Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) (29598 Views)

Toye Arulogun Reacts As Yinka Ayefele Accuses Him Of Demolishing His Building / Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 4:36am On Mar 28, 2016
This is not the best of times for the Gospel-Tungba creator, Yinka Ayefele as he has lost one of his band boys in a lone fatal accident along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

According to reports, the truck conveying the band’s musical equipment ran into a ditch around 10pm Saturday night on the ever-busy expressway. The driver, while attempting to handle the impact, swerved off the road and crashed the truck, leading to the death of one of his band boys, while others in the truck also suffered various degrees of injuries.

Both the dead and the injured victims were moved to University College Hospital, UCH, Ibadan.

The ace music maestro revealed the news of the unfortunate incident on Sunday.

The band later tried to remove the truck with a crane.

In 1997, the ‘Bitter Experience’ singer was involved in terrible automobile accident which damaged his spinal cord and confined him to a wheelchair.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-yinka-ayefele-loses-band-boy-in.html

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 4:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Chaii
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by dannyville2(m): 4:46am On Mar 28, 2016
İt's well

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by sixtuschimere: 4:46am On Mar 28, 2016

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by joyli: 5:01am On Mar 28, 2016
embarassed
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Mar 28, 2016
What's with Lago-Ibadan express actually? Only God knows how many souls have gone home on that one route sad

12 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 5:23am On Mar 28, 2016
Over speeding kills

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Oche211(m): 5:37am On Mar 28, 2016
RIP
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Oche211(m): 5:38am On Mar 28, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Over speeding kills
yes. Over speeding kills and it even gets worse on Nigeria's bad roads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by greatgod2012(f): 5:42am On Mar 28, 2016
Eeya, may his soul rest on perfect peace.
And speedy recovery to others involved.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by thorpido(m): 5:43am On Mar 28, 2016
I hope say that one wey carry something no be thief.
They were probably overspeeding to catch up with another engagement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 28, 2016
It is well
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Mrop(m): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2016
OMG
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 6:36am On Mar 28, 2016
Oche211:

yes. Over speeding kills and it even gets worse on Nigeria's bad roads.

Over speeding comes before bad Roads.
Even if you are driving along the valley of shadow of death and you are careful and your speed limit is minimal, trust me the impact of the accident will be less.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Oche211(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Over speeding comes before bad Roads.
Even if you are driving along the valley of shadow of death and you are careful and your speed limit is minimal, trust me the impact of the accident will be less.
yea i understand dat. That's why i said overspeeding becomes worse on Nigerian roads cos d chances of accidents are even higher.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:47am On Mar 28, 2016
This is not good. RIP to the dead.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2016
Shocking and painful!!! To come to think of it, my friend and I plied that same road on Saturday night. We arrived Ibadan at 9:31pm eventually. Around 8:30pm, my friend had brought to my notice that we had just overtaken the said truck.. I didn't even bother seeing what the truck looked like. What came to my mind was that they must be returning from a show or sth. I never knew they would have encountered the sad incident. What a mysterious world! To the dead, I pray the soul finds eternal rest, and to the injured, I pray for speedy recovery.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 8:22am On Mar 28, 2016
The devil is a liar. Speedy recovery 2 d injured

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by okoro4: 8:51am On Mar 28, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by enoqueen: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2016
Hmmmmmm!!!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 28, 2016
The dead guy is a member of the audio engineering team (parker).
The Job is so tedious in that they must have prepared the stage and musical instruments before the band members get to the venue.
Perhaps that is the reason for the excess speed.

RIP to the dead
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by gabby16: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2016
May his soul b saved
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Yinka and accident,them say ni sha ooo
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by pussypounder(m): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2016
Blood money things ...end time truck

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:04am On Mar 28, 2016
i suspect foul play

ritual on my mind

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by ireneony(f): 10:05am On Mar 28, 2016
Rip...this is sad
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by MoreJobsHere: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2016
so sad!!! RIP
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Jaymima(f): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2016
Oh

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by sheunsheun(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2016
What is that guy doing? Stealing one of the instruments? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by juman(m): 10:07am On Mar 28, 2016
Sorry o.

Condolence.

Quick recovery to the wounded.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by ayo4dworld(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2016
It is well. God guide our steps and protect us. Casualties is just getting too much day by day. RIP to the dead, quick recovery to the injured.

To all those saying "blood money", "rituals", etc. Let's just be fair in our reasoning. That's too harsh

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2016
notoriousbabe:
i suspect foul play

No

ritual on my mind

Abi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy / Mo Abudu Covers Genevieve Magazine At 53 / Juliana Edewor Weds Victor Izegbu: Eku Edewor's Mother Marries 3rd Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.