Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Lets Talk; 2016 KPMG Internship Placements - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lets Talk; 2016 KPMG Internship Placements (1832 Views)

KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria / A Thread For Participants Interested In Learning It Courses & Career Placements / Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk; 2016 KPMG Internship Placements by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
Goodday all,
KPMG is an international Accounting firm considered to be among the Big Four Accounting firms in the world. It employs over 170,000 persons world wide and is constantly looking for new talents.
They provide services such as Auditing, Consultancy, Tax and Advisory.
Its branch in Nigeria is Located at KPMG Tower, Aboyade Cole Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

Currently, application for both graduate and undergraduate internship placement is on going

See to apply http://www.kpmg.com/ng/en/careers/pages/internship.aspx

TO ALL;
Those who applied for the internship program have you been contacted?,
please what can we do to improve our chances of getting the placement?
To past interns;
What was the experience like?
What should we do to get in?
How do we pass the assessment?
How long after applying before we are contacted?

I hope this thread is contributory as I believe its useful to both graduates and undergraduates.
Re: Lets Talk; 2016 KPMG Internship Placements by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2016
Odunlami, Olutumininu
to

Dear Applicant,

We thank you for your continued interest in the 2016 KPMG Summer Internship Program.

You have been scheduled to take the Internship Essay Assessment on Monday 4 April, 2016 and shall be administered as follows:

· The essay will be sent to your mail box on the test day i.e. Monday 4 April, 2016 by 4:00pm- Nigerian Time

· Your essay write up should be submitted within an hour (1 hour), beginning from time of delivery into your mail box. Any essay received after the time allowed would be automatically disqualified. Hence, you are advised to frequently check your mail box/spam folder so as to commence your essay at the appropriate time. Excuses for late submission would NOT be entertained.

Your essay must be submitted with the attached copies of the following documents:

· SSCE/O ’level Results or its equivalent

· Birth Certificate

· Academic Transcript

· Other relevant academic documents/awards (We advise you get these documents scanned and saved prior to the test date so as to ensure that all relevant documents are submitted without any omission).

You are required to adhere strictly to the Microsoft Word format of the essay – font size or font type as would be specified.

N: B – We advise that the test be completed independently and that plagiarism be avoided. Please ignore this mail if you do not meet our requirements and if you have taken this assessment before.

Whoelse has received this?
Re: Lets Talk; 2016 KPMG Internship Placements by ST2096(m): 12:19am On Apr 27, 2016
I have...i got an email after filling the application form that i have an interview scheduled on friday...
Re: Lets Talk; 2016 KPMG Internship Placements by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2016
ST2096:
I have...i got an email after filling the application form that i have an interview scheduled on friday...

My interview is today within the hour.
Re: Lets Talk; 2016 KPMG Internship Placements by gorgeouschick90: 12:15pm On May 26, 2016
please drop ur email. I also applied for the internship and got a mail from them
Re: Lets Talk; 2016 KPMG Internship Placements by gorgeouschick90: 8:45am On May 27, 2016
Did any of u get d internship and wat unit were u placed?
Re: Lets Talk; 2016 KPMG Internship Placements by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
gorgeouschick90:
Did any of u get d internship and wat unit were u placed?
Yes I did.. Sent I an email already

(1) (Reply)

Free CV Rewrite And Review/Free Interview Assistance / If You Own A Blog/website But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. / Get Empowered Now... ONLINE GRAPHIC TRAINING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.