Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Do You Want An SEO/PPC Expert At Your Service For Little To Nothing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Want An SEO/PPC Expert At Your Service For Little To Nothing? (410 Views)

100% No String Attached FREE Bing Ads PPC Training - 20 Spot Only / FREE Live Bing PPC Training. / BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want An SEO/PPC Expert At Your Service For Little To Nothing? by Jeffflo: 2:54am On Mar 27, 2016
Hi all, i am Jefferson Ighalo, an SEO/PPC expert and a partner at a (if i do say so myself) upscale niche SEO/PPC firm based in Lagos and i want to help your site grow - for free!

Read like a speech shey? Let me break it down for you.

As an SEO expert that has been on the ball for 3 years now, i'm always lookout for new developments in the Nigeria's ecommere and niche blogs webosphere, with the intent of applauding and if necessary helping out. This year, i am taking time out of my day job to help 5 ecommerce/niche blogs with their digital marketing needs. If you are interested, i shall help you conduct free SEO audits, plug your loopholes, chart appropriate digital marketing strategies and if needed delve into the wonderfully scientific world of instant page one ranking via PPC.

Sounds like your cup of tea? How about you shoot me a mail through jefferie.halo@gmail.com to book your session. Blessings.
Re: Do You Want An SEO/PPC Expert At Your Service For Little To Nothing? by Jeffflo: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2016
It haff do, people of nairaland. Please. The cap has been maxed. No more mails. Eshe gidigan. Thank me for my generosity (i charge #11,800 per hour for this thingy *shrugs*) and thank your for your participation. If you didn't get through quick enough, don't worry, next year is just round the corner.

P.S. if you want it this year though, shoot me a mail, lets talk how to place you on page one of google SERP with PPC. Blessings.
Re: Do You Want An SEO/PPC Expert At Your Service For Little To Nothing? by Jeffflo: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
This offer is available once again people. Post your SEO and PPC problems here and let's work through them together. No forming, but there really are limited slots available.

Blessings.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies. Don't Allow Anyone Tell You This Today Ooh / Please I Need Urgent Help!!! / Free Training For Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.