Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free (42112 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. / Tonto Dikeh Talks About Her Son, White Wedding And DBANJ'S RECORD / Photos: Nigerian Music Stars Flavour And Dbanj Spotted Earlier Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by tunapawizzy: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
Simplestone:
Na person wen do him own come outside na people sabi,banky w and dbanj wen don flush children tire through countless abortions......anyway ona still try..
How many u dun flush for dem...btw nice boobs
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by Ghost447(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Simplestone:
Na person wen do him own come outside na people sabi,banky w and dbanj wen don flush children tire through countless abortions......anyway ona still try..
Haba Minister of Information! You dey there? Abi Na...
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by efemena24(m): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
edi287:

Don Jazzy no be chicks man na.
you serious? Oya tell me story
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by karkel(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
fammo:
What of Don Jazzy?
what about tu baba
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by breakeven: 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Its discipline and self restraints. That is what the baby mama and baby papas lack. kiss kiss undecided
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by ojnnaco(m): 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
That's what we call maturity
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by ovieigho(m): 5:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
that's why they are men and the likes of wizkid and davido are still boys
2face
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by knackz(m): 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
with comment of his (Davido), ebi like say abstainance the dull the guy
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:

*clapping*. Well said. smiley
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by Elomus: 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Simplestone:
so sense no follow for this beauty? undecided
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by impeccablemee(m): 5:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
qreem231:
U gotta respect d'banj and banky W, Don Jazzy included, best pull out game indeed!

How many big chics don jazzy date?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by spartanobad(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
londonrivals:

So,a twitter user dropped a comment about Dbanj and Banky W having the best 'pull out' game in the industry.. I.e they have managed to not get any lady pregnant ..

Banky replied with 'Lol wow' and Davido who knows a thing about Baby mama drama commented ''Una try sha'' lol..
I find his comment funny!

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/davido-commends-banky-w-and-dbanj-for.html

cc: lalasticlala
that's all about being "SHARP"

although we don't know if they have impregnated and d ladies did abortion.

well na their life.

Good or bad..... They will still answer questions when they die
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by olaskul(m): 5:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
You sick sha... why most you always find fault in anything that has D'banj written on it.
Chanchit:
D'banj should get a special award cos not only is he baby mama free, he also dates billionaire daughters that's why an unwanted pregnancy can't occur cos they don't need his money, cos he would in turn be the baby father.
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
Na una go stl come here dey correct grammatical errors.
Crops/plants = matured
human = mature

ItzTun3chi:
When matured men ruled the industry.not babies like davido and wizkid angry

Jediel1:
Dem b matured niggas na

patrickjose:
these guys are matured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by fammo: 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
karkel:
what about tu baba
Tu baba is a very good example of a bad pull out player
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by olaifalateef(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
cool
londonrivals:

So,a twitter user dropped a comment about Dbanj and Banky W having the best 'pull out' game in the industry.. I.e they have managed to not get any lady pregnant ..

Banky replied with 'Lol wow' and Davido who knows a thing about Baby mama drama commented ''Una try sha'' lol..
I find his comment funny!

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/davido-

commends-banky-w-and-dbanj-for.html

cc: lalasticlala

He's jst a boi does guys ar men
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by Chanchit: 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
olaskul:
You sick sha... why most you always find fault in anything that has D'banj written on it.

You have comprehension problem. Well, I want to be like D'banj.
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by WaleBinSanusi(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
fammo:
What of Don Jazzy?
he's an upcoming act
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
gbengadavis:
only kids use it, men knw au to play d game
I guess only men contact Stds and STIs,no wonder low sperms count,and slow sperms motility every where and HIV on the rise,smh
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by babdap: 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Simplestone:
how many hv you done for them in the past.
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by octopusfreaky(f): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Dude shouldn't feel bad jere,,,maybe Sophie is giving him real headache..David O just repent and you will have peace of mind.
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by Etinosajay(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Jfast:
May GOD bless you. Pls i beg you sir, madam, uncle, aunty, sister and brother i am 6 month pregnant with 6 bottles of cold beer for one joint near lagos island now now. i need some one to quote me with just one rude comment that will clear off the beer in me because am drunk so that i can start going home pls.

Idiot.

With free beer abi?

Can you ever use ur money and buy yourself more than one bottle of beer?

I hope that's rude enough 4u, abi u want make I curse ur life finish?
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by edi287: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
efemena24:
you serious? Oya tell me story
Him pull chicks reach dem Dbanj, Banky, Flavour and iyanya??
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by Realone92(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
undecided
LesbianBoy:
What makes you guys think they fvck sef lipsrsealed

Lol funny question ......arm......I believe they are both virgins .....patiently waiting for that lucky girl if u know what I mean
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by Dubemkelly(m): 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
FvckBoys. Vs RealMen but they could be doing termination
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by spencekat(m): 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
edi287:

Don Jazzy no be chicks man na.
Na lie
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by Shymm3x: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Lol.

Who pulls out in 2016? Who beats random chics without condoms these days? These nyggahs must think it's 1916...stupid muthaphuckas celebrating pulling out of random chics when they can get condoms.

You should only be pulling out of chics' mouths after getting a good head to buss the nut on their faces. grin
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by 4four(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
Simplestone:
Na u dey flush ham for dem in BTW u re biutifu
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
I like them for being exemptional in their way. Unlike some idiots who because they are famous raped girls even during their mestration giving barth to abino and parading themselves on all social media as fathers.
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by Jfast: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Chai bros edon do.
Re: Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free by Jfast: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
Etinosajay:

Idiot.

With free beer abi?

Can you ever use ur money and buy yourself more than one bottle of beer?

I hope that's rude enough 4u, abi u want make I curse ur life finish?
chai bros edon do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding / Diane Russet Received By Hadiza Balarabe, Acting Governor Of Kaduna / Wizkid Woo Fans To Free Concert With Free Jolof Rice, Puff-puff And Drinks In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.