Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? (9196 Views)

Why Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployable And Solutions To The Problem / Must Read Advice To Young (nigerian) Graduates - Study4free / Lets Talk; 2016 KPMG Internship Placements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by Mufasa1805(m): 2:35am On Jun 19, 2016
I Cried for the Future of this Great country when I saw this Tweet.

Is it that our graduates don’t have sense and our senators are geniuses? Or how else do you explain that an average Nigerian graduate’s salary is 1/7th of that of a US graduate, while a Nigerian Senator’s salary is 8 times that of a US senator.
I think the way out is to graduate in Nigeria, get a job in US and come back to become a senator here in Nigeria.

LOL Or What do you think?

Check out this tweet below:-

Source:- www..ng/2016/06/18/lets-talk-nigerian-politicians-hardworking-nigerian-graduates/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by talk2alabama: 5:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Why are we so hellbent on worldly possessions? Life expectancy now has been reduced to 50 years... fear God

5 Likes

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by KenModi(m): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2016
So long we continue with our "I don't care attitude" towards what our public office holders do we wld continue to suffer.

Until we begin to hold them responsible for their actions while in office, we would continue to weep and wail everyday over the situation of things in the country.

My people money dey dis country! Why we go dey suffer at all with all the money wey we get?

Nigeria is over due for a revolution, a bloody revolution! Infact we need an "African spring" similar to the Arab spring.

But who wan die?!!

Everyone keeps saying "one day e go beta".

My fellow youthful brothers and sisters, I have bad news, e no go better anytime soon or in the future if we no take to the street and protest all the rubbish wey we dey see for the hand of our government.

See how graduates for America dey enjoy while graduates for my country dey fight to get manageable work, at least to survive; while one WAEC holder go just manage land for house of reps and e go dey drive all latest cars; and dem go dey push for bills wey go mak dem enjoy more, like as Ekweremadu and co dey push for life time pension for principal office holder for Senate.

Chai! Greed at its peak!

My people, mak I ask one question, abeg between B.Sc and WAEC na which certificate high pass

I pity my people as they continue to eat from dustbin while few among them keep all the money for banks for abroad.

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by honsaint(m): 6:17am On Jun 19, 2016
I wish our politicians don't c politics as business, rather a way to influence ppl positively. But most of them re in politics just to make #quick money
We need characters like #Gabbar (As played in Indian movie #Gabbar is back).... We all have to act against this CORRUPT public office holders...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by yungryce: 6:17am On Jun 19, 2016
d world as we know it has always belong to those who are ready to conquer it and d best way to conquer wealth in Nigeria is to either be an oil bloc or a polithiefcian. either way way, u must be a thief. d average Nigerian graduate is not ready to fight for a better tomorrow which means dat nothing is going to change any time soon

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by omoadeleye(m): 6:18am On Jun 19, 2016
This question mess for my mouth and put salt also. Ok

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by LieDetector(m): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Nigeria is a zoo.... We're like the zoo animals and our politicians are the zookeepers. They dictate what we ought to and what we ought not to eat....
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Yes in terms of looting, Laundering, Attacking each other on social media but get cozy and hug during get together meetings, Spending excessively on irrelevant trips, Promoting propaganda to destroy opposition party agenda.

But

Nigerian graduates are a set of ignorant people who thinks memorizing and regurgitation education is what it takes to be smart, Degree is synonymous to doing only white collar job, Lacks basic sense of self and tend to blend in to conformity.

Conclusion- Graduates otherwise known as elites are the tools politician uses to orchestrates their plans, Politicians are the most intelligent people with little hardwork but slight work and get the graduates to do the hardwork.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by Jalubarika(m): 6:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Imagine?
Politicians don't give a f**k bout us.
Some of my friend who never went to school are making it bigger and better than us.
Making us look like Unserious fellows.
So what's the point gaaan.
The way Politicians are fixing our Problems is attached below

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by TooNoisy(f): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2016
The answer is that we don't hold our politicians accountable rather we all want to be like thalem as even you suggested.

The budget for the National Assembly is bigger than the budget for 21 States. How does that make any sense. Politics is the most rewarding profession in Nigeria and that is because all they do is steal. And when somebody comes after them asking to return stolen funds, we the same people will call it witch hunting.

Nigerian politicians are the laziest in the world yet they are the highest paid because of the greed inherent in most Nigerians. It is the same greed that makes you want to become a politician for the simple reason of the huge pay.

15 Likes

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:23am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
Why are we so hellbent on worldly possessions? Life expectancy now has been reduced to 50 years... fear God
as in? undecided
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by Goddex: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2016
ew
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2016
they will now say Nigeria is poor.... our politicians are busy empowering themselves with mind blowing salaries instead of increasing the minimum wage. SMH for Nigeria angry angry angry
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by jtjohn(m): 6:27am On Jun 19, 2016
If you ask me; na who I go ask? The matter wey we see so, e tay wey e start.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by kurajordan(m): 6:28am On Jun 19, 2016
OKay
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Nigeria is just a corrupt country.. dazzall
Today makes it exactly five years i lost my dad,R.I.P dad..i miss u
cry

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by chiefboomite204(f): 6:28am On Jun 19, 2016
The best option
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by amclimax(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2016
How many times will i say this those people never cared about us..... if dey lyk make dem change the name of the party frm pdp to apc or sometyn else in future na d same people with the same mentality and tricks....f**k the govt...
Sing with me ..... am gonna be there, i say am gonna be there one day

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by toprealman: 6:31am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
meaning?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by talk2alabama: 6:32am On Jun 19, 2016
toprealman:
meaning?
which part of my statement gets you perplexed?
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by jamex93(m): 6:36am On Jun 19, 2016
Serious issue fa

Na d ppl NDA for dey bomb b DAT not our oil well

The truth be told if no terrorist rise against Nigerian office holder and their properties

Make una no expect anything good ...... Because these PPl are bunch of heartless criminals

Happy Sunday all

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by toprealman: 6:38am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
which part of my statement gets you perplexed?
Statement?

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by talk2alabama: 6:40am On Jun 19, 2016
toprealman:
Statement?
what does it seem to be, a letter to the Hebrews? Gerara hia mehn
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by nonjebose(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2016
The answer is YES. Oya go to church and pray about this or dance away to forget it. Rhetoric question!
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by KenModi(m): 6:42am On Jun 19, 2016
yungryce:
d world as we know it has always belong to those who are ready to conquer it and d best way to conquer wealth in Nigeria is to either be an oil bloc or a polithiefcian. either way way, u must be a thief. d average Nigerian graduate is not ready to fight for a better tomorrow which means dat nothing is going to change any time soon

Thank you for these wise words!

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by amclimax(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
Abeg who no lyk beta thing? My guy na to enjoy for earth first before heaven...last last if heaven dey we go still faji(flex)am but i only talk for mysef alone but those politicans..... if i catch ibb or obj or gej or buhari for afterlife make i no talk sha ...
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 19, 2016
The politicians are very smart,all they do is to employ the graduate to effect their policy.

Imagine my friend, an MSC holder, working as PA to an Honorable, Whom he's more qualified than academically.to my friend, he is lucky to be a PA.to the politician,he's doing my friend a big favor.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by SAEJO: 6:47am On Jun 19, 2016
talk2alabama:
Ben Murry Bruce must to hear this, infant the whole house of Assembly
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by talk2alabama: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2016
amclimax:

Abeg who no lyk beta thing? My guy na to enjoy for earth first before heaven...last last if heaven dey we go still faji(flex)am but i only talk for mysef alone but those politicans..... if i catch ibb or obj or gej or buhari for afterlife make i no talk sha ...
lmao if I see obj for heaven, I won't be surprised grin
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by talk2alabama: 6:49am On Jun 19, 2016
SAEJO:
Ben Murry Bruce must to hear this, infant the whole house of Assembly
sorry, social media bill is null and void.. I can type watever I want! tongue
Re: Lets Talk!! Are Nigerian Politicians More Hardworking Than Nigerian Graduates? by SAEJO: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2016
KenModi:
So long we continue with our "I don't care attitude" towards what our public office holders do we wld continue to suffer.

Until we begin to hold them responsible for their actions while in office, we would continue to weep and wail everyday over the situation of things in the country.

My people money dey dis country! Why we go dey suffer at all with all the money wey we get?

Nigeria is over due for a revolution, a bloody revolution! Infact we need an "African spring" similar to the Arab spring.

But who wan die?!!

Everyone keeps saying "one day e go beta".

My fellow youthful brothers and sisters, I have bad news, e no go better anytime soon or in the future if we no take to the street and protest all the rubbish wey we dey see for the hand of our government.

See how graduates for America dey enjoy while graduates for my country dey fight to get manageable work, at least to survive; while one WAEC holder go just manage land for house of reps and e go dey drive all latest cars; and dem go dey push for bills wey go mak dem enjoy more, like as Ekweremadu and co dey push for life time pension for principal office holder for Senate.

Chai! Greed at its peak!

My people, mak I ask one question, abeg between B.Sc and WAEC na which certificate high pass

I pity my people as they continue to eat from dustbin while few among them keep all the money for banks for abroad.
My arguments now constantly re-echoed by those who once disagreed with my reasoning

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Advisable Is Hopping From One Job To Another? / SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) / How To Apply NNPC 2017 Job Recruitment - Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.