Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Can Someone Help Me With Ptdf Test Format Or Material - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Someone Help Me With Ptdf Test Format Or Material (1344 Views)

Zenith Bank Test Format / Please, I Need You Guys To Help Me With Nnpc Aptitude Test Format Or Past Questn / Does Anybody Know Gsk (glaxco Pharmactical Company )test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me With Ptdf Test Format Or Material by anelkamak: 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2006
i want PTDF test format.Please any person with useful information or can help me get the material should please inform me.

contacts

Email:anelkamak@yahoo.com
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Ptdf Test Format Or Material by CoolDave(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2006
The test is as follows,
Current affairs
General test of your knowledge
Your field of study--as in the one you chose for the scholarship,but try jack extensively ooo,no be buns dem dey sell for the exam hall oo, na just two or three people demgo choose per state.
All the best
Re: Can Someone Help Me With Ptdf Test Format Or Material by Honeypot1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2006
anelkamak:

i want PTDF test format.Please any person with useful information or can help me get the material should please inform me.

contacts

Email:anelkamak@yahoo.com

PTDF test is not general like bank aptitude test, u must state ur discipline for any useful info. the test comprises 3 sections, all candidates are expected to answer the first 2 sections. the last section is technical and depends on ur discipline/proposed course of study.

Section 1

50 obj type questions, negative marking applies here. so only answer the questions u are sure of. u can attempt educated guess in some if u can reduce the choices to two by eliminating obvious wild options.

These questions are mainly basic current and past events in the world and in naija. they are varied, u can't really prepare for it. u will have to draw from ur reservoir of knowledge. in the past they have asked things on opec (read extensively about this), when it was formed, past and present executives, member states and when they joined, etc.
how many times the queen has visited naija, how many local govt in naija, natural habitat of panda bears etc, chernobyl nuclear eruption in 1986, etc
read about sports in naija and africa, they can ask u how many medals we got in the last olympics, commonwealth games etc. read about the history of the oil industry, about every major current and past global/domestic event,

u don't need to memorise any of these questions because they will probably change them, i'm just preparing ur mind to what u will be dazed with

Section 2

Here u will be tested on communication skills. U will be given many essay topics to choose from. u will be required to write on one. ur grammar and general writing skill will be tested. these topics are drawn from the various disciplines and on a general level too

Section 3

Technical. U will have to choose a sub-section related to ur discipline/course of study. the sub-sections include petroleum engineering, mech eng, environmental, petroleum geology, geophysics, IT, etc,

u must find something related to ur field in this section. u are expected to do well in this section to be considered for the award. remember it is very competitive. so try to be among the top 2 in ur state. good luck

(1) (Reply)

Questions To Ask The Interviewer / Pharmacist, Let The Men Of Honour Meet Here / Nigeria Needs 20,000 Welders To Meet Up With 2020 Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.