Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Contacting The Admin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Contacting The Admin (1416 Views)

To The Admin / To The Admin / Is The Admin Losing Steam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contacting The Admin by ghettochyk(f): 4:02am On Jul 26, 2009
this is so annoying. how da heck do I send Seun a frikkin PM?!!!
uMMm, Mr. Administrator, how in da heck we supposed to contact you?  SMDH
Re: Contacting The Admin by C2H5OH(f): 4:18am On Jul 26, 2009
Maybe if you calm down from your agitation you would get the help you need.
Re: Contacting The Admin by ghettochyk(f): 4:25am On Jul 26, 2009
wtf? what does that have to do with "how do I send a pm to the admin?"

and if I WAS agitated and calmed down, would that manifest a "pm to admin" button?

gosh, some folks on Nairaland. lol!

anyways, Seun, if you see this, I got a message for you alright. wink
Re: Contacting The Admin by C2H5OH(f): 5:33am On Jul 26, 2009
keep shaking your damn big ass head then and see if that spits out your admin pm button.
Re: Contacting The Admin by ghettochyk(f): 6:29am On Jul 26, 2009
stupid bastard. if your dumb retarded ass aint got nothing helpful to say, go Bleep ur dog as u usually do.

pls stay da hell out of my thread if you aint got nothing good to say. puppy fucker. buh-bye troll.

pls consider this my last response to any airhead that can't obviously comprehend the question "how do i contact the admin"?
Re: Contacting The Admin by ghettochyk(f): 6:42am On Jul 26, 2009
the last time i was here  (a while ago), there was an "admin pm" button. i guess it's gone.
oh well, nevermind then, cus it looks like people are sending their msgs thru normal "threads".
well, i'm outta here again. all bullshit-sayers carry on if you like, I actually have a real life unlike those (e.g. CH2H5OH. . . probably roams the street selling outdated newspapers and has over 16 posts per day, does he get paid for this? )come online and hope someone like myself is gonna respond to all the shit dat come out of their unwashed diarrhea mouths. lol!! say something cus i aint goin see it anyway.
Re: Contacting The Admin by C2H5OH(f): 6:57am On Jul 26, 2009
you sound very angry and bitter grin . rough childhood?
abeg carry ya ghetto ass trash commot persin face make we hear word joo.

predictable buffoon.  over here droning and bitching like the diseased female dog that you are.  lame schmuck.
Re: Contacting The Admin by ifyalways(f): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2009
GC,na wao,longest time no anya.
Reach seun via or/and
thank me and Ikomi cheesy
Re: Contacting The Admin by ifyalways(f): 11:32am On Jul 26, 2009
which levels?who come commot the 2nd email address? angry
i go write am again,s/e/u/n/dot/o/s/e/w/a @gmail.com.
Re: Contacting The Admin by Freewilly(f): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2009
Gc nice to see you, longest time, pls don't pay C2H5OH no mind, his just one of the typical attention seekers on NL.
Re: Contacting The Admin by C2H5OH(f): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2009
abeg shut the Bleep up joh
Re: Contacting The Admin by KMJY(f): 7:18am On Nov 06, 2013
Hello Seun, I would like to change my user name from KMJY to Kamji for easy identity. Pls do help me

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL / Nairaland Drama!!! / 23 Pictures That Are Way Too Perfect To Be A Coincidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.