Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 (1999 Views)

Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 / Hilda Dokubo - I Got Pregnant At 16, Became A Millionaire At 17 / Throback: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pregnant At 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 by diasporaman(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
This 23-year-old brave young woman has hit back at people who criticised her for having so many children at a young age.

Shannon Carter, 23, first got pregnant when she was just 13, for her 17-year-old boyfriend Gavin.

In an exclusive interview with Daily mirror, Shannon revealed that she got pregnant because nobody advised her pre-marital sex and contraceptives: "My parents had broken up when I was seven. Dad vanished, and my mum – who has since died – swore, smacked and shouted me into my teens. There were no cuddles, no “I love yous”.

When Gavin showed an interest in me, I’d been flattered. He was my first boyfriend. We’d had sex, but I knew nothing about how babies were made. I only realised I was pregnant on Boxing Day 2005 when I thought I’d eaten too much.

After they delivered the baby, the doctors hadn’t even bothered to explain how to take care of a baby to me. Why would they? After all, I was just a stupid little girl who’d got herself pregnant.

http://pulse.ng/viral/in-england-meet-woman-who-became-pregnant-at-13-and-now-mum-of-six-at-23

Re: Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 by diasporaman(m): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2016
I came here to check the name and photo of the man who is responsible but i am speechless.

I thought the nigga is an African because having many children is our trade mark
Re: Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 by politricks: 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2016
What would have happened if she were a Nigerian?
Re: Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 by McCarlito(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2016
Now u are on a revenge mission of being the mother of many villages
Re: Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
THOUGHT THEY WATCH HOW THEY PRODUCE KIDS OVER THERE?....ANYWAYS SHA

4 IS OWKAY
Re: Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 by petkoffDrake(m): 5:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Giving birth is her hobby smiley
Re: Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 by OKorowanta: 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hmm,na wa.
6-a-side.
Re: Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 by simafem(m): 5:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
she gat yhiboh genes in her, make she nack 5 more make e complete football team
Re: Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 by walexGodson(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
She try
Re: Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 by Yuneehk(f): 5:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
E be like say to born for obodo oyibo dey easy.. No labour pains so its fun giving birth
Re: Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 by diasporaman(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
maybe her ancestors are from the Fulani stock
Re: Photos: Meet Oyibo Woman Who Became Pregnant At 13 And Now Mum-of-six At 23 by osesology(m): 5:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
She's very fruitful. Pls, continue to multiply jare, that na ur talent.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy Spends N3million On 3 Versace Handbags / Wizkid's Alleged Girlfriend Shares New Lovely Photo With Him, Disables Comments / New Footage Of Kim Kardashian Sextape Surfaces Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.