Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? (2159 Views)

Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team / Lets BEAT The Bookies This Month Guys / Killing The Bookies Since 1801 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
I heard if i keep winning bets everyday, nairabet will ban my account, please I need your answer on this question.
Re: Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? by Nobody: 5:31am On Mar 27, 2016
Most likely yes.

Had a friend who used to bet on obscure South American league matches. The matches were hardly televised so he always purchased data to watch them. The difference between this league and the English premier league was the good clubs were amazing and the bad ones extremely terrible. Telling who would win matches and predicting scores was easy as telling the end of nollywood movies using only their posters. My friend was a steady pain to bookies because they always had to consult the Internet for results of his bets.

After a handful of constant wins in which he always hit thousands in profit they banned him from using their services thinking he'd deviced a mathematical means to cheat the system. He patronized three other booking houses which also banned him in rapid succession.

2 Likes

Re: Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? by imagrg(m): 12:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
charix:
Most likely yes.

Had a friend who used to bet on obscure South American league matches. The matches were hardly televised so he always purchased data to watch them. The difference between this league and the English premier league was the good clubs were amazing and the bad ones extremely terrible. Telling who would win matches and predicting scores was easy as telling the end of nollywood movies using only their posters. My friend was a steady pain to bookies because they always had to consult the Internet for results of his bets.

After a handful of constant wins in which he always hit thousands in profit they banned him from using their services thinking he'd deviced a mathematical means to cheat the system. He patronized three other booking houses which also banned in rapid succession.
Let your friend chat with me on WhatsApp please. 08035096342

1 Like

Re: Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? by godoluwa(m): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
imagrg:
Let your friend chat with me on WhatsApp please. 08035096342
arbitrage system of betting is prohibited & requires huge capital to make reasonable profit. google arbitrage system of betting to learn more
Re: Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? by orelove4liff: 4:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
charix:
Most likely yes.

After a handful of constant wins in which he always hit thousands in profit they banned him from using their services thinking he'd deviced a mathematical means to cheat the system. He patronized three other booking houses which also banned in rapid succession.
pls i still don't get something abt dis banning of account. Lets say u hav like 100k in ur betting account, will they pay d money into ur bank account before banning or they will just chop d money like dat?
Re: Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
orelove4liff:
pls i still don't get something abt dis banning of account. Lets say u hav like 100k in ur betting account, will they pay d money into ur bank account before banning or they will just chop d money like dat?
They pay all your money then close your account or disable you from placing further bets. Them holding your winnings is thievery on their part.

1 Like

Re: Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? by TennisExpert: 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
I think they do. Nairabet has stopped giving me bonus for now

1 Like

Re: Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? by kfrosh: 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Foreign bookies do ban peeps; but am yet to hear of any Nigerian bookie banning people.
Re: Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? by Praktikals(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
charix:
Most likely yes.

After a handful of constant wins in which he always hit thousands in profit they banned him from using their services thinking he'd deviced a mathematical means to cheat the system. He patronized three other booking houses which also banned him in rapid succession.
Your friend should be patronizing bet shops. That way, there s no way they can stop him grin

4 Likes

Re: Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? by Hardfacts234(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2017
I'm interested in this subject. Do Nigerian bookies restrict/ban regular winning account? Has anyone witness such?
Re: Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? by cozyfbaby: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Robinho has been sentence to 9yrs in prison for Rape

Robinho has been sentenced to nine years in prison after being found guilty of sexual assault.

Gazzetta dello Sport reveal the former Manchester City man robinho is one of a group of five which were found guilty of sexually assaulting an Albanian girl in a Milan night club on January 22, 2013.
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/gossip/robinho-sentence-9yrs-prison-sexual-assault/

Re: Do Bookies Ban Winning Accounts? by trevorhorace(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
TennisExpert:
I think they do. Nairabet has stopped giving me bonus for now
how long have u bin winning

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Footballer Who Has Both Male And Female Organs Cannot Have Sex, cries / Most Accurate Football Predictions Site / "How Win Bet9ja"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.