Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] (92769 Views)

Having An Abortion: 95% Of Women Don't Regret It - Time Magazine / Doctor Arraigned For Allegedly Killing A Woman During Abortion / Abortion Pills: How Effective And Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by MillerMoore1: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
OMG!! This is certainly a shocking and a genuine Testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 20TH OF JUNE 2014, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR OSAUYI on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. Not a soul would have been able to influence me about magical spells, not until DR OSAUYI did it for me and restored my marriage of 8 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly astonished and shocked when my husband knelt down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of expressions, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR OSAUYI you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: Email: OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM OR CALL +2347064294395 Mrs Miller Moore from England City.(http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/)

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by joescandra1: 7:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Hello everyone,who still cares about his/her ex-lover or having any other problem,I am Emily Erica, from Canada i never thought my ex will come back to me again,i am very happy at last that my ex-lover now my husband is back to me,who left me six months to our wedding just because of some little misunderstanding,But today we are married and we are expecting our little baby,i sincerely want to say thanks to OSAUYI for helping me cast the spell that brings him back to me,i am grateful and happier than ever before,Thank You Doctor for helping me, and if you are also having problem in your relationship or any part of life, you can also contact him and he will respond to you. email Good luck OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395(http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/)

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by sophiawilliams9: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
My name is Sophia Williams.i want to give thanks to DR. OPIA, for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that DR.OPIA is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of third one. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he broke up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather than to get in contact with DR OPIA. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. DR. OPIA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact DR. OPIA today so that he will help you restore you lost Joy and Lover back to you with his email address: dropiaspelltemple@gmail.com or through phone number:+2348130115471
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by EmilyErica1: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Hello everyone,who still cares about his/her ex-lover or having any other problem,I am Emily Erica, from Canada i never thought my ex will come back to me again,i am very happy at last that my ex-lover now my husband is back to me,who left me six months to our wedding just because of some little misunderstanding,But today we are married and we are expecting our little baby,i sincerely want to say thanks to OSAUYI for helping me cast the spell that brings him back to me,i am grateful and happier than ever before,Thank You Doctor for helping me, and if you are also having problem in your relationship or any part of life, you can also contact him and he will respond to you. email Goodluck OSAUYILOVESPELL@OUTLOOK.COM OR OSAUYILOVESPELL@YAHOO.COM YOU CAN CALL HIS CELL PHONE ON +2347064294395 http://osauyilovespelll.webs.com/

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by solomonbest: 3:39pm On May 13, 2015
THANKS TO DR BENEDICT FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS

An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{benedictsolutioncentre@yahoo.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster DR benedict. So.
So,if you are in a similar problem or any kind of problems you can also contact him via his email(benedictsolutioncentre@yahoo.com}he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life.his email again is{benedictsolutioncentre@yahoo.com}.

HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS;

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) If you want to be promoted in your office.
(3) If you want a child.
(4) If you want to be rich.
(5) if you have any sickness like ( H I V/AIDS ),(CANCER) or any sickness
(6) if you are deaf and blind and you want to see and hear again.

once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address is(benedictsolutioncentre@yahoo.com}
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by doreen3015: 7:19am On May 16, 2015
I am very happy today for what Doctor Atete has done for me with his spell after 10 years of marrying my husband i didn't know that he was having an affair. He was always cheating on me and each time i ask him why he will say that he has seen a better and more beautiful woman. I try to make him stop cheating on me but all my effort seems abortive until when my friend told me about Doctor Atete the great spell caster so i contacted him and explained everything to him and then he told me that he will wipe my tears with his spell totally and i will see result within 12 to 16 hours. I am very glad and proud that Doctor Atete is a man of his word because as i speak now my husband has change for better and him now loves and cherish me more than anything or anyone. Do you have problems and need help of any kind then Contact Doctor Atete today via Email: doctoratetespelltemple@hotmail.com or website: http://drzazazworldofpowerfulspellwebscom.webs.com or Whats-app: +2348068784784 or call him: +2348068784784 or +2347056505954
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by kuqya: 10:15pm On May 23, 2015
Hello to people that want to be Great,
Get your problem solve in Kuq Ya oracle temple / shrine. You can get the below problems solve here. I will want you all to know that there is no side effect to this spell casting at all, It just to help you get what you want in-other for you to be happy and be relaxed, And you will also be free from fake spell casters if you come here for solution to your problems.1.} Get your scam money back 2.} Bring back lost lover, even if lost for a long time 3.} Remove bad spells from homes, business & customer attraction etc. 4.} Get promotion you have desired for a long time at work or in your career. 5.} Read all your problems before you even mention them to him 6.} Remove the black spot that keeps on taking your money away 7. Find out why you are not progressing in life and the solution 8.} Eliminate in family fights 9.} Ensure excellent school grades even for children with mental disabilities 10.} Stop your marriage or relationship from breaking apart 11.} I destroy and can send back the Nikolos if requested 12.} We heal barrenness in women and disturbing menstruation 13.} Get you marriage to the lover of your choice 14.} Guarantee you win the troubling court cases & divorce no matter how what stage 15.} Ensure success in work and business 16.} Mental illness & bewitched 17.} Can?t sleep at night or walking at night 18.} Recover stolen property and whereabouts of people that hurt you. 19.} Bring supernatural luck into 20.} Extreme protection for those doing dangerous jobs like security guards, Bank manager, cash transporters, Etc great.spellcaster@yahoo.com . READ UP CAREFULLY AND GET YOUR PROBLEM SOLVE: contact great.spellcaster@yahoo.com . To enhance fast communication, Kindly send down your Name : Country: State: Address: More about the kind of help you want here: Phone number: Age: Gender : Job: and any other information's you know it will be so helpful on the kind of work and help you wish for here. Because we solve any kind of problem in this life. NOTE : MY GMAIL ACCOUNT IS NOW BAD AS YOU CAN ONLY GET ME ON THIS EMAIL : great.spellcaster@yahoo.com. So don't contact me via me gmail account.And also our spell casting here has no side effect, As it is just to grant you your heart desires without any problem.
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by Pedrosusan: 1:43am On Jun 08, 2015
I am PEDRO SUSAN i am from Portugal, i am here to share this great testimony on how Dr Aleka of (supernaturalsolutioncenter@yahoo.co.uk) helped me solve my infertility problem and get pregnant and i am so happy now that i am now a mother because for over 4 years i have been trying to get pregnant and needed help, i and my husband always go for medical check up and the doctor always say that the both of us are fine and i have know where else to get help from and all hope was almost lost until one day i visited a friend of mine and i told her what i was passing through and she introduce me to this great spell caster called Dr Aleka who helped her when she was in need of help, so i took a try to contact Dr Aleka and i explain all my problem to him and after we have talked he perform some spell and after that he told me what i should do, and i followed the instruction he gave and after that he instructed to sleep with me husband and also i followed the instruction and he said that the next week i should for medical check up and the doctor confirmed that i was 4 months pregnant and i was so happy that all my sorrows were gone for ever, i am so very happy now and also you need any kind of help or the same line with mine should contact Dr Aleka on his email: supernaturalsolutioncenter@yahoo.co.uk or view through his website and Contact his there: http://supernaturalsoluti.wix.com/dr-aleka

Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by Huskyfrancis(m): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Do you, your friend or relative needs an extensive/intensive quality medical service with no cut throat charges?

In the heart of Pune in India is Ruby Hall Clinic, one of the best medical institutions in the world, arguably, the best in India is what you need.

We will help you with every required assistance free of charge to ease your medical tourism to Ruby Hall Clinic and we assure that you'll testify how humanly care makes God cure.

To help you arrange free video-conference with Panel of Doctors to discuss your health:

Speak with Folu:
Mobile: 08116950634, 08038243730
Whatsapp: 08038243730
Facebook: Komolafe F. Francis
BBM: 2BA5C16B
E-mail: folu_mgtworld@yahoo.com

Ruby Hall Clinic treatment cover the under-listed and beyond. Be encouraged to speak with Folu.

1. Anaesthesia
2. Cancer Treatment
3. Critical Care
4. Gastroenterology
5. IVF & Endoscopy
6. Liver transplant
7. Neurosurgery
8. Ophthalmology
9. Paediatrics Orthopaedics
10. Psychiatry
11. Vascular Surgery
12. Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
13. Cardiology
14. Dental Surgery
15. General Surgery
16. Kidney Transplant
17. Neuro Trauma
18. Nuclear Medicine
19. Orthopaedics and Joint Replacement
20. Paediatric Surgery
21. Spine Surgery
22. Bone Marrow Transplant
23. Cosmetic Surgery
24. ENT
25. Hematology
26. Laparoscopic Surgery. (MIS-Minimal Invasive Surgery)
27. Neurology
28. Obstetrics and Gynaecology
29. Paediatric & Neonathology
30. Pain Management & Palliative Care
31. Urology.
32. Etc.
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
Please what does he require I mean Dr malaika
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by knowhowk: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2015
Abortion when pregnant should not be an Options. Having years of Infertility issues, is it infection related, PID, STAPHYLOCOCCUS ETC. 08100459321 CALL Naturopath now for an effective and Potent Natural Approach.
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by LINCOLNVICTORY: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2015
''SEEING IS BELIEVING'' The most powerful international female Spiritual healer or spell caster, LICENSED from West Africa That helped me get pregnant, you can also witness the real spiritual powers yourself if you need help through Her email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com. Dr. Eva is a gifted powerful herbalist practitioner, fortune teller, marriage consultant and a psychic using her natural power to help people. Dr. Eva has been registered with international traditional healers since 1970 with more than 42 years of experience. She works on different spell cast services, She is an international powerful spiritual healer who can help every one all over the world regardless of location, color or race. 'Results are %100 Guaranteed and will vary from person to person' No matter what problems other healers failed to achieve, the manner in which she helped me can't make me stop talking about her, my marriage was almost gone cause i could not give birth but through the powerful help of DR. EVA, (a woman that understand how her co women feels) i was able to get pregnant and i deliver safely a baby bouncing boy, if you need help contact her now through her email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell Here is my blogger http://lincornvictory..com/
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by dan1111: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2015
''SEEING IS BELIEVING'' The most powerful international female Spiritual healer or spell caster, LICENSED from West Africa That helped me get pregnant, you can also witness the real spiritual powers yourself if you need help through Her email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com. Dr. Eva is a gifted powerful herbalist practitioner, fortune teller, marriage consultant and a psychic using her natural power to help people. Dr. Eva has been registered with international traditional healers since 1970 with more than 42 years of experience. She works on different spell cast services, She is an international powerful spiritual healer who can help every one all over the world regardless of location, color or race. 'Results are %100 Guaranteed and will vary from person to person' No matter what problems other healers failed to achieve, the manner in which she helped me can't make me stop talking about her, my marriage was almost gone cause i could not give birth but through the powerful help of DR. EVA, (a woman that understand how her co women feels) i was able to get pregnant and i deliver safely a baby bouncing boy, if you need help contact her now through her email: evafertilityspelltemple@gmail.com or evafertilityspelltemple@yahoo.com or view through her website and Contact her there: http://evafertilityspellt.wix.com/evafertilityspell Here is my blogger http://lincornvictory..com/
Re: That Abortion That Robbed Me Of My Children---[infertility] by jumolad87: 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
This is to inform you that We have the following products at very affordable prices & 100% guaranteed to work :
Gufei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors In Nigeria On 14-Day Isolation / Abdullahi Lawal Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Kano / Abba Kyari's Burial: FCTA Reacts To Unprofessional Conduct At Gudu Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.