Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

P0300 Error Code Issues - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / P0300 Error Code Issues (694 Views)

P0301 Error Code / Meaning Of Error Code P1299 In Ford Edge 2010, 3.5l / O7 Camry Tyre Pressure Monitor Display Issues And Error Code P0441 Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P0300 Error Code Issues by gyroscopic(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter car gurus in the house!
kindly assist me analyse this issue with my 2001 Toyota camry. I entered a muddy road sometime last year and after a while the car started jerking, could not accelerate and came to a halt. a scan was done and P0303 and P0304 was the error code displayed. A Mechanic discovered bent valves in those missfiring cylinders and they were changed. The car started moving and shortly after that, a check engine sign still appear with minor engine jerking when the car is idling but unnoticeable when in on speed. I have changed fuel pump, plugs and plug wires. I have also cleaned the injector nozzles but to no avail. Just yesterday, while driving, the check engine started blinking/flashing while the car is on motion and I had to park. A computer scan/diagonosis showed a new code of P0300. Pls I would like an advice on the possible solution to avert trial and error from mechanics. Thanks
Re: P0300 Error Code Issues by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
gyroscopic:
Happy Easter car gurus in the house!
kindly assist me analyse this issue with my 2001 Toyota camry. I entered a muddy road sometime last year and after a while the car started jerking, could not accelerate and came to a halt. a scan was done and P0303 and P0304 was the error code displayed. A Mechanic discovered bent valves in those missfiring cylinders and they were changed. The car started moving and shortly after that, a check engine sign still appear with minor engine jerking when the car is idling but unnoticeable when in on speed. I have changed fuel pump, plugs and plug wires. I have also cleaned the injector nozzles but to no avail. Just yesterday, while driving, the check engine started blinking/flashing while the car is on motion and I had to park. A computer scan/diagonosis showed a new code of P0300. Pls I would like an advice on the possible solution to avert trial and error from mechanics. Thanks

p300 is multiple random cylinder misfire. Check sparkplugs and the O rings at the base of the injectors. You might have a leak on intake side.
Re: P0300 Error Code Issues by honmusa(m): 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Blinking MIL is an indication of serious misfiring which can damage your expensive catalytic converter.It is due to having fuel ,spark ,or air in incorrect proportion and far from stoic.It can also be due to wrong ignition timing and valve timing .
Patronise a professional that can get an accurate diagnosis with the necessary analytical tools and skillset to resolve issue instead of approach of throwing part at problem
Contact autologic @08061166316.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Into Car Registration Pls Help / Have Kids Ever Written Crazy Stuffs On Your Car ? / Learn How To Pronounce Names Of Car Companies Correctly.....it's So Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.