Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Please, I Need You Guys To Help Me With Nnpc Aptitude Test Format Or Past Questn - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please, I Need You Guys To Help Me With Nnpc Aptitude Test Format Or Past Questn (1412 Views)

Nnpc Aptitude Test Preparatory Materials/ Questions And Answers / Nid Ur Help(ansa Dis Questn) / Can Someone Help Me With Ptdf Test Format Or Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need You Guys To Help Me With Nnpc Aptitude Test Format Or Past Questn by lawalgreat: 5:33pm On Mar 16, 2011
I need the house to help me with NNPC aptitude test format or their past questions if available. Thanks
Re: Please, I Need You Guys To Help Me With Nnpc Aptitude Test Format Or Past Questn by ikut(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2011
I think you should prepare and while doing that, ask God for direction. You could try: [color=#000099][/color]GMAT, JAMB,WAEC, GENERAL KNOWLEDGE & CURRENT AFFAIRS. Its well.

(1) (Reply)

Surveying And Geoinformatics Students And Graduates...itz Ur Forum / I Have 2.2 Bsc In Physics, How That One Go Turn Into Money? / Lawyers Forum. Come In And Introduce Yourself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.