Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,698 members, 7,955,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... (702 Views)

Woman Who Rubbed A Bride's Stomach At Her Wedding Confesses / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion / A Bride & Her Bridesmaid Wear Bathing Suit For Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by Amopea: 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hello,

I will be getting married in August, and my budget is 1M for 80 guests. But, I don't know how to plan the wedding oo. I hope to have the trad and white wedding on the same day. Pls how do I plan cox I don't think I can afford a wedding planner....*I think their charges can break a neck.

I will appreciate suggestions, opinions and ideas.

Many thanks
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by ojnnaco(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
Heheehhehhhehhee.. telling you how to go about it is tantamount to rendering my services free of charge to you ..but just know that with such amount , the two is much possible ..
comfortably
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by amokeme(f): 12:43am On Mar 27, 2016
Amopea:
Hello,

I will be getting married in August, and my budget is 1M for 80 guests. But, I don't know how to plan the wedding oo. I hope to have the trad and white wedding on the same day. Pls how do I plan cox I don't think I can afford a wedding planner....*I think their charges can break a neck.

I will appreciate suggestions, opinions and ideas.

Many thanks
I know of a wedding planner that could help, and her charges are very ok.
She is good especially with low budget plans. (For that 1m, people will think you spent more) she is that good
Her name is olamide, and her Instagram handle is HEIRESS_LAMA
you can check some of her works there.
And if you are interested, I can give you her number
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by Amopea: 9:03am On Mar 27, 2016
amokeme:
I know of a wedding planner that could help, and her charges are very ok.
She is good especially with low budget plans. (For that 1m, people will think you spent more) she is that good
Her name is olamide, and her Instagram handle is HEIRESS_LAMA
you can check some of her works there.
And if you are interested, I can give you her number

Thank you amokeme. .....I will love to have her number....do u wanna share it here? Otherwise, u can send it to my email. ..myweddinginfo3@gmail.com. I will check her on IG too. Thank you so much.
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by amokeme(f): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2016
Amopea:

Thank you amokeme. .....I will love to have her number....do u wanna share it here? Otherwise, u can send it to my email. ..myweddinginfo3@gmail.com. I will check her on IG too. Thank you so much.
I just sent a mail to you now smiley
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by slim1739: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2016
send a mail to alotevents@gmail.com
Re: Kindly Help A Bride To Be. ... by Emyk: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2016
Hi. M katherine. Owner of miztale bridals and event planning. You can contact me on 08099818691 to plan your wedding. Also on whatsapp. Would give you an amazing wedding with even less....

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One That Experience Things Before They Happen? / Do You Require A Wedding Event Venue In Abuja City Centre.... / Lets See The Winning Month Of Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.