Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Best Food You Have Ever Eaten? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Food You Have Ever Eaten? (920 Views)

If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old! / Python Killed And Eaten In Okumagba, Warri (Photos) / Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Food You Have Ever Eaten? by NigerianScholar: 7:22pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hey guys, what's the best food you have ever eaten that made you spend 10 minutes in heaven?

Mine is party jollof rice with one massive piece pf cow leg
P.s. This is a counter thread

Cc lalalisticlala pls do the needful
Re: Best Food You Have Ever Eaten? by Cutehector(m): 7:30pm On Mar 27, 2016
The cookie
Re: Best Food You Have Ever Eaten? by amzee(m): 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
I'll comment when this THRASH gets to FP.
Re: Best Food You Have Ever Eaten? by megawax8: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Well prepared 'UKWA'.

Note: Cook must be igbo, preferably from Anambra, and with the right portions of oil, salt, pepper and yes ogiri

*salivating already*

1 Like

Re: Best Food You Have Ever Eaten? by jumper524(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2016
na masa sure pass oo, dat food dey bring inspiration die
Re: Best Food You Have Ever Eaten? by babasolo(m): 6:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Pounded yam, yes dat one dat burns you right from ur palm to ur tongue down to ur throat, with egusi soup, made with bush meat and okporoko...cloud9 tinzzz

1 Like

Re: Best Food You Have Ever Eaten? by prettyJoy22(f): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
yam porridge with well spiced fish and vegetables... am salivating already
Re: Best Food You Have Ever Eaten? by Andy04: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hello,I reside in the east,I can supply to interested individuals breadfruit,'ukwa' in igbo ,'afon' in yoruba,in bulk @ a cheaper rate you might even wish to be selling it.I heard that the business is lucrative and selling fast in cities like Lagos and Abj.we can work out on how I will be getting it across to you maybe through 'ware billing' or any other means that would be mutually convenient. contact me if you are interested via: 08160436794, email:voyagerafricana@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cook Like A Pro With These Great Tips / Recipes: Spicy Plantain Puff Puff / Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.