Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail (14684 Views)

RCCG Woman Who Attempted Suicide In Lagos Arraigned In Court, Granted N500k Bail / Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention / Ese's Abductor, Yunusa Dahiru Handcuffed In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Oxenomy: 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
modath:

Don't ascribe words i never used to me, i used steep, i don't have any objection to the bail condition.... I say what i mean & i mean what i say..

I was just making an observation about how "our people" use "harsh" when the offender is someone they have affinity for.... next time,understand the word usage before jumping in mentions..

Whether steep, harsh, stiff, etc.., they are all the same. Next time, just post your comment and leave tribal bigotry...

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Osyabj: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
Don't be fooled by Paedophile sanusi. He hired 5 SANs to defend his child trafficker for money, Yinusa. The same SANs bribed the corrupt judge to grant the trafficker, Yinusa bail. So Paedophile sanusi will have not problem finding some people in Beyalsa who would gladly accept Sanusi the Rapist of Ese's money to stand as surety for his agent child trafficker, Yinusa.

Count 5 of Yinusa's charges is punishable by Life Imprisonment, therefore his bail should have been denied. The real recipient and rappist of Ese, Paedophile Sanusi, will see that the trafficker does not return to trial. If anything happens to the Trafficker Yinusa, while on bail, you can bee sure that Sanusi arranged it.

Here are the charges against the Child Trafficker for money who boasted that he trafficked Ese to paedophile Sanusi and that Sanusi will make him rich!!! Watch this AIT video now....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_VdzmtLeZQ&itct=CAsQpDAYASITCJ-n2tf5nssCFdG7fgod_lQKWlISZXNlIG9ydXJ1IGFiZHVjdGVk&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

Child Trafficker for Money, Yinusa ‘s Charges and Punishments:

Count 1: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …Conspired among yourself to commit an offence to wit: Abduction and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 27 (a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment : 5 Years in Prison and 500,000 Naira fine.

Count 2: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …abducted one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years by means of coercion, transported and harboured her in Kano state and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 13 (2) (b) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015
Punishment: 2 or More years in Prison and 250,000 Naira or more in fine..

Count 3: “That you Yunusa Dahiru,… induced one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years by the use of deception and coercion to go with you from Yenagoa to Kano state with intent that she be forced or seduced into illicit intercourse and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 15 (a) of the Trafficking in Persons (prohibition) Enforcement Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment: 5 Years in Prison and 500,000 Naira fine

Count 4: “That you Yunusa Dahiru, …procured one Rita Ese Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years and subjected her into sexual exploitation in Kano state and thereby committed an offence punishable under section 16 (1) of the Trafficking in person (prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015.
Punishment: 7 Years or More in Prison and 1 million Naira or more in fine

Count 5: That you Yunusa, … had unlawful carnal knowledge of one Rita Ede Oruru ‘f’ aged 14 years, without her consent and thereby committed an offence contrary to section 357 of the Criminal Code Act and punishable under section 358 of the Criminal Code Act, Cap. C. 38, Laws of the Federation of Nigerian, 2004.
Punishment: Imprisonment for life, with or without caning.

Due to national outrage upon conviction, the Trafficker, Yinusa will get between 50 years to Life Imprisonment if convicted on Count 5 alone. So anyone supporting this case of Child trafficking, kidnapping, Abduction, Rape, Slavery and Sexual ritual in Emir of kano, Sanusi's palace must be a Paedophile.

So Ese is a case of Child trafficking, kidnapping, Abduction, by Yinusa, and a case of Rape, Slavery and Sexual ritual by Paedophile Emir of kano, Sanusi. Period.

Where as the child trafficker for money, Yinusa may get 50 years to Life imprisonment for his trafficking, the Serial Paedophile, Sanusi who was the Real Reciepient of Ese, who drugged, rapped and imprignated her, right inside his palace in Kano, may never be jailed for a day. Thats the sad commentary on Nigeria Criminal Justice system.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by marshalcarter: 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
goshen26:
another teenager's abductor detected

pls watch
Lolzzz abeg oo
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by dyn1800: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Did you read what they said ?
emmanuelcrawler:
Even Sanusi self no fit stand as surety for him agent.

Sha Afta the reggae play the blues
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by modath(f): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Oxenomy:
Whether steep, harsh, stiff, etc.., they are all the same. Next time, just post your comment and leave tribal bigotry...

Excuse you!!!! Stand Back!!! Are you the boss of me ? Who are you to prescribe to me how to frame my words?, imagine the affront from bigotry personified!!!

Abeg shift........Mtcheeeew.. undecided
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Oxenomy: 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
modath:

Excuse you!!!! Stand Back!!! Are you the boss of me ? Who are you to prescribe to me how to frame my words?, imagine the affront from bigotry personified!!!

Abeg shift........Mtcheeeew.. undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by dyn1800: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
You wish he died there right?

fabulousmann:
I said he wld not b able to meet the bail condition
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by omonnakoda: 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
What I do not understand is why he was charged to the Federal High Court and Not the State High Court
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by 124mumsy: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
emmanuelcrawler:
Even Sanusi self no fit stand as surety for him agent.

Sha Afta the reggae play the blues
people don't like to read but want to comment, the writer said the leader must be resident of bayelsa state
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by fabulousmann(f): 6:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
dyn1800:

You wish he died there right?

no but the bail conditions are not easy to b met
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by fejicruz(m): 6:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
You must be a lawyer. Cos you speak like one
engrkenny:
He probably hasn't perfected his bail conditions na.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by DonBenny77(m): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
make i c dat bayelsa traditional ruler wey go stand for am

i dey laugh
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by fasbat(m): 6:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
londonrivals:

The alleged abductor of Bayelsa girl, Ese Oruru, Yunusa Dahiru is yet to meet his bail conditions despite a Federal High Court in Bayelsa State granting him bail. His lawyer has also explained the reason his client is still in prison, stressing that the bail conditions are a bit tough. Speaking on why Yunusa has remained in Okaka Prisons, Bayelsa, the lawyer said;

“As of this moment, Yunusa has not met the bail conditions. We are having difficulties because of the conditions imposed. The judge demanded for civil servants and a traditional title holder who must be resident of the state. Most of them who are likely to have that are indigenes.

“However, most of the indigenes are biased against our client. So, it is difficult. Maybe this coming week, we are hopeful. There are some people we are talking to. Some of them too, who are ready to stand surety for our client do not have tax clearance certificates. So, a lot of things are militating against us.”

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/yunusa-dahiru-still-in-detention-after.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
d way Buhari is treating d Judiciary shd be a concern to Ndi-Igbo ,haha, he was granted bail now? So what is holding him? Buhari is a Dictator!!!!
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Love jihad. Bad market.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Adamsy57(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
God protect him from. .........
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
fejicruz:
You must be a lawyer. Cos you speak like one

Lol, am not...certain things are not supposed to be news.

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Damseldammie(f): 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Opé Ooooh.. good for him, he will be rotten in there
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by DauraDullard0(m): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
modath:
He's gonna be in there for a long long time, the people being talked to may eventually pull out, moreover he's safer in than out....

This is one instance however that we won't hear "Rule of the Law" though... smiley
Modaft... Rule of law doesn't apply here. Nobody is holding the rapist against any court judgment. He's yet to perfect his bail conditions and I seriously doubt if he ever will. Who wants to soil his hands inside that bowl of excreta?
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by TessaJ: 9:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
lekjons:
if he does, it's your likes that will be screaming buhari up and down.. as if it gives you orgasmundecided
Lol
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by bikefab(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
Blame it on Buhari...
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by delivryboy: 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
The reason there's still some sanity in our system is because the judicial arm of this country is being managed by northerners. Living in the south south region of the country, I've come to adapt myself to the fact that the sense of justice here is a somewhat warped, right or wrong is a matter of who's involved. Also, the level of ethnic and religious hypocrisy I am observing from southerners is really scary, how come there's so much silence on the issue of the man who slept and pregnated his our 12 year old daughter? Simply because his name is not Ibrahim, Abubakar or Yinusa, no activists anywhere near the the case, Stella Damascus is suddenly quiet. Like the bible said "remove the log in your eyes first before removing the speck in someone else's. Until I see people call for the arrest and trial of the daughter-rapist in our dear Bayelsa and those baby factory owners in Imo and Anambra and the child-witch hunters in Akwa Ibom state and those cultures who still subject widowed women to practices like sleeping with there late husband's corpse and your Osu caste system and the exemption of the girl child in family landed property in the Ikwere culture and all the evil vices in these parts of the country, I probably won't take most of you seriously. Guys the bitterness, hate is too much, it's going to hurt everyone if not checked, including YOU!!!
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by Osyabj: 7:54am On Mar 28, 2016
delivryboy:
The reason there's still some sanity in our system is because the judicial arm of this country is being managed by northerners. Living in the south south region of the country, I've come to adapt myself to the fact that the sense of justice here is a somewhat warped, right or wrong is a matter of who's involved. Also, the level of ethnic and religious hypocrisy I am observing from southerners is really scary, how come there's so much silence on the issue of the man who slept and pregnated his our 12 year old daughter? Simply because his name is not Ibrahim, Abubakar or Yinusa, no activists anywhere near the the case, Stella Damascus is suddenly quiet. Like the bible said "remove the log in your eyes first before removing the speck in someone else's. Until I see people call for the arrest and trial of the daughter-rapist in our dear Bayelsa and those baby factory owners in Imo and Anambra and the child-witch hunters in Akwa Ibom state and those cultures who still subject widowed women to practices like sleeping with there late husband's corpse and your Osu caste system and the exemption of the girl child in family landed property in the Ikwere culture and all the evil vices in these parts of the country, I probably won't take most of you seriously. Guys the bitterness, hate is too much, it's going to hurt everyone if not checked, including YOU!!!

Every thing you mentioned going on in the Eastern Nigeria are all criminal activities, that are agressively prosecuted and punished according to Nigerian law.

On the other hand, the case of child trafficker for money, Yinusa and the receipient of Ese, Paedophile Emir of Kano, sanusi, the law enforcement COULD NOT break down Paedophile sanusi's sex dungeon wherea smelly, uncircumcised sanusi drugged, rapped and impregnated and sexually enslaved the 13 year old Christian girl-child for 8 months.

The same law enforcement agents, DSS, Police AIG, IG Arase himself and others, that agressively prosecute all the crimes in the South you mentioned according to Nigerian Law REFUSED to prosecute sanusi and watched the Muslim Paedophile sanusi, drugging and rapping the helpless 13 yr old Christian child for 8 months.

IGP Arase finally told the World that only Paedophile sanusi can release his sex slave, Ese. So whereas IGP can breakdown the doors to rescue baby factory victims, the same IGP Arase can ONLY beg Muslim Paedophile sanusi to release the 13 yr old child drugged and rapped by Paedophile sanusi for 8 months while IGP Arase stood outside sanusi's sex dungeon doing nothing to rescue the 13 yr old child according to the Nigerian law.

I hope you now see the difference Thats why there was a worldwide outrage against IGP, DSS, for failing the 13 yr old Paedophile sanusi's victim, Ese.
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by dyn1800: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2016
Yeah but you sound like he should never be allowed to leave the prison even when bail conditions are met

fabulousmann:
no but the bail conditions are not easy to b met
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by fireforfire: 9:02am On Mar 28, 2016
chaloner:
Mean sanusi cnt bail him upon say na him cos am. undecided

U want make e expose himsef
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by fabulousmann(f): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
dyn1800:

Yeah but you sound like he should never be allowed to leave the prison even when bail conditions are met

I wld nt say d bail conditions are not metable (sp)
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by dyn1800: 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
As your lordship pleases ...... My take on this is that Yunusa shouldn't be condemn because of his religion..... Their people that are more worse than Yunusa
fabulousmann:
I wld nt say d bail conditions are not metable (sp)
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by fabulousmann(f): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
dyn1800:

As your lordship pleases ...... My take on this is that Yunusa shouldn't be condemn because of his religion..... Their people that are more worse than Yunusa
am not a religious bigot for yunusa to b out the bail conditions ve to b reviewed n yes there are many that are worst than yunusa but then there has to b a scapegoat
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by dyn1800: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2016
Not Calling you a bigot..... Just letting you know that YuNusa committed a crime not Heinous crime..... He must me punished for his crime and gullibility. But we need to know that the guy hasn't commit murder as the way the media paint the whole story.
Just check the links below to see prejudice attached to this Yunusa case
http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/26/nigeria-army-busts-baby-factory-enugu
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-22484318

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2013/12/girls-freed-nigeria-baby-factory-raid-2013122014148117973.html

Imagine the incident in those links happens somewhere up North and the name likes ibrahim appears

fabulousmann:
am not a religious bigot for yunusa to b out the bail conditions ve to b reviewed n yes there are many that are worst than yunusa but then there has to b a scapegoat
Re: Yunusa Dahiru Stil In Detention After Court Granted Him Bail by LZAA: 1:29am On Dec 12, 2019
popcykaylah:
That should be his permanent site..this is the same thing that should be done to dasuki and the rest but ipob touts no gree FG rest..them say buhari na dictator
I hope punch owned by aboderin are also ipob touts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Nwokeh, Christopher Omoregrie & Samson Odegbune Jailed For Murder In UK / 2 Enugu Monarchs Were In Cell Over Slain Cows / Officer Shot Dead As Police Foil Kidnap Of FCT Council Chair’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.