Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos (43771 Views)

22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Housemaid's Birthday In Style (Photos) / LASTMA Officer Marries Another LASTMA Officer In Style (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by faites(f): 1:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
bughead:
are you God now undecided

go tell your fucking research that dwarf gene is only dominate in you and since you can't wish them well.

you STVPID WOMEN WIll be coming here and be talking RUBBISH.

you shall born twin dwarf and see if you won't love them undecided

Continue talking ur rubbish and insulting me, but u will be there wen the child would be asking his mother, mummy why am I not tall like my friends? Mummy they said am a dwarf, is that true? Etc From there, the child will start feeling shy and terribly insecure.

It's high time we start thinking about our children when making stupid marriage decisions.
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Psalmwhyte(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
dainformant:
'This is a confirmation that love knows no boundaries'... This lovely couple tied the knot in style recently in a well publicized wedding ceremony....Despite the visible inequality in height between the groom and bride, the cute couple overcame all criticisms as they sealed their union in a big way...May God bless their marriage....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/see-different-couple-who-tied-knot-in.html

Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
One man in my village married a second wife in his later years in life, but he had to lobby with another man to come service his wife for him. He would sleep in another room and hear the sound as his wife is being fuccked by another man. What a life!!!
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by olimaintain(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hmmmmmm I cant even if he is Dangote and Bill Gate combined lipsrsealed
you can lie ooo

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by olimaintain(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Jfast:
Pls i beg you sir, madam, uncle, aunty, sister and brother i am 6 month pregnant with 6 bottles of cold beer for one joint near dust bin village for ajegunle now. i need some one to quote me with just one rude comment that will clear off the beer in me because am drunk i need to start going home pls.
what is this one saying
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Spybradd: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
faites:

Continue talking ur rubbish and insulting me, but u will be there wen the child would be asking his mother, mummy why am I not tall like my friends? Mummy they said am a dwarf, is that true? Etc From there, the child will start feeling shy and terribly insecure.

It's high time we start thinking about our children when making stupid marriage decisions.

better start thanking God,do u know how many ppl are praying for twins? Are you in essence saying dwarfs all over should be eliminated,to prevent them from marrying?
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by focus7: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
I noticed that men of short height has always have celebrated wedding with a tall lady but the story has not been the same with the ladies. The simple reason is that money answer all things, all should we say that ladies will marry a devil so long he has money to spend.
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by bughead: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2016
faites:

I pray you see someone who will marry you!

this are something you got no control over!

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by macaranta(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
cheesy
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by mentorandfriend(m): 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin love can move the mountains...
Money can move mountains. cheesy
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Money can move mountains. cheesy

Not everything boo..my love won't cost a thing wink
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by mentorandfriend(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

If I hear hun. cheesy
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Spybradd: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

filipina..
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by VajanahDischaj(f): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
maybe the man is good with his tongue and fingers.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by george93(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2016
U harsh o! Bt i wudn't agree more.
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by searay(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
Ohhhhh ! When will I find my own?
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Peacefulgold(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin love can move the mountains...
It sure moved a very tall mountain....
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by xcuggsm(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
SerialGist:
One man in my village married a second wife in his later years in life, but he had to lobby with another man to come service his wife for him. He would sleep in another room and hear the sound as his wife is being fuccked by another man. What a life!!!

Only in Naija! undecided
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Peacefulgold(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2016
faites:

Before he start asking y he is not lke his friends....at least he must have seen his father so it should b easy for d mum to answer dat question.....once there is luv,I believe they will live happily and b luved
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by faites(f): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
bughead:
I pray you see someone who will marry you!

this are something you got no control over!

Guy, u better put the sentimentality aside and start using ur brain. Who told u that u have no control over dwarfism?
Do you know the kind of societal issues those guys go thru? Do u have a friend who is a dwarf? Can u befriend or marry one?

It is because of this silly sentimentality that an AS genotype person would go and marry another AS calling it love.
Grow up.
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Peacefulgold(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
searay:
Ohhhhh ! When will I find my own?
Wen u have a fat bank account...
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by lurlah2014(f): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2016
Blood of JEUS #this is a movie
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by searay(m): 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Peacefulgold:

Wen u have a fat bank account...
****sob*†*
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by SirWarlock: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=15pt]how they gonna have sex thou, or they gonna inject the sperm in the woman?....i pray the woman don't regret in the future.

Happy married life smiley
[/size]
chaii u bad gan grin grin cheesy
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
Nigerian peeps seem not to understand the concept of true love...
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
Why is she not smiling?, it should be her happiest day on earth grin

Choi
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by bughead: 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
faites:

Guy, u better put the sentimentality aside and start using ur brain. Who told u that u have no control over dwarfism?
Do you know the kind of societal issues those guys go thru? Do u have a friend who is a dwarf? Can u befriend or marry one?

It is because of this silly sentimentality that an AS genotype person would go and marry another AS calling it love.
Grow up.
you are more STVPID than I thought!
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by faites(f): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
bughead:
you are more STVPID than I thought!

U are more brainless than I thought. Ode
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by bughead: 6:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
faites:

U are more brainless than I thought. Ode
okkayy!

now I understand! you are that short. no wonder you feel so bad about yourself, no matter what guys will still love you if only you change your MENTALITY.

have a nice day! mentally challenge WOMAN!

see you soon wink
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by refiner(f): 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
joey150:
you dey refine fuel? I need your services oh
yea dear....and most importantly I refine money!grin
Re: Dwarf Marries Tall Woman In Style .. Photos by refiner(f): 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2016
joey150:
you dey refine fuel? I need your services oh
yea dear....and most importantly I refine money!grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Weirdest Igbo Wedding Story By A Twitter User / Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.