Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) (29608 Views)

Toye Arulogun Reacts As Yinka Ayefele Accuses Him Of Demolishing His Building / Yinka Ayefele: Demolition Of My N800m Music House Politically Motivated / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 10:10am On Mar 28, 2016
who be that guy so ? the last guy carrying that Equipment
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2016
U cn only succeed wen u start using ur own family from d 1st to last.I wish u goodluck on dat.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2016
This is a bad news

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by ayo4dworld(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2016
Haba! Why would you think like that. What if it wasn't. What if the driver was drunk or something, let us be fair in our thinking oooo undecided

notoriousbabe:
i suspect foul play
ritual on my mind

dason4life:

Abi

You also supported him, I SMH for you undecided
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2016
ayo4dworld:
Haba! Why would you think like that. What if it wasn't. What if the driver was drunk or something, let us be fair in our thinking oooo undecided

If only you know all these so called artistes. Most of them will do anything for money and fame
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by obinnashady(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2016
After getting high on weed and alcohol,u get behind the wheel to kill people.

musicians
weed
Alcohol
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by macaranta(m): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2016
Sad one
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by ChiChiOfLondon(f): 10:35am On Mar 28, 2016
tragic. RIP
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by brojoshua: 10:36am On Mar 28, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
pussypounder:
Blood money things ...end time truck
End time gospel singers or artists or evangelists. Love of money is the root of all evil. Many false gospel singers using the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to make blood money, playing the hymns of the gospel in parties, the living God is angry with you all. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ the Saviour of the world and you shall be saved and let the ones who believe among them repent from their sins and God will forgive them less they shall all perish in their wickedness. Yes unless you repent otherwise you shall all likewise perish in everlasting destruction
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by GreatEngineer(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Yinka Ayefele, fatal accident the second time,

E be like say your village juju strong well well and they no wan leave you and your team a lone.

Their end is near!
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2016
[/color]
brojoshua:
[color=#006600]
End time gospel singers or artists or evangelists. Love of money is the root of all evil. Many false gospel singers using the name of the Lord Jesus Christ to make blood money, playing the hymns of the gospel in parties, the living God is angry with you all. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ the Saviour of the world and you shall be saved and let the ones who believe among them repent from their sins and God will forgive them less they shall all perish in their wickedness. Yes unless you repent otherwise you shall all likewise perish in everlasting destruction
brojoshua:
[color=#006600]
[/color]
brojoshua:
[color=#006600][/color]

Do we still have people that think this way?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2016
Oh you don't say!....there's a ditch on a motor way?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 28, 2016
RIP to the dead... Sorry for your loss Uncle Yinka.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by MummyTehillah(f): 11:51am On Mar 28, 2016
Ehya may his soul rest in peace. Amen
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by AGBANLA: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2016
Rip to the dead
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by columbus007(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2016
sheunsheun:
What is that guy doing? Stealing one of the instruments? undecided
bros u think say tiff send anybody grin if dem no quick commont the person wey die sef ritualist fit invade that bush go vandalize am.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by loomer: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Oche211:

yes. Over speeding kills and it even gets worse on Nigeria's bad roads.

Valid point say naija no get road.

But one question wey we need ask ourselves be say, why drivers go still dey run speed for roads wey no good?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by God2man(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
pinceprinz:
What's with Lago-Ibadan express actually? Only God knows how many souls have gone home on that one route sad

The most dangerous route in Nigeria.

You need the grace and mercy of God to survive this route.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by azezola(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Well his going to make money off of that
Telling idiots that is yeshau , it's speeding and DUI, yeye Nigerian people, black is black and their is no hope.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by mrMayD(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Chai! Its only lag-ibadan u see abi,this thing is every where..RIP
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by tomioro(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
My condolences to Yinka Ayefele and his band. RIP to the deceased and may God heal the injured. Take heart, God is in control of everything. You will overcome this in Jesus name because your music is a source of inspiration to millions of people worldwide.
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by pussypounder(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
brojoshua:
[color=#006600][/color]
Oga Shut the fuccccccck up...why the long gospel bitchhhhhh?
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by jideflash(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
wow, said that truck on that saturday morning, parked next to it self, st the event centre (near shrine)
Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
ayo4dworld:

How many truck drivers or motor boy do die in truck accident?

Re: Yinka Ayefele's Truck In Accident On Lagos-Ibadan Express (Photos) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 3:35am On Mar 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy
pussypounder:
notoriousbabe:
i suspect foul play

ritual on my mind
pussypounder:
notoriousbabe:
i suspect foul play

ritual on my mind
seconded or lemme say thirded. u know I read somewhere that he's a ritualist in fact that's the reason he's on a wheelchair......

(1) (2) (Reply)

9ice And Girlfriend, Olusunkanmi And Their Daughter, In Stunning New Photos / Vee: Why I Can’t Represent Slimming Products / "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.