Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,653 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Please I Need Help From Nairalanders - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Help From Nairalanders (696 Views)

Threads From Nairalanders That Makes Fontpage Should Start Earning Money Too! / I Need Help From Geology Or Geophysics Personnel Or Student / Help From Experienced Oil And Gas Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help From Nairalanders by Okechux(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Greetings to all wonderful Nairalanders. Please I need an advice and a coach on how to go about each STEP of these access bank recruitment processes. I really want to prepare very well for them.

This is the mail I got from them and they listed all the recruitment processes:
Dear XXXXXXX,
We refer to your submission of an application for the Entry Level job position at Access Bank.
We would like to educate you on the typical recruitment process you will be going through.
STEP 1: An open day session & Aptitude test conducted by The Recruitment Team (Plan for 6 hours)
STEP 2: Telephone interview in the morning & Panel interview in the Afternoon/Evening 
STEP 3: Interview with a member of the top management team
STEP 4: Activity to demonstrate you are an Access person
STEP 5: Resumption at the Training School in Lagos for a period of 18 weeks (Please note: The training is Non-residential)

Within 10 business days , we will send you a tentative timeline of activities.

Best Regards,
Access Bank Recruitment Team
Re: Please I Need Help From Nairalanders by tobibam: 4:27pm On Apr 30, 2016
i also receive the text too please what is the next step. please. is there any hope.
Re: Please I Need Help From Nairalanders by Okechux(m): 8:43am On May 05, 2016
Please drop your number or email, do dat I can alert u on any development

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple Life Hacks That Will Help You Succeed In Life And In Career / Thrivesend: The Cheapest Way To Transfer Money To Any Bank Account In Nigeria. / Are You Active On Instagram? Click Here !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.