaguna And Denrele At Cruise & Chillz Event In Lagos(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by TunezMediaBlog: 9:54am On Jul 05, 2016
I Was Harassed at Mountain of Fire Church for not Covering my Hair… Denrele Edun

Popular TV host, Denrele Edun, is not in competition with anybody as he has been able to carve a strong niche for himself in the Nigerian entertainment industry and so far, he has become a force to reckon with.

Denrele being a brand himself, has been able to break boundaries and with his jovial manner, he has been able to attract various influential personalities both local and internationally to himself.

Always busy at various shows, Nigeriafilms.com was left with no choice but to confront him to know if he creates time to attend church programs especially vigils but being who he is, he chose to speak the truth which will always set him free.

Denrele disclosed that the last time he attended vigil was in 1st of January and since then, he has not had the time to attend anymore but still looking out for one of the days he will attend since he still hungers for it.

When Nigeriafilms.com seeked to know the last time he attended vigil, he said, “It’s been long I attended vigil. The last vigil I attended was in 1st January 2016. Ah blood of God and we are in July, I must continue the vigil but I love vigil; then you know when you pack your hair sha wrap one scarf round in fact, the last time I went to MFM, the pastor told me that aunty, the next time you come here and you don’t cover your hair it will not be funny, I couldn’t even start explaining that I was a man and had to let it go.”

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/movie-news/138-spirit-of-naija/38855-i-was-harassed-at-mountain-of-fire-church-for-not-covering-my-hair-denrele-edun

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by halfricanadian(f): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2016
Thank God he didnt explain that he was a man

It wud av turn from vigil to deliverance night

458 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by benedictnsi(m): 10:00am On Jul 05, 2016
Okay....
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 05, 2016
lobatan
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by kokoA(m): 10:06am On Jul 05, 2016
Na God save you.. You for the treat broken neck for hospital now.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Ladycloud(f): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2016
grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Benjom(m): 10:12am On Jul 05, 2016
Dayuum! They're even lenient on you but cele people go flog all those legion of restless demons out of you.

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by dannielight(m): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
I don't expect him to be surprised now.
Dress the way you want to addressed. Shikena!

27 Likes

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Seungid1(f): 12:40pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lolzzz

Check my signature for your biz loans. No collateral
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by looseweight: 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lolz...

Had it been you told the pastor you be guy, my brother, na to spend d next seven days fasting and praying to be delivered from the spirit playing basket ball on top your head

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by AngelAhnie(f): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2016
why u take your craze go there?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good for him. His nonsense is epic.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
U should have explain to the pastor that U are a man because u really need a serious deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by olufoluke: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Who send am?
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Aunty Derenle . cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by exxellarsz: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Good for him. I hope one day he come back to his normal self. Money ruins if not careful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by rifasenate11(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
grin
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by lollmaolol(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
Well deserved
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by stubbornman(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2016
I swear I love him dress for that first pix

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by ednut1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lies from d blogger or derenle
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by haxorDelite(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
I don't even know why hate this guy..

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Okaka27(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
wetn Denrele de find for church?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by defendedvictim(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
No be small aunty... Nigga shud be delivered

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
Thank God he didn't explain that he was a man

It dud av turn from vigil to deliverance night

I guess he was a shame to say that.
Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by u3man(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2016
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Godisking2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
abi..wetn e find go there

1 Like

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Mopolchi: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
You wear skirt go the church wey pastor no know say you be man upon all your bia bia?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2016
halfricanadian:
Thank God he didnt explain that he was a man

It wud av turn from vigil to deliverance night

And he would have been saved.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
Lawd have mercy!!!!

I wonder where his parents went wrong undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Harassed Denrele In Mountain Of Fire Church by Benedicta261(f): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
Aunty Derenle . cheesy

No be small thing. They probably thought he waz a woman.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sinach & Obasanjo Take Selfie On A Plane / Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos) / Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.