Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

6 Simple Life Hacks That Will Help You Succeed In Life And In Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 6 Simple Life Hacks That Will Help You Succeed In Life And In Career (670 Views)

How To Meet Your Heroes And Get Them To Partner With You In Career / Top 10 Professional Life Hacks For Workplace Productivity / 6 Simple Tips For Beating Deadlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Simple Life Hacks That Will Help You Succeed In Life And In Career by PatriotTemidayo: 10:26am On May 09, 2017
One of the worst thing to do in life is to say yes, when you really wanted to or should say No. Some people define it as INTEGRITY, some say its CHARACTER,however anyone defines it, one thing is certain, HEAVEN WOULDN'T FALL IF YOU REMAIN CONTRITE AND BOLD, as a matter fact, people tend to love you if you are your words, no matter how hard it comes to them. Below are six very simple but extremely important communication hack for life;

1. When you don’t understand something, say: “I don’t understand.”

People will explain again.

2. When you don’t agree with something, say: “I don’t agree.”

People will respect your opinion.

3. When you don’t want to do something, say: “No, thank you, I don’t want to do this.”

People will find a way without you.

4. When you want something, say: “Excuse me, can you help me with this?”

People will be happy to give you a hand.

5. When you like someone, say: “I like you.”

People will like you too.

6. When you know you did something wrong, say: “I’m sorry. That was my fault.”

People will forgive you.

#changetheworld
Re: 6 Simple Life Hacks That Will Help You Succeed In Life And In Career by LekkiHost: 11:33am On May 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Iso Certification - Tenol Alpha / Can A Fully Registered Fresh Doctor Own A Private Clinic? / Fashion Designing As A Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.