Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Study Abroad For Nigerians - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad For Nigerians (1361 Views)

Countries Where Nigerian Students Can Study Abroad For Free / Have You Or Anyone You Know Regretted Going Abroad For Higher Education? / Free Tuition For Nigerians In Turkish Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study Abroad For Nigerians by HARFORDSTUDY: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Over 500,000 students apply for admission to study abroad. This forum will assist everyone by sharing their experiences, information and ideas

Re: Study Abroad For Nigerians by HARFORDSTUDY: 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hi everyone, what country is the cheapest to study abroad for nigerians
Re: Study Abroad For Nigerians by phr33man(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
You can come down to Benin Republic. Tuition fees and cost of living are quite affordable. for more info on schooling in Benin Republic: +22961483075 (calls,text and whatsapp)
Re: Study Abroad For Nigerians by IJMBE(m): 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
Re: Study Abroad For Nigerians by HARFORDEDUinfo: 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2016
phr33man:
You can come down to Benin Republic. Tuition fees and cost of living are quite affordable. for more info on schooling in Benin Republic: +22961483075 (calls,text and whatsapp)

What is the tuition fee and the best university there?
Re: Study Abroad For Nigerians by HARFORDSTUDY: 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
MY VIEW ABOUT MY NEW CULTURAL EXPERIENCE

HomeK2K2 item
Warning

JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 870

MY VIEW ABOUT MY NEW CULTURAL EXPERIENCE

While studying/working with other people in Ukraine I have realized that I learn about their cultures and become able to explore new ideas from a different prospective. This ideas/ options may have not occurred to me if I didn’t have a better understanding of how other people form other parts of the world experienced the world. This is why, I believe, it is so important for students to have a deeper global awareness and understanding of other cultures. Global awareness and international collaboration during the formative years results in more rounded individuals, encouraging our pupils to see things from different perspectives and helping them to make informed decisions, acquiring transferable skills that will be useful to them and will remain with them for life. One of the major cultural changes, was the different holiday season’s and how it was been celebrated. And the beauty of been able to answer numerous questions about my own country and my background to curious Ukrainians and other foreign students.

Read more https://harfordstudyinukraine.com.ng
STUDYING IN UKRAINE, CHINA AND ROMANIA https://harfordstudyinukraine.com.ng/
Re: Study Abroad For Nigerians by phr33man(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Admission is on for 2016/2017 academic session.
Come with your O'level result for a 3 year Bachelor degree programme in ESGT-Benin University in Benin Republic. ESGT-Benin University is accredited by Ministry of Higher Education and Research in Benin Republic.
The school opens admission to all prospective undergraduate with the requirements below:
O'level result with 5 credits(English and Maths inclusive) in not more than 2 sittings.
ND/NCE/IJMB transcript(DIRECT ENTRY to 200l)
The courses available are as follows:
Faculty of Communication Art and Humanity
Political science
International relations
Mass communication
Faculty of management and social science
Accounting
Transport and logistics
Economics
Marketing
Public Administration
Business Adminstration
Faculty of Science and Technology
Civil engineering(option: structure or highway engineering)
Computer science and engineering
Electrical & Electronics engineering(option: Electrical and Power or Electronics and Telecomms)
Biochemistry
You can visit our website: www.esgtbenin.com for further information and form download

You can also contact: +22961483075(calls and whatsapp) for further info
Re: Study Abroad For Nigerians by HARFORDSTUDY: 8:11pm On May 08, 2016
HOW TO CHOOSE THE MOST SUITABLE UNIVERSITY IN CHINA / STUDY IN CHINA

Generally, choosing a reputable and the most suitable university is often difficult without counsel but that of China is obviously the most difficult with over two thousand universities in the country. Although studying in China as an international student is a life-long experience with numerous future benefits. It is understandable and necessary that ambitious international students who wants to build a giant career must invest in foreign education and with no doubt, education in China is a priority for those in the medical and technology field just like the West. Although some countries like China also offer cheap study abroad education like studying in Ukraine at a lowest cost of $1500 per session.

Again, China has hit a mark of investing 4% of its GDP on education in 2012 and even in multiplication in 2016. The New York Times revealed that China has invested more than US$250 billion in HUMAN CAPITAL annually, which incorporate education subsidy for a vision to bridge the gap in education which relate to Harford Educational Limited. Thence the founder of Harford Educational Limited, DR. ISRAEL OLUWASEYIDAYO IDRIS has requested all developing countries including sub-Sahara countries to emulate this from China. In another words, the Chinese universities and colleges are increasing aggressively and has amplified in double in the concluding decade to more than 2,409. Notwithstanding, the country has a five-year strategy aim including a tenacious spotlight on advancing or inventing technologies will lead the competitive global technology market (with the WEST), no idea is lost means subsiding education for people from rural or low-income countries to China's urban areas

China has hit twenty-seven universities in the QS World University Rankings® 2014/15 and substantially more in the QS University Rankings: Asia 2015. The top universities in China are: Peking University (7th in Asia; 57th in the world); Tsinghua University (11th in Asia; 47th in the world); Fudan University (16th in Asia; 71st in the world); University of Science and Technology of China (23rd in Asia; 147th in the world); Shanghai Jiao Tong University (24th in Asia; 104th in the world);Nanjing University (26th in Asia; 162nd in the world); Zhejiang University (35th in Asia; 144th in the world); Beijing Normal University(40th in Asia; 240th in the world) and Sun Yat-Sen University(48th in Asia; 321st in the world).

Living in China

Beyond any doubt, for an economy that is growing aggressively, the living cost in China is not quite as cheap as before. Fortunately, the tuition is as low as US$3,500 per year in Beijing. And the expensive cities in China including Shanghai (China’s most expensive city), is approximated to be half that of New York (source: Numbeo).

Accommodation pricing is between US$200 to US$300 per month, however transportation is very cheap.

Admission to universities in China

To apply for a place at a university in China, international students should click here or email us (with required documents for upload).

Chinese (Student) x-visa

Chinese study visa is only given after securing admission in a Chinese university thereafter you apply with your admission package and supporting documents at your home Chinese consulate.

Author: Anyim Oma Ijeoma

Read more https://harfordstudyinukraine.com.ng
Re: Study Abroad For Nigerians by HARFORDSTUDY: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
STUDY ENGINEERING FIELD IN UKRAINE
Reputable Education
High tech Universities
Advance Laboratories Exclusive Courses
Remarkable Creations
Famous Alumni
Read more:
https://harfordstudyinukraine.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Mistakenly Registered Wrong Gender For JAMB How Do I Change? / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 2016/2017 Post Utme Form Admission / The Reason Post-utme Was Scrapped By FG Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.