Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins (20794 Views)

If You Get Friendzoned By Someone, Ask The Person To Introduce You To One Of His (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

Make sure you not wearing panties wink grin
.WAIT OOO
WAT ARE YOU SAYING? undecided... MAKE I REPEAT AM AGAIN....I SAY I HAVE COME (I DON ENTER THE THREAD
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:

U don 4get last year wahala. Whey people fight so tay, dem carry the thread go another section.

It started peacefully but ended brutally.

Watching from ogbono tree and sipping fresh milk from prettythicksme bosom shocked
B like say i go tear dis guy boxer soon grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

Oh! You used to be a tomboy? gringringringrin

Hahaha not really, just loved rolling with guys and doing bad things. grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
Ok since we are here to derail ladies how many guys have you slept with this year? Be sincere undecided
truth to God. .I have not slept with anyone embarassed
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by wristbangle: 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
who fought? I want to know grin

Almost all romancelanders oo! I can bet my account on this that this year will not be an exception.

prettythicksme:
B like say i go tear dis guy boxer soon grin
Tear am, make I see now! sad
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
truth to God. .I have not slept with anyone embarassed

Lmao tell me something undecided
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Almost all romancelanders oo! I can bet my account on this that this year will not be an exception.
tar! My case is different grin I be God pikin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:

When the fight starts i'd run to family section cheesy
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.WAIT OOO

WAT ARE YOU SAYING? undecided...
MAKE I REPEAT AM AGAIN....I SAY I HAVE COME (I DON ENTER THE THREAD

You first said you've cum. From where I come from, if a woman cums, we clap for her grin

Btw, why you typing in those large scary fonts
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

sad
Lmao tell me something undecided
it's been 1yr n 7mnth I last have sex.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:

cheesy u no even fear! angry
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2016
Errrrm shocked shocked shocked no boyfriend?
ireneony:
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

Hahaha not really, just loved rolling with guys and doing bad things. grin

Oh really? So tell me, among those "bad" things, did you chyke babes too? grin undecided
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2016
Durentt and calling female NLers biitch

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
Errrrm shocked shocked shocked no boyfriend?
no boyfriend. I'm celibate
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
what to do na grin.. the bashing was becoming unbearable grin

I still de watch
the bashing is the fun na grin

It shouldn't get to you grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by VaselineSquad: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Laveda:
undecided

embarassed

don u av conscient

how u see me beg food an u refuse

gimme yansh biko, u hear

av alredy by ketchup 4 dat ur big yansh

i put d ketchup insy ur yansh, den suck it out angry
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by wristbangle: 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

When the fight starts i'd run to family section cheesy

4 where, u whey e go sidon dey watch fight like movie. U no go know when u go use all midnite dey view controversy, e fights and insults, sidon there! tongue

prettythicksme:
cheesy u no even fear! angry
This woman means business o! shocked runnin away!

ireneony:
tar! My case is different grin I be God pikin

We shall see oo! I dey watch u nau
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:
Ok jumps into keke cheesy
hmm. Oya! *driver, zooms off!* You were saying something about the the pool you saw in my house........ So, am listening.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
firstEVA:
the bashing is the fun na grin

It shouldn't get to you grin
I jst pray so.
How was ur day?
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Synzu:

Oh really? So tell me, among those "bad" things, did you chyke babes too? grin undecided

Buhaha I love dicks, I hate lesbianism with passion undecided I feel they are missing alot.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Rule 471: Never stay tat long without sex !! grin

Cc: irenony

Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
tempem:
hmm. Oya! *driver, zooms off! You were saying something about the the pool you saw in my house........ So?

It wouldn't be bad to have a promiscuous time in that pool o wink grabs his crotch
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
wristbangle:

4 where, u whey e go sidon dey watch fight like movie. U no go know when u go use all midnite dey view controversy, e fights and insults, sidon there! tongue

This woman means business o! shocked runnin away!
Lol
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
slyIsaac:
Rule 471: Never stay tat long without sex !! grin

Cc: irenony
hahaha but dere is no side effects ..
I can cope wella
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
no boyfriend. I'm celibate

Ha ok o
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by tempem: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.COMON TAKE ME TO HEAVEN
hmm, heaven? Am afraid, you'd be back maimed... Don't have a license for going that far.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by ireneony(f): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

Ha ok o
what about you. .
grin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by VaselineSquad: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:

dat mean as soon as ma tong tosh ur kitty, u r alredy pour all d cum insy ma mout undecided
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Laveda(f): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2016
VaselineSquad:

embarassed

don u av conscient

how u see me beg food an u refuse

gimme yansh biko, u hear

av alredy by ketchup 4 dat ur big yansh

i put d ketchup insy ur yansh, den suck it out angry
You're a fool.
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Synzu(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Jadekitana:

Buhaha I love dicks, I hate lesbianism with passion undecided I feel they are missing alot.

OVOKO! shocked

Where have you been all my life! gringrin
Re: Derailer's thread: the last person to comment wins by Jadekitana(f): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
ireneony:
what about you. .
grin

Just 1 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Www.naijapals.com : Hook Up Now / Sugar Mummy, Sexmate Needed And Single Mother / An Interview With Victoriabee, Peeparty And Vizkiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.