Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Why I've Never Had Sex With My Wife For 16 Years Due To A Rare Health Condition - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why I've Never Had Sex With My Wife For 16 Years Due To A Rare Health Condition (925 Views)

My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Medical Condition Whose Pics Went Viral Dies(pics / Baby Born In Makurdi With Rare Condition, Parents Want To Throw It Away (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I've Never Had Sex With My Wife For 16 Years Due To A Rare Health Condition by Kolababe: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
A city pastor claims he has not had s*x with his loving wife for over 10 years due to a rare health condition.
Pastor Francis Gichuru Gachieki, the lead preacher and founder of Christ Ambassadors Church International in Nairobi’s Mowlem area, has not been intimate with his wife since 2000, when he developed ‘prolactinoma, a medical condition which makes him u produce milk from his breasts.
The pastor says his s*x drive has ebbed, but he has not lost hope to raise funds for an operation to have him roar back to life.

In an exclusive interview with The Nairobian, Francis Gichuru, a former manager at an insurance company, says, “Actually, the problem began immediately after our wedding in 2000, then I could not perform to the maximum, but we could not figure out the root cause.”Prolactinoma causes reduced libido, low calcium, hormonal imbalance and even infertility.

Gichuru adds that despite his condition, some of his friends and relatives still chide him for not having sired a child.
“After stepping out of a cyber café back in 2007, I noticed an unusual liquid on my shirt, but ignored it and proceeded home in Kariobangi,” he said.
When he got home, his wife, Mercy Muthoni, also noticed the liquid discharge and asked him to remove his shirt after which she squeezed his breasts and discovered that the abnormal liquid was milk and not sweat.
He went to see a doctor who referred him to Kenyatta National Hospital and several tests were conducted. He says he felt humiliated when female patients started laughing at him as he queued with them in the same line
“Soon after, I started experiencing severe headaches, poor eyesight among other disturbing symptoms and even though doctors conducted several tests, including squeezing out milk for tests, they did not make a conclusive diagnosis,” he says.
All this time, Pastor Gichuru says, he was not taking any medication.
“More than three doctors conducted similar tests as the condition took a toll on me. At some point, a group of doctors and students even stripped me naked while teasing me,” he says.
Help came in 2009 as Pastor Gichuru was listening to a local radio station “when I heard a female doctor describing my condition and that it could be treated.”
When he contacted the doctor, he was given some tablets that gave him peace of mind for his condition.
“When my conditioned worsened in 2014, my doctor proposed a surgery in India, United States, Singapore or Israel,” he said. “This surgery is very important to me as it will restore my life including my libido,” he says.
Pastor Gichuru says he currently feels weak and has become obese; he is also unable to enjoy certain types of food. To date, he has used more than Sh1.3 million on medical bills. Meanwhile, his doctors have estimated that he needs more than Sh2.5 million for a complete surgery.
Due to his condition, his Christian ministry suffered and “some members took off, saying that a childless man cannot lead them.”
Not so long ago, Pastor Gichuru said he attempted to advise some children of his relatives but they ended up mocking him and calling him useless.
We planned a fundraiser within Embakasi after being advised by a local MP, but he also did not show up and we only managed to raise Sh180,000.”
But he is optimistic that: “God will answer my prayers one day through well-wishers.”

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/why-ive-never-had-sx-with-my-wife-for.html

Re: Why I've Never Had Sex With My Wife For 16 Years Due To A Rare Health Condition by Kolababe: 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Why I've Never Had Sex With My Wife For 16 Years Due To A Rare Health Condition by nickjnr21(m): 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
this is not funny ooo...hope d wife hv not left him
Re: Why I've Never Had Sex With My Wife For 16 Years Due To A Rare Health Condition by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
If that's him a simple daily exercise and weight lifting routine is a first step to combating the condition. Lifting weights is known to increase testosterone production in men. For someone so gifted at reading the bible its funny he's not competent at studying medical articles and books.

1 Like

Re: Why I've Never Had Sex With My Wife For 16 Years Due To A Rare Health Condition by smithe113(m): 11:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Kolababe:

“Soon after, I started experiencing severe headaches, poor eyesight among other disturbing symptoms and even though doctors conducted several tests, including squeezing out milk for tests, they did not make a conclusive diagnosis,” he says.

a CT scan or MRI, serum hormone assay together with d above presenting complain should make a diagnosis of a pituitary tumour.......nd judging from d pastor's appearance, an ACTH secreting pituitary tumour (Cushing's disease) is the most likely diagnosis. The Hyperprolactinaemia would have resulted due to the mass effect of the tumour..
Re: Why I've Never Had Sex With My Wife For 16 Years Due To A Rare Health Condition by macino1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 27, 2016
You sure need medical help

(1) (Reply)

First Aid Box Nationwide Delivery At Devine Diagnostics / Science Discover A Plant That Cures Hiv, Fights Diabetes And Cancer, / BEWARE! They Are Now Making Fake Egg, These 7 Tests Will Help You Identify It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.