Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

THINKING IS POWERFUL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THINKING IS POWERFUL (646 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / How God Healed, Saved And Delivered Me From HIV (My Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THINKING IS POWERFUL by answerspls: 7:09am On Mar 27, 2016
take time to think of the good things you were given to by GOD
Re: THINKING IS POWERFUL by ehisdan(m): 7:31am On Mar 27, 2016
It's not by jumping up and down. God looks inwardly not outwardly. Jesus healed ten people and it's only one that came back to testify. Ur appreciation is not by bringing money, buying cow and the likes, inviting people for ur thanks giving, No! If ur heart is right with God only a genuine thank Jesus and you Lord without withdrawing urself from God like other nine people that was healed is enough.
Re: THINKING IS POWERFUL by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2016
Be a god to someother person, give to the needy,
give praise offering...

Seriously I cant even imagine how I can thank God for big miracle
Re: THINKING IS POWERFUL by Chazzyboy: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2016
answerspls:
PLS I WANT YOU ALL TO HELP ME BRING SUGGESTIONS HERE ON HOW BEST TO PRAISE GOD, THERE IS SOMETHING VERY VERY GREAT THAT GOD DID FOR ME, I JUST FEEL LIKE I HAVE NOT APPRECIATED HIM ENOUGH, I WANT YOU ALL TO HELP ME TO GIVE ME MORE IDEAS ON HOW I CAN PRAISE HIM COMMENSURABLY. PERSONALLY THERE IS A WAY SOMEBODY WILL THANK ME FOR WHAT I DID FOR HIM AND I WILL KNOW THAT THE PERSON WAS REALLY THANKFUL FOR THE STUFF AND WAS NOT JUST FULFILLING OBLIGATION, YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN NAA! EHEE SO PLS GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS, I WANT TO TRULY APPRECIATE GOD IN A WAY THAT GOD WL SAY YES, THIS APPRECIATION IS BEFITTING. THANKS ALL FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE
just keep winning soul for God
Re: THINKING IS POWERFUL by mumumugu(m): 9:14am On Mar 27, 2016
Were u born blind...did he born u blind...y
Re: THINKING IS POWERFUL by answerspls: 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chazzyboy:
just keep winning soul for God
NICE ONE. MORE PLS
Re: THINKING IS POWERFUL by answerspls: 8:06am On Mar 28, 2016
K

(1) (Reply)

36 Bible Verses About Virginity Before Marriage / Experiencing The Supernatural / TB Joshua Assists In Arresting Armed Robber In Ghana!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.