Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding (42099 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Biodun Okeowo Dazzles In Tight Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by BeeQ: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Actress Ini Edo wows in gorgeous wedding guest style which she rocked to a wedding event. She matched her outfit perfectly with her accessories looking so palatable. The outfit has cleavage baring and thigh revealing effect.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/ini-edo-stuns-in-gorgeous-wedding-guest-style.html

See photos:

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by BeeQ: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by GOFRONT(m): 4:17pm On Dec 21, 2018
cool
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Nwodosis(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2018
She needs the dressing my people, rebranding and marketing fairly used products don't come easy mostly now that men are too choosy!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by chriskosherbal(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
wink
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Houseofglam7(f): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2018
Age.....
smiley
She looks good tho

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by TimiRume(f): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nwodosis:
She needs the dressing my people, rebranding and marketing fairly used products don't come easy mostly now that men are too choosy!
Women are too choosy too hence the increase in misogyny.

ps; Ini ever gorgeous

7 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by BE811APP: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
angry
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Edgarated(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
nice...
========
Are you in Nigeria/London But wants to get things done in Uk?

kindly see this…
https://www.nairaland.com/4815910/nigeria-london-wants-get-things#72605396

2: “Thinking of buying luxury goods from eBay UK? Our UK team can pick up your goods from the seller and arrange delivery to Lagos”

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Her body odour no get part two, na follow come

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by oluwasegun007(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
I have nothing to say...
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by StrikeBack(m): 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Haunty Ini, time dey go o, you know say PM news dey get ridiculous news for evening..

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Kenekingisback: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cant she wear george and tie head scarf grin

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Plies2004: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
cool so fine

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by legibow: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2018
who she help....

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
One day, this babe will bend over for me. I'm sure of it.

Correct me if I'm wrong but shebi she's past menopause? Because shifting her baby sack is a priority. grin
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by StrikeBack(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=IYANGBALI post=74056833]Her body odour no get part two, na follow come[/quote) na wah ok
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by ifymadu: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2018
Cleavage-bearing for our nollywood actress or nothing. Nice selling point

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by arabbunkum: 6:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Ogaga87(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2018
She carry front

She carry back

She too package

I can't leave her..

I'm loving you eehhh

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by ezenna191(m): 7:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
Smart way to seek attention. Any suitor ready to have crashed marriage in not too long a time can look her way. Girl friend material, not for marriage o!

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
Nice one
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by amakadihot87(f): 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Her body odour no get part two, na follow come
......how do you know......can you perceive it through your phone

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by ableguy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Gorgeous u say? Just because it's cleavage baring?
So women can't dress and property cover themselves?
This shows truly that morals have gone into extinct.

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by iammarvellux(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by IYANGBALI: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
amakadihot87:
......how do you know......can you perceive it through your phone
we went to the same school, even you, you get mouth odour

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Gorgeous Cleavage-Baring Outfit To A Wedding by SmileXtraone: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Regrets Ignoring Miracle, BBNaija Winner, In 2016 / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) / Mercy Johnson's Children Rocking Military Uniform (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.