Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Pls Help Us The New One's Here Out, Who Are The MODS?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help Us The New One's Here Out, Who Are The MODS?? (845 Views)

The best President. / I Wish To Quit nairaland.com, the mods are wicked! / Who Are The Mods on Nairaland? And What's Their Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Us The New One's Here Out, Who Are The MODS?? by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pls no insult... I'll like to know them esp. Their names, sections they control and what their job is...to exclude "had I know" ...
Pls no vex... Am new here

Front Page if Necessary..
Re: Pls Help Us The New One's Here Out, Who Are The MODS?? by ify2nyce(f): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2016
fine boy grin
Re: Pls Help Us The New One's Here Out, Who Are The MODS?? by Okorieikechukwu(m): 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Pls no insult... I'll like to know them esp. Their names, sections they control and what their job is...to exclude "had I know" ...

hmmmmmm just like dat
Re: Pls Help Us The New One's Here Out, Who Are The MODS?? by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Okorieikechukwu:
hmmmmmm just like dat

OK... No front front page
Re: Pls Help Us The New One's Here Out, Who Are The MODS?? by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
ify2nyce:
fine boy grin

undecided
Re: Pls Help Us The New One's Here Out, Who Are The MODS?? by ify2nyce(f): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Pls Help Us The New One's Here Out, Who Are The MODS?? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
petkoffdrake2:

https://www.nairaland.com/2924564/mods-nairaland-whats-work

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Henrietta Kosoko Will Not Be Buried In Lagos+pics From The Wake Keep / Ejigbo-egbe Bridge To Be Closed For Repairs / Stop The" I Don't Give A Fvck" Memes! They Are Making Nairaland Less Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.