Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Easter And Christmas, Which Do You Think Is Greater??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Easter And Christmas, Which Do You Think Is Greater??? (466 Views)

An Islamic Scholar's Opinion And Comment About Christains and Christmas / Similarities Btw Israelites And Christmas Celebrating Christians / Easter And Passover Why The Confusion Of Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter And Christmas, Which Do You Think Is Greater??? by Donfaray(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Good PM lovely people... how's your easter celebration coming?

While in the mood of easter, I want to ask this question....

Between Easter and Christmas, which do you think in your opinion is greater? Knowing fully well that Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Christ and Easter is the celebration of the resurrection of Christ...

So Between the two, which do u think is greater and should be celebrated more and given more attention ...

Happy Easter......
Re: Easter And Christmas, Which Do You Think Is Greater??? by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hia! See question... undecided

I think April fool is better embarassed
Re: Easter And Christmas, Which Do You Think Is Greater??? by Donfaray(m): 4:09pm On Mar 27, 2016
petkoffdrake2:
Hia! See question... undecided

I wish u would just ans me pls

I think April fool is better embarassed
Re: Easter And Christmas, Which Do You Think Is Greater??? by kingofchess(m): 4:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
Both
Re: Easter And Christmas, Which Do You Think Is Greater??? by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=Donfaray post=44158670][/quote]

Off course its Christmas

(1) (Reply)

What If You Pick The Wrong One? / The Christian Spiritual Job / Spiritual Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.