Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS (36626 Views)

See How Peter Obi Used Tinubu To Illustrate Corruption At An Event Today / Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student / A Story To Illustrate The Warning: Look Before You Leap - Wassce English Past Qu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by MrGist: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2018
GistMore.com

FUNAAB Soil Science lecturer using a local lamp to illustrate how plants absorb water.

Watch video here; http://www.gistmore.com/funaab-lecturer-using-local-lamp-illustrate-plants-absorb-water-pics

Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by MrGist: 11:21am On Jun 29, 2018

Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 29, 2018
As long as the student dey understand, he can use anything he wants.

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2018
AchIVEment huh?
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Lexusgs430: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
He has to make do of what he has..... Improvisation is the masterkey.....

Blame his institution for not providing the proper training/lecture materials (assuming he has already asked)......

15 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by bamoski4real: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
only lala viewing. I wonder if there's a snake in this story.

6 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
If at University level, they still don't understand that phenomenon, then they probably shouldn't be there.

Oh I forgot, This is Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by enyolar: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
Deep

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
miracood:
AchIVEment huh?

Improvisation.

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by bukjossy(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
Ok now
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Therealev: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
Ose, Mr Absorber.
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Amastermovic(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
That's OK my problem with d news now is not explaining what he explained to u guys and for that what's the essence of this post..

plant absorb water true the process of osmosis.. the vital things r
the root which is the lamp thread
the soil type which is either kerosene or diesel and this will tell much on how it will burn diesel will burn out more sooth as in smoke

and the finally when d thread as draw up the fuel u will see smoke which is transpiration..

My last Agric class na ss1...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by BLESSMME: 11:14am On Jun 30, 2018
If that will drive the topic home, then it is a great idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by NJPot(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2018
He should use buhari's prick
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Vested(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2018
...In a case of where the available becomes the corner stone.
Naija!

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Horladipupo0505: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2018
i made it today... top 20 is a goal....dedicate this page to dose wu have contribute immensely to the development of this country
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Simeony007(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2018
As far as the information is passed and understood. And have come to realize that students remember/understand practical more than theories.
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Nebes: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2018
This Nigerian lecturer deserves some accolades. My opinion of regular local lecturers is that they talk and do not care if the students are following.

This guy took his time to illustrate the concept. He is a teacher and not just a lecturer.

6 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by omoadeleye(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2018
So what now happened? The school no get the required resources to donate for the lecturer they are now expecting a good Samaritan from outside to donate for them, ,
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by rahl12(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2018
Please nairalanders,
I need a job. I am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. I am a serving Corp member in kwara state, will be passing out at first week of July 2018. Please I need your help as I am willing to work in any film within or outside the state.
Please help a brother. I have experienced in operations and maintenance various of machines, with a required knowledge of AutoCAD design.

PLEASE HELP BROTHER HERE.

HERE IS MY EMAIL: abraham20john20@gmail.com
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2018
fuckerstard:
As long as the student dey understand, he can use anything he wants.
I tire o..
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by lifestyle1(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by DIYhackers: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2018
When there's no facility for such, he try abeg

1 Like

Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Kelamma(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2018
It is called teaching aid but Nigerian style grin
This lecturer is very innovative considering the state of our education sector shocked
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Walexybobo(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2018
And does that stop RAIN from falling?
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by veacea: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2018
Some lecturers are to be commended. Am sure he needed to make the students understand and the school is not providing enough teaching materials for the teaching. Even the local lamp must have been purchased with his personal money.

Kudos to him

2 Likes

Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by dangotesmummy: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2018
And This is news, abi?
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by Abdul3391(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2018
God bless this kind of lecturers who want you to understand
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by theoldpretender(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2018
If you want good facilities, pay HIGH fees or HIGH taxes, or borrow.from IMF
Re: FUNAAB Lecturer Using A Local Lamp To Illustrate How Plants Absorb Water. PICS by theoldpretender(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2018
Lexusgs430:
He has to make do of what he has..... Improvisation is the masterkey.....

Blame his institution for not providing the proper training/lecture materials (assuming he has already asked)......

The problem is the institution does not have the money.

And.what little.cash.they have is being mismanaged.

You cannot get 2million naira degrees for just 30000

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Adeleke Reverses Osun State Polytechnic Tuition Fees. / UTME 2015 Cutoff Marks For Nigerian Institutions / British Woman Speaks Yoruba With Her Husband As She Graduates From UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.