Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) (53557 Views)

Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele / Twitter User Wants To Act With Funke Akindele. Funke Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by yusaze807: 9:54pm On May 04, 2016
Tiwa Savage has put her marriage woes aside and is back to work..She is pictured on set of Funke Akindele's hit series, Jenifa's Diary.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/tiwa-savage-films-jenifas-diary-with-funke-akindele.html

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by yusaze807: 9:55pm On May 04, 2016
Life Goes On smiley smiley smiley

SEE MORE PHOTOS OF TIWA SAVAGE ON THE SET OF JENIFA'S DIARY @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/tiwa-savage-films-jenifas-diary-with-funke-akindele.html

Forget abt Edible Caterer and Move on with Life....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Purpletee(f): 9:56pm On May 04, 2016
aunty Tiwa u dey smile. Your marriage dey under fire.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by vizkiz: 9:56pm On May 04, 2016
oh so she is now into acting?

No wonder why she was so calm with her lies and dragon tears (that one pass crocodile tears) during her interview I watched on YouTube undecided

Them Don start to dey quote me grin

These nairalanders can't just let me be grin

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2016
Purpletee:
aunty Purple Life Goes On, she has to move on

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by wise7(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2016
It's her life... Her business

11 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 04, 2016
Lovely...... smiley

Life goes on.....

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 04, 2016
she is so strong

Just like MIMZY

no time for babies in the body of a man tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Purpletee(f): 10:31pm On May 04, 2016
cassidy1996:
aunty Purple Life Goes On, she has to move on
Uncle cassidy its too soon na...thought few days back she was crying during her interview..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 04, 2016
enjoy ursef dey go.....life no get duplicate

see this:: Photo : Woman Gives Birth To Child At
Age 101 and She Becomes World Oldest
Mother http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/05/photo-woman-gives-birth-to-child-at-age.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by LovesonBlezz(m): 10:50pm On May 04, 2016

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Tolexander: 10:52pm On May 04, 2016
Seems Funke is trying to feature women of her matrimonial experience in her series!

Funke and Tiwa, Ornithological specimens of identical plumage trying to aggregate in close proximity!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by demicupid(f): 11:03pm On May 04, 2016
vizkiz:
oh so she is now into acting?

No wonder why she was so calm with her lies during the YouTube interview undecided

OMG..... some people are just so good at bleating nonsense.... what kind of silly comment is that.... aint Falz, Lolo, Adunni_ade, and a host of other celebrities who aren't into filmmaking present in the series..... its better to be reasonable at all these so people wouldn't give bad comments about you also.... life is a Rollercoaster my dear

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by vizkiz: 11:10pm On May 04, 2016
demicupid:

OMG..... some people are just so good at bleating nonsense.... what kind of silly comment is that.... aint Falz, Lolo, Adunni_ade, and a host of other celebrities who aren't into filmmaking present in the series..... its better to be reasonable at all these so people wouldn't give bad comments about you also.... life is a Rollercoaster my dear

Aunty demicupid, are you gbadun? Because I don't know if you are the "buyer and provider of my data" that I can't type whatever I like. Must you even quote me sef?

You don baff? angry

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by prela(f): 11:34pm On May 04, 2016
Funke is really going places. Keep up the hard work girl and my beautiful toyobaby and aunty Tiwa, e pele o
Anything she wants she must to get o, jenifa she no dey gree @ all

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by olagamalin(m): 12:13am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:
Aunty purple, face your business. You need Jesus

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Fynestboi: 2:46am On May 05, 2016
cheesy kiss Toyo baby my love. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Nobody: 4:28am On May 05, 2016
after north, fear woman ..... even if they offend me, na me dea beg them, make dem no spoil my career

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by demicupid(f): 6:56am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Aunty demicupid, are you gbadun? angry
I definitely am

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Akposkool(m): 7:01am On May 05, 2016
Fear woman. See as funke dey smile. She be like
Yea baby been there and done that so welcome to the league.
And tee billz is in rehab.
God help us with good wives. Hit like if you want a real woman and not a man wrecker

36 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by freda506(f): 7:03am On May 05, 2016
Purpletee:

Uncle cassidy its too soon na...thought few days back she was crying during her interview..
According to Tiwa, her marriage has been over for a while. @topic: ride on, Tiwa. I bet people won't say same if it were Tee billz.

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by TheAziz: 7:10am On May 05, 2016
that toyosi fine gan sha!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by vizkiz: 7:12am On May 05, 2016
demicupid:

I definitely am

No you are not, the level of your gbadunity is at 2% grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by demicupid(f): 7:16am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

No you are not, the level of your gbadunity is at 2% grin
yeah..i know you're good at it
i made my point...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by vizkiz: 7:22am On May 05, 2016
demicupid:

yeah..i know you're good at it
i made my point...

If you take my comments on nairaland too serious then you might end up judging an innocent person
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by demicupid(f): 7:25am On May 05, 2016
vizkiz:

If you take my comments on nairaland too serious then you might end up judging an innocent person

Alright.. you're unserious and innocent then
I get it.

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by vizkiz: 7:28am On May 05, 2016
demicupid:

Alright.. you're unserious and innocent then
I get it.

lol, are you a psychology student or something? grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by Akshow: 7:37am On May 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by wayne4loan: 7:39am On May 05, 2016
I Adore this lady, she keeps on working hard no matter the circumstances ..... Money never sleeps

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage On Jenifa's Diary With Funke Akindele (photo) by 2sydoflyf(m): 7:39am On May 05, 2016
Is it the Tiwasavage doro-diva turned sister-Mary?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nina Ivy To Cover Her Scars With A Tattoo / Harrysong: I Have Been Sending Money To A Man Posing As A Single Mother / Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.