Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. (3762 Views)

100% No String Attached FREE Bing Ads PPC Training - 20 Spot Only / Affiliate Online Marketing Secrets Revealed! / FREE Live Bing PPC Training. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by realbreaktru: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2016
Do you need help with Bing PPC + ClickBank/Affiliate Program/CPA? Drop them here and let me try my possible best to trash them publicly.

I had to change the title cos i will be revealing step by step on how you can start making money with Clickbank with Bing PPC method.

Welcome on thread.
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by Linzo(m): 11:46am On Jun 26, 2016
Hi, i have been struggling to place bing ad for over two weeks now but i couldn't, it keep telling me no fund whereas i have enough fund in my stanbic bank account. The most annoying part is that when i try using Zenith bank card they debited me the normal $1 and still tell me no fund. Please put me through on how to place a PPC ad on bing in Nigeria. Thanks in anticipation
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by Linzo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
realbreaktru:
Do you need help with Bing PPC + ClickBank/Affiliate Program/CPA? Drop them here and let me try my possible best to trash them publicly...
Bros come answer our questions oooo
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by realbreaktru: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Linzo:
Hi, i have been struggling to place bing ad for over two weeks now but i couldn't, it keep telling me no fund whereas i have enough fund in my stanbic bank account. The most annoying part is that when i try using Zenith bank card they debited me the normal $1 and still tell me no fund. Please put me through on how to place a PPC ad on bing in Nigeria. Thanks in anticipation

With screen shot please.

You will need to link your card to your bing account. If that is not done then do that.
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by Linzo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
realbreaktru:

With screen shot please.

You will need to link your card to your bing account. If that is not done then do that.
Please how do I link my card to the bing account boss? Please put me through
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by telim: 6:24am On Jun 27, 2016
Bing attract alot of aged traffics from tier One countries, and it's very easy to earn minimum 100 bucks daily on Bing with cloaker and cpa anti aging offers using aggressive Landers. Aggressive Landers are only provided base on request from your affiliate network.
The trick is Bing+cloaker+aggressive Landers= minimum of 100 bucks daily.
Am targeting USA with a keyword having a CPC of $2.34 , CTR of 10.3% and conversion rate is between 5 to 9%. Offer converts on submitting Credit card for trying out the product. paid 25 bucks per conversion

1 Like

Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by pneumaticos(m): 9:29am On Jun 27, 2016
Linzo:

Normally,you should link your card to your account before your account can be activated for Bing ads

The issue you may having is that of account activation which you can contact support for

You need to check your billing to see if everything is ok

And just like adwords..there is a threshold you must reach in 30 days before you are actually billed

There is a currency covertion issue with microsofts platform so this may be the real issue with your ads and setup

Pm me for $100 coupon for 2500

Have a great day
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by pneumaticos(m): 9:31am On Jun 27, 2016
Hye what offer is this

telim:
Bing attract alot of aged traffics from tier One countries, and it's very easy to earn minimum 100 bucks daily on Bing with cloaker and cpa anti aging offers using aggressive Landers. Aggressive Landers are only provided base on request from your affiliate network.
Am targeting USA with a keyword having a CPC of $2.34 , CTR of 10.3% and conversion rate is between 5 to 9%. Offer converts on submitting Credit card for trying out the product. paid 25 bucks per conversion
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by Linzo(m): 9:38am On Jun 27, 2016
pneumaticos:

Normally,you should link your card to your account before your account can be activated for Bing ads

The issue you may having is that of account activation which you can contact support for

You need to check your billing to see if everything is ok

And just like adwords..there is a threshold you must reach in 30 days before you are actually billed

There is a currency covertion issue with microsofts platform so this may be the real issue with your ads and setup

Pm me for $100 coupon for 2500

Have a great day
Thanks a lot, but please help me with steps to link my card for activation before the proper bing ad. Thanks I wait for your reply
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by realbreaktru: 9:52am On Jun 27, 2016
Thread is now filled with marketers. Well is not a problem.

To link your card, i think @pneumaticos has answered the question. And @pneumaticos, please, no selling on these thread.

How to get bing coupon for free?
You need:
-> Ccleaner
-> Unique email
-> Unique Google maps location
-> Unique proxy / vpn location.

Bing will email the vouchers after 3-7 days.

The $107 Austrailia Bing Coupon Link.(Can't put the link cos is against NL TOS)
Visit google and search Bing Ad Australia.

The $100 US Bing Coupon Link.(Can't put the link cos is against NL TOS)
Visit google and search Bing Ad United State.

Later when i am free will make a detail step by step lesson on how to get it done.

Thank you.
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by pneumaticos(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2016
Linzo:

Thanks a lot, but please help me with steps to link my card for activation before the proper bing ad. Thanks I wait for your reply

This has been answered codedly

Its either the dynamic currency covertion thing is still ongoing on ms platform

Or you have to get a virtual cc to activate it

But before then try all the cards you have on the billing page before going for a Vcc

I an on mobile...so ,I cannot give a full tuts on how you apply your cc..besides it something you have already done,,,so just fix the real issue which is your card
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by Linzo(m): 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
pneumaticos:

This has been answered codedly

Its either the dynamic currency covertion thing is still ongoing on ms platform

Or you have to get a virtual cc to activate it

But before then try all the cards you have on the billing page before going for a Vcc

I an on mobile...so ,I cannot give a full tuts on how you apply your cc..besides it something you have already done,,,so just fix the real issue which is your card
Thanks but you still have not given me the steps, please do give the steps
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by Linzo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 27, 2016
realbreaktru:
Thread is now filled with marketers. Well is not a problem.

To link your card, i think @pneumaticos has answered the question. And @pneumaticos, please, no selling on these thread.

How to get bing coupon for free?
You need:
-> Ccleaner
-> Unique email
-> Unique Google maps location
-> Unique proxy / vpn location.

Bing will email the vouchers after 3-7 days.

The $107 Austrailia Bing Coupon Link.(Can't put the link cos is against NL TOS)
Visit google and search Bing Ad Australia.

The $100 US Bing Coupon Link.(Can't put the link cos is against NL TOS)
Visit google and search Bing Ad United State.

Later when i am free will make a detail step by step lesson on how to get it done.

Thank you.
Boss we're waiting for your update
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by Linzo(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Op come update naa
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by Linzo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Op I just pm you
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by Linzo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
realbreaktru:
Do you need help with Bing PPC + ClickBank/Affiliate Program/CPA? Drop them here and let me try my possible best to trash them publicly...
Op abeg come finish wetin you start na,
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by pneumaticos(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
Linzo:

Op abeg come finish wetin you start na,
Fact is...every other things you need is in the write up

So google up
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by realbreaktru: 11:59am On Jul 07, 2016
I drop the thread cos is been hijacked by a marketer. If you need me to help in a away don't market here.
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by Martux100: 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
realbreaktru:
I drop the thread cos is been hijacked by a marketer. If you need me to help in a away don't market here.

I don't know anything about this bing ad and clickbank. Could you please put me through? I'm a fast learner and won't bother you dumb question.

Thank you.
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by realbreaktru: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
Martux100:

I don't know anything about this bing ad and clickbank. Could you please put me through? I'm a fast learner and won't bother you dumb question.

Thank you.

Clickbank is a privately held marketplace for digital products. It serve as a connection between digital content creators and affiliate marketers, who then promote them to consumers. Google "ClickBank" to see for yourself.

Bing Ad, is a service that provides pay per click advertising on both the Bing and Yahoo! search engines. Google "Bing Ad" to see for yourself.

In a simple man language, you register with clickbank, get product you want to promote and then take it to bing ad platform and promote with PPC.

Now, What is PPC? Is a business model whereby a company(YOU) that has placed an advertisement(CLICKBANK PRODUCT) on a website pays a sum of money to the host website(BING) when a user clicks on to the advertisement.

To many they believe PPC is ROCKET SCIENCE but no is not. There are requirements i do state before you can start promoting on BING. And those are;

=> Fund.
=> Website.
=> Tracker.
=> Spy tool.

Also,

=> Hardwork.
=> Patient.

- Fund. I can not say how you go about that but i want you to know that there are other methods you can use to get bing account that will not get banned if you stick to the rules. I don't share that publicly in details but will briefly share how.

- Website. It is simple to come up with a website for bing advertisement. One thing i know for sure your website must have either HQ or LQ site must have privacy policy, tos, disclaimer, contact. And there lots of tools that makes website designing a child play e.g instapage, optimize press, leadpages, instabuilder and many more. Google is your friend.

- Tracker. It helps you to know which keyword, adcopy, time your campaign is converting. There are lots of tracker such as the popular prosper202, cpvlab, Voluum, clickmagick and lots more.

- Spytool. As the name spy, it help you check on your competitor. You will get the adcopy and keywords they are using.

For me that is all you will need to run campaigns on bing successfully.

I will take step by step lessons but will skip some lesson and please bear with me cos there some information that are not meant for the public.

- How to set up a clickbank account.
- How to set up bing account the normal route not the blackhat route.
- How to set up campaigns on bing ad which include keyword research. Mind you does not include how to optimize your campaign.
- Will teach basic on website design, tracking and spying.

See you some other time.

1 Like

Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by Martux100: 7:22pm On Jul 07, 2016
realbreaktru:

Clickbank is a privately held marketplace for digital products. It serve as a connection between digital content creators and affiliate marketers, who then promote them to consumers. Google "ClickBank" to see for yourself.

Bing Ad, is a service that provides pay per click advertising on both the Bing and Yahoo! search engines. Google "Bing Ad" to see for yourself.

In a simple man language, you register with clickbank, get product you want to promote and then take it to bing ad platform and promote with PPC.

Now, What is PPC? Is a business model whereby a company(YOU) that has placed an advertisement(CLICKBANK PRODUCT) on a website pays a sum of money to the host website(BING) when a user clicks on to the advertisement.

To many they believe PPC is ROCKET SCIENCE but no is not. There are requirements i do state before you can start promoting on BING. And those are;

=> Fund.
=> Website.
=> Tracker.
=> Spy tool.

Also,

=> Hardwork.
=> Patient.

- Fund. I can not say how you go about that but i want you to know that there are other methods you can use to get bing account that will not get banned if you stick to the rules. I don't share that publicly in details but will briefly share how.

- Website. It is simple to come up with a website for bing advertisement. One thing i know for sure your website must have either HQ or LQ site must have privacy policy, tos, disclaimer, contact. And there lots of tools that makes website designing a child play e.g instapage, optimize press, leadpages, instabuilder and many more. Google is your friend.

- Tracker. It helps you to know which keyword, adcopy, time your campaign is converting. There are lots of tracker such as the popular prosper202, cpvlab, Voluum, clickmagick and lots more.

- Spytool. As the name spy, it help you check on your competitor. You will get the adcopy and keywords they are using.

For me that is all you will need to run campaigns on bing successfully.

I will take step by step lessons but will skip some lesson and please bear with me cos there some information that are not meant for the public.

- How to set up a clickbank account.
- How to set up bing account the normal route not the blackhat route.
- How to set up campaigns on bing ad which include keyword research. Mind you does not include how to optimize your campaign.
- Will teach basic on website design, tracking and spying.

See you some other time.

Thanks so much. I will search those terms you stated on Google to know more before getting back to you for questions. Once again, THANK YOU. GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by realbreaktru: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2016
How To Set Up ClickBank Account From Nigeria.

See Screenshots

Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by realbreaktru: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Payoneer Masters Card is what you will need to cash out from ClickBank. Follow the shot and get yours today.

Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by realbreaktru: 9:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Continuation

Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by realbreaktru: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Continuation of the payoneer application process.

I will also show you how to get the actual zip code of your area. Stay Tuned.

Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by realbreaktru: 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Attach is how to get your actual zipcode for payoneer application

Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by realbreaktru: 1:40am On Jul 11, 2016
Closing thread in few days to come. Thank You.
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by realbreaktru: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
How select offers from CLICKBANK to promote. Follow the screenshot.

Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by realbreaktru: 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Continue.

Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by myweb(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
telim:

hello Telim,

Can we talk?

I need your guidance on this....

if you can give me your contact I will contact you.

thnanks
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by AndyCole16(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2016
telim:

I have tried to contact you since two days now. In your 14 pages post none has your number.
The crux of the matter is I need your mentorship seriously.
please you can send me your number on zero seven zero 33 six six 4 one zero 9.
Will be expecting your response soon.

Thanks
Re: BING PPC SECRETS REVEALED: Step-by-Step 2016 Proven Method. by myweb(m): 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
telim:
Hi TELIM..... CAN WE TALK?

(1) (Reply)

Opay / Starting A New Internet Business - My Journey So Far. / What Business Can I Do With 500k And Make Profits Of 100k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.