Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail (14682 Views)

RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail / Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by rheether(f): 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
He will never met the bail conditions. This is a big joke..
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
popcykaylah:
That should be his permanent site..this is the same thing that should be done to dasuki and the rest but ipob touts no gree FG rest..them say buhari na dictator
Tell them o. As for that their"dilector" he rot in jail for a very long time.

God bless Buhari for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by freecocoa(f): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
And so?

If he meets his bail conditions, he'll be released.

What exactly is the reason for this thread? Mschewww
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by ojnnaco(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
He he he he he he .. this is exactly what I call Karma. what goes around comes around
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by emilonews(f): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ehyaaaaaa
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by MadCow1: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
RegimentedCom:
He hasn't met the bail conditions?

Now, that's understandable

Nnamdi Kanu met all in his own case but he's no free man as I speak

Why?

because he's committed un-explainable treasonable offence against the nation

Now, that's bullshit

Least I forget.

Before u start insulting me, understand my identity: I be Omo yoruba ( I don't do IPOB)

I just wanna make common sense

Kanu met what conditions?

Which civil service director would stick out his neck for Kanu? grin

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by sylva1(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
What is he coming out to do? To come out and kidnap and impregnate another underaged girl?
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by MadCow1: 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
All the people that said Yinusa was being sponsored by the Northern Elites can now shut up..

It would be hard for Yinusa, a Keke Napep rider in Bayelsa State to find anybody in the civil service that would put his or her 3 million Naira asset on the line for him, let alone 2 of such persons.

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
Any body dat will stnd for him is a hopless human begin. That boy deserve capital punishment.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by olayinka63: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
ozoigbondu:
He should stay there forever.we need less peadphoiles roaming around
What of the one that made sex with his 12 year old daughter in the same bayelsa. Is he not a peadophile? So he should be roaming freely?

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by pabjo: 3:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
na new thing for naija ni may them kokoma hold am til others wey get plan to do another one get lesson
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by chaloner(m): 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
lekjons:
if he does, it's your likes that will be screaming buhari up and down.. as if it gives you orgasmundecided
truth cnt b hiden. Eveil men
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by pabjo: 3:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
olayinka63:

What of the one that made sex with his 12 year old daughter in the same bayelsa. Is he not a peadophile? So he should be roaming freely?

na him born nam na him Bleep am weytin concern you

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by AwajisEJ(m): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
RegimentedCom:

Why?

Now, that's bullshit

Least I forget.

Before u start insulting me, understand my identity: I be Omo yoruba ( I don't do IPOB)

Ben Bruce Jnr a.k.a Common sense grin
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Sunnycliff(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
Let Sanusi the Emir come and bail him naa, as the Paedophile in Chief! After all
Ese was taken by Yunusa to his palace for days!

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by ozoigbondu: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
olayinka63:

He too should be locked up

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Sctests: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Strategy to gain sympathy. He's probably chilling somewhere in Sanusi's palace right now with some cold fura de nunu.

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by godoluwa(m): 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
RegimentedCom:

Why?

Now, that's bullshit

Least I forget.

yes, u don make common sense.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
ozoigbondu:
He should stay there forever.we need less peadphoiles roaming around
innocent until proven guilty.. Why not say this in the case of dasuki.. Afterall we don't want soldier killers roaming around.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Papilo87(m): 4:18pm On Mar 27, 2016
londonrivals:

The alleged abductor of Bayelsa girl, Ese Oruru, Yunusa Dahiru is yet to meet his bail conditions despite a Federal High Court in Bayelsa State granting him bail. His lawyer has also explained the reason his client is still in prison, stressing that the bail conditions are a bit tough. Speaking on why Yunusa has remained in Okaka Prisons, Bayelsa, the lawyer said;

“As of this moment, Yunusa has not met the bail conditions. We are having difficulties because of the conditions imposed. The judge demanded for civil servants and a traditional title holder who must be resident of the state. Most of them who are likely to have that are indigenes.

“However, most of the indigenes are biased against our client. So, it is difficult. Maybe this coming week, we are hopeful. There are some people we are talking to. Some of them too, who are ready to stand surety for our client do not have tax clearance certificates. So, a lot of things are militating against us.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/yunusa-dahiru-still-in-detention-after.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

The Judge that handed down those bail conditions is the MVP
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by fabulousmann(f): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
I said before that he is not going anywhere
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by TheAdvocate(m): 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
The court let him fulfill. Yu don't expect the judge to grant lesser bail terms in view of the difficulty in securing his attendance.

The rules of court allows for the lawyer to file a motion to vary the bail terms ie to reduce the terms.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by fabulousmann(f): 4:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
pat077:
He won't and will never meet the bail conditions
I said he wld not b able to meet the bail condition
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Oxenomy: 4:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
modath:

He's gonna be in there for a long long time, the people being talked to may eventually pull out, moreover he's safer in than out....

This is one instance however that we won't hear "Rule of the Law" though... smiley
Has he perfected his bail condition and he wasn't released?.. Why are you trying to bring in tribal bigotry? angry
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Oxenomy: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
sameer1212:
Tell them o. As for that their"dilector" he rot in jail for a very long time.

God bless Buhari for that.
You are just trying very hard to rope IPOB in here now, when they starts attacking you now, you start calling Seun angry
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by modath(f): 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Oxenomy:
Has he perfected his bail condition and he wasn't released?.. Why are you trying to bring in tribal bigotry? angry

Me? Tribal bigotry? Really , you have the wrong person, I wasn't raised by Hyenas!! cool

The bail conditions are steep as should be the case when the crime/offence is grave, however some people have made it a point of duty to complain about "harsh" bail conditions whenever evil doers are being served..

We know the usual suspect won't raise objection in this case cos it doesn't align with their sentiments...

See what they say about guilty conscience?..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by olayinka63: 4:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
pabjo:

na him born nam na him Bleep am weytin concern you
So you are saying that you too can follow his footstep. What s shame

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Oxenomy: 4:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
modath:

Me? Tribal bigotry? Really , you have the wrong person, I wasn't raised by Hyenas!! cool

The bail conditions are steep as should be the case when the crime/offence is grave, however some people have made it a point of duty to complain about "harsh" bail conditions whenever evil doers are being served..

We know the usual suspect won't raise objection in this case cos it doesn't align with their sentiments...

And what is harsh about this bail condition?
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by goshen26: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
marshalcarter:
Mak dem free am naaa afterall na the gal say she lobe him smiley

another teenager's abductor detected

pls watch
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by modath(f): 5:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Oxenomy:
And what is harsh about this bail condition?

Don't ascribe words i never used to me, i used steep, i don't have any objection to the bail condition.... I say what i mean & i mean what i say..

I was just making an observation about how "our people" use "harsh" when the offender is someone they have affinity for.... next time,understand the word usage before jumping in mentions..

modath:

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Irishrena1(f): 5:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
Should anybody help him perfect his bail conditions, we'll be a step closer to identifying the terrorist syndicate in Nigeria who reck havoc in the guise of religious affinity/ascriptions. That person must be an ardent supporter of the modus operandi of convertion -under-duress. That is the only reason why such a person will sponsor YInusa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Our Youth Must Be Protected - Obafemi Hamzat / Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK / Officer Shot Dead As Police Foil Kidnap Of FCT Council Chair’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.