Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend (48796 Views)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by tell9ja: 9:47am On May 02, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-EZ8iepqAu5g/Wuj-8HLUrdI/AAAAAAAABnI/WYM29NMVy1U_DEiEaAS59OV_ILYs8a7PACLcBGAs/s1600/dav-1.jpg[/img]
Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye of P-Square has reacted to Davido’s expensive birthday gift which he bought for his girlfriend, Chioma.
The news has been everywhere and trending on social media about Davido and Chioma love affair and how Davido gave a car gift to his girlfriend, Chioma on her birthday.

Many social media users who were impressed by the generous gesture, took to social media to praise Davido.
Popular Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye has also reacted to the development.

Davido on his Instagram page on Tuesday, May 1, 2018, where he said he loved when men know how to treat their women right.

“Nothing impresses me more than when a Man treats a Woman right and makes her the center of his world.

Nice one @davidoofficial Congrats and Happy birthday Chioma. #Goals #PureAssurance #LoveHasNoTribe #LoveKnowsNoTribe,” he wrote.
[img]https://4.bp..com/-0w08cNsz5Lk/Wuj-dQvusRI/AAAAAAAABnA/5dWpUdY1yXA4XDCORaeMfLd6LhHasWBFwCLcBGAs/s1600/Davido-chi1.jpg[/img]
READ THE FULL GIST HERE https://www.wetindeynet.com/2018/05/peter-okoye-reacts-to-davido-car-gift.html

17 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by neolboy(m): 9:53am On May 02, 2018
indeed

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by BreezyCB(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2018
Chioma oh

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by NOC1(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2018
chiomaooo, chioma, chiomaooo, chioma, chi mara obi Davido Chiomaoo, chioma.

every news this week will be centered on chioma, imagine chioma defeated the Platform of this year, abi person no talk for platform?

33 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by talk2saintify(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2018
shocked

This to me is Stupidity!!
Davido Should better spend his money wisely
Let Consider a situation where davido loses all his Money
DaFvck Chioma is not going to stick with him!!!

Where is my Money

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by donstan18: 10:02am On May 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by agadaone1(m): 10:25am On May 02, 2018
He's not try to impress anyone, he's got the money so let him spend it... Allowed expenses

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:39am On May 02, 2018
Life knows now no limitation NOT love brethren but life.

Haters will say Death!
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by johnmartus(m): 11:11am On May 02, 2018
Chioma don take his name give herbalist for brainwash.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Kylekent59: 12:25pm On May 02, 2018
Nice one psquare.

Some peasants are here displaying their jealousy.

He saw love in her and he took her.

You people should stop all these hate speech.lets us try to cheer our brother for once.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by dapsoneh: 1:59pm On May 02, 2018
Using the situation to preach to your family about your wifey

50 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Onyinye15(f): 2:53pm On May 02, 2018
If you have it, spend it

Show love to ur woman stop being stingy angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Ernezee(m): 3:08pm On May 02, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Where is my Money
stop thinking like a poor man

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by helphelp: 3:54pm On May 02, 2018
Who else is waiting for their break up news?

I no pray bad for dem ooo
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by vickydevoka(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2018
Onyinye15:
If you have it, spend it
Show love to ur woman stop being stingy angry
is better to be stingy than to regret later n beg

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 02, 2018
Chioma's dad is super rich though...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by emmabest2000(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2018
Peter treat your woman the same nao ....

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by rozayx5(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2018
cool

Igbo gals lit lol

I entered anambra and testified

cheesy grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by RealDannie(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2018
tongue

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Vivos: 3:55pm On May 02, 2018
hmmm
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Rexnegro(m): 3:56pm On May 02, 2018
indeed for ladies that worth it , if she worth it no p then no be my money neither my woman
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by chiedozie198100: 3:56pm On May 02, 2018
please, can someone give me updates on what davido's baby mama thinks about this new development?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by namexyz: 3:56pm On May 02, 2018
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 02, 2018
Yeba! .... Lemme assure someone too for here grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Throwback: 3:57pm On May 02, 2018
Even Peter had shown such love to his baby mama turned wife.

He got her a Range Rover, if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by richG: 3:57pm On May 02, 2018
NOC1:
chiomaooo, chioma, chiomaooo, chioma, chi mara obi Davido Chiomaoo, chioma.

every news this week will be centered on chioma, imagine chioma defeated the Platform of this year abi person no talk for platform.
You will make a good songwriter
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by gfreymom302: 3:58pm On May 02, 2018
Ernezee:
stop thinking like a poor man
What he said is nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Hysmady(m): 3:58pm On May 02, 2018
Davido ti je efo chioma grin
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by Dottore: 3:58pm On May 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by MYHUBBY: 3:58pm On May 02, 2018
Davido saw true love in chioma but Peter's wife used charm for him. that's the thinking of those we are hyping to develop Nigeria technological space

wonder how those people can develop sth of such when their thinking faculty isn't independent

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by chiedozie198100: 3:59pm On May 02, 2018
compare this to don jazzy response.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend by stevodot22(m): 3:59pm On May 02, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Nwamaikpe brother spotted.

Where is my Money

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Born Into Rich Families (photos) / Portable Escapes Police Arrest While Spraying Fans Money In Asaba (Video) / Teebillz Set For Rehab As Tiwa Savage Returns To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.