Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) (59533 Views)

Omabe Masquerade Festival In Enugu Ezike, A Nairalander's Village (Photos) / How My Village Cow Culture Killed My Two Uncles / Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by dan9ice(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Did you just said beauti
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Elinob(m): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
See sweet meat oooo

1 Like

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by bughead: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tochiokoye:
OK, this is how it happened, we went for my dad's burial in my village after the burial few days later, there was a heavy rainfall at night, in the morning being Sunday after church one of my cousin sighted this beautiful creature resting on a moulded blocks, she should and the snake slip into the blocks, some of the guys in my compound came out and we started taking out the blocks one by one until we get to the snake hole, showing that it has been his home for God knows how long.
Finally being that my village doesn't kill pythons we took it down to the village stream.... Here are the pics
Python have no venom and is very friendly with humans.

shame on those who kill and eat snake for your days shall be counted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by ireneony(f): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tochiokoye:
OK, this is how it happened, we went for my dad's burial in my village after the burial few days later, there was a heavy rainfall at night, in the morning being Sunday after church one of my cousin sighted this beautiful creature resting on a moulded blocks, she should and the snake slip into the blocks, some of the guys in my compound came out and we started taking out the blocks one by one until we get to the snake hole, showing that it has been his home for God knows how long.
Finally being that my village doesn't kill pythons we took it down to the village stream.... Here are the pics
what is the name of ur village? In my village we don't kill python too.

2 Likes

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Allwility: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Snake to take over FP
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Ossaifamous(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
Snake topics is like oil to nairaland food ...

1 Like

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by chrisifeanyi: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
kill Python in my village and get easy to perform the cleansing rituals or else....

2 Likes

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
lalasticlala, please enough of these snakes here and there. it's getting boring and it's no longer fun...
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by phemmie06(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Save a python, why? You don miss

2 Likes

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Plus234(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tochiokoye:
yea am from Anambra

which part of Anambra are you from ?
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Fulaman198(m): 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
That's not a very giant snake, it's just thick.

1 Like

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by 4nobody4every1: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
* SIGHS *
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by linearity: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
adegunwa4real:
First of all, the snake hunter oga lala will be very dissapointed in u ddue to ur inability to kill common python while ur mates kill and feast on anaconda!

Second of all angry u guys just set a death trap by putting that reptile in the stream, in a year or more, it'll grow very huge and start swallowing anything that comes near that stream#congrats angry

These snakes are called eke-idemili, they have a mystic around them, apart from hunting down rats and their normal food sources, they do not harm humans, kids or pets, even domestic animals.

They even cohabits with people sometimes...It appear that, they have naturally lost their instincts for aggression over the years as people in Anambra State have never been hostile to them...this same snake in another part of Nigeria is very aggressive.

This has been a mystery to me, because I have deep roots in two states in Nigeria; one kills snake and eat them like fish, while snake injuries them badly and is very aggressive and hostile...it is so toxic to the extend that, it is believed that, the process of killing and eating snakes transfers their powers to you and you become more invincible and powerful with each killing/eating....

but on the opposite end is this community that loves, adores and some even worship this same snake and in return, the snake is never known to have caused them any harm and the snake is docile, slow, and never in a haste here.

2 Likes

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by osems: 7:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
This must be anambra

1 Like

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by ednut1(m): 7:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
KashyBaby:
Juz looking at the pics, I wanna scream! Damn! That giant snake must have babies...she might crawl back & bite y'all...
Python doesn't bite nd has no venom.

1 Like

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Soulz22(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
magicalBae:

Who tell u?

Even d snakes that was snapped with nokia-attached camera hit fp talkless of dis one that looks like an Hollywood scene with storyline. grin

What do i gat to say to get you in my arms embarassed kiss
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Tochiokoye(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
what is the name of ur village? In my village we don't kill python too.
Enugwukwu
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Tochiokoye(m): 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
Plus234:

which part of Anambra are you from ?
Enugwukwu
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Igbospower(m): 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided Y e be Say na only gals dey full snake trend....

1 Like

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Plus234(m): 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tochiokoye:
Enugwukwu

ok i have been to Urunnebo village, but that was a long time ago
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
ednut1:

Even tho it has no venom but that can swallow a bunch of chicken and a goat...never trust the wild animals..their animal instinct is sharper than humans ooo... shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Pidggin(f): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
It should have been killed and eaten undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Trinxzy(m): 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
the op knows how to take pictures but doesn't know how to construct a sentence
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by macaranta(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Snake is the password...that unlocks lalasticlala FP heart.

2 Likes

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by ojay2053(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Chai! See meat o! Snake eaters how far nau grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by Bollinger(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Only to come back and strangle you later.
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by clintino700(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
I know ur from ANAMBRA but d particular villa is what I wanna find out pls??
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by 2sexynet: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
Tochiokoye:
yea am from Anambra
I was going to ask. Chai... na so one in law tell me say dem no dey kill snake for their place. I nearly enter ground that day cos a snake was very close to me in the villa the previous nite.
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by iamgiggssleaky(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
ednut1:

uncle, are you the python?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by layla129(f): 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
lofty900:
I knew it. If only other tribes can emulate you guys. Everything is not for peppersoup
I pray it doesn't turn the villagers to peppersoup...can you see how big it is already?

1 Like

Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by IYANGBALI: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
If na snake matter it must make front page on nairaland
Re: Big Python Saved In My Village(pics) by magicalBae(f): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
VickyRotex:

lalasticlala, please dissapoint us and don't move this to front page. cheesy

Shebi I tell u tongue

Snakes ar password to Fp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Ogu Town, (OKRIKA) Rivers State / Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi, Playing Football Amidst Marriage Crash Rumors

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.