Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Investment In Benin City - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Investment In Benin City (1002 Views)

A Look At Dangote's Biggest Investment In The South East (photos) / Addax Plans $5bn Investment In Nigeria / The Biggest Supermarket In Benin-city Razed Down By Fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment In Benin City by xolocious(m): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2016
If we must be truthful to ourselves, with the way things has been going in the past 20years or there about in Benin city (Edo state), everything seems to be on the downturn and it's economy is becoming something else and on the negative side. with all this negativity, I strongly believe something can be done about it(though am not an Edo man, but I still take it as my second home coz I was born and raised up there). I therefore solicit for kind and constructive suggestions on what investment can be done and if it's one I can team up with any concerned individual, I will be ready to dedicate my time and little savings to it. I strongly believe great opportunities abound and it has been left untapped.
what's the way forward and what investment opportunities can one think of setting up.
looking forward to your constructive responses and feedback.

1 Like

Re: Investment In Benin City by dominique(f): 9:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Just be very very careful so as not to fall prey to scammers. In case anyone contacts you privately or on the forum, please do enough research and ask questions before making any major decision.
Re: Investment In Benin City by xolocious(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
dominique:
Just be very very careful so as not to fall prey to scammers. In case anyone contacts you privately or on the forum, please do enough research and ask questions before making any major decision.

thanks dearie!
Re: Investment In Benin City by AceRoyal: 12:38am On Mar 27, 2016
xolocious:
If we must be truthful to ourselves, with the way things has been going in the past 20years or there about in Benin city (Edo state), everything seems to be on the downturn and it's economy is becoming something else and on the negative side. with all this negativity, I strongly believe something can be done about it(though am not an Edo man, but I still take it as my second home coz I was born and raised up there). I therefore solicit for kind and constructive suggestions on what investment can be done and if it's one I can team up with any concerned individual, I will be ready to dedicate my time and little savings to it. I strongly believe great opportunities abound and it has been left untapped.
what's the way forward and what investment opportunities can one think of setting up.
looking forward to your constructive responses and feedback.
Hello Sir,
I reside in Benin,kindly whatsapp 07053331484 so we can have a little discussion.
Thanks.
Re: Investment In Benin City by xolocious(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Investment In Benin City by oyore: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
my broda it is well. Whatssapp me or call me with 09052165871
Re: Investment In Benin City by xolocious(m): 9:21am On Mar 28, 2016
I would love it/prefer it more if u can share the ideas with me here and after deliberating on it here, then we can move over to whatsapp. just to avoid scam...
Re: Investment In Benin City by maxjax(m): 9:25am On Mar 28, 2016
me sef dey bside oo0o......i swear it pretty hard here atm
Re: Investment In Benin City by xolocious(m): 9:55am On Mar 28, 2016
that's more reason I'm throwing the floor open to concerned citizens and those who would love to see to its growth and progress. what can we do about the situation? it's tiring and more worrisome.

(1) (Reply)

1.2kg Smoked Cat Fish Available For Supply At A Cheap Price / 10 Lessons I Learned Doing Business Online In The Past 2 Years. A Must Read. / We Want To Buy Bitumen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.