Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

JJC Comments On His Romance With Funke Akindele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / JJC Comments On His Romance With Funke Akindele (1445 Views)

Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies / Victoria Inyama With Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz In London / Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JJC Comments On His Romance With Funke Akindele by 360metrosports: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Singer, JJC, who is believed to be having a sizzling romance with actress, Funke Akindele, has said he would not comment on the alleged romance and marriage proposal that have been trailing him and the actress.

News came to town recently that Funke and JJC have been seeing each other secretly and that they may soon walk down the aisle.
It was also gathered that JJC, a father of three reportedly proposed to Funke at a private event in Lagos.

JJC who returned to Nigeria a few years back after his long stay in the UK to push his music career in the Nigerian market said that he would not want to comment on his alleged marriage proposal to Funke, confirming that they have both been working together on different projects.

Asked if it was true that he proposed to Funke, JJC muttered and said “I can’t really talk about that. I am working hard on Jenifer’s Diary with Funke. We are actually working together on a couple of projects, so I won’t be able to tell you more than that”.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/03/jjc-comments-on-his-romance-with-funke.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: JJC Comments On His Romance With Funke Akindele by Smellymouth: 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
OK
Re: JJC Comments On His Romance With Funke Akindele by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
ok
Re: JJC Comments On His Romance With Funke Akindele by dikeigbo2(m): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
Pls concentrate on your three kids from three different women as stated......no go double your wahala pls

1 Like

Re: JJC Comments On His Romance With Funke Akindele by goldbim(f): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
So many projects??issorai..na today??next thing we'l hear is wedding ceremony in Dubai... lipsrsealed
Re: JJC Comments On His Romance With Funke Akindele by ODUBEZE: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
I prays it works. I wish you the very best Funk Akindele. I love what you are doing with Jennifer's diary!
I wish you all the happiness in the world!

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Wizkid At A Video Shoot / PHOTOS: Meet The 9 Yr Old Joan Jeremi, Violin Player From Nigeria / Empire's 'Cookie' Poses Topless For E. Weekly *viewers' Discretion*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.