Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,700 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

Thanks for your opinion - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thanks for your opinion (1039 Views)

Thanks Nairaland : I Finally Got A Job / Thanks N/L. Got A New Job Yesterday / I'm Grateful To God And You All. Thanks For Your Support. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks for your opinion by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 28, 2016
Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Thanks for your opinion by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 28, 2016
Don't jus read pls I need comments
Re: Thanks for your opinion by odimbannamdi(m): 8:12am On Mar 28, 2016
KPMG and PWc are not government parastatals.
Re: Thanks for your opinion by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2016
odimbannamdi:
KPMG and PWc are not government parastatals.
So the chances are slim? I know of a friend who got job at KPMG through connections anyway. She made a first class in Accounting and she was well above the entry level age.
Re: Thanks for your opinion by tallfish145(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2016
A recommendation letter from a minister can only be quickly honored by agencies or parastatals under its ministry or supervision

1 Like

Re: Thanks for your opinion by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 28, 2016
tallfish145:
A recommendation letter from a minister can only be quickly honored by agencies or parastatals under its ministry or supervision
you are right, he's not willing to give to agencies under his supervision. Only else where
Re: Thanks for your opinion by adekanmbi1986(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2016
handsomeclouds:
you are right, he's not willing to give to agencies under his supervision. Only else where

Very funny !!! Why not his parastatals ? Why other agencies that he has no link or connection with. Bro, he isn't ready to help you.
Re: Thanks for your opinion by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
adekanmbi1986:

Very funny !!! Why not his parastatals ? Why other agencies that he has no link or connection with. Bro, he isn't ready to help you.
Maybe maybe not
Re: Thanks for your opinion by olatunjithomas(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Maybe maybe not

Good morning sir, it's a great pleasure for me to be able to get you after a long search,i hope I met you well sir
As you have known sir, the Mr nairaland competition is here again.as a matter of fact,you are an active nairalander, a popular and respected one for that matter.so as a team, the whole of TEAMFALCONEY has decided to count on you for victory regarding your status and position on nairaland.
Don't count on man is the what they say,but we are counting on you because we are sure you will never let us down. The elections are around the corner, we on behalf of FALCONEY are looking up to you sir because we know your Monika will do a lot in granting us victory.
Thanks as you consider the beloved team sir.

TEAMFALCONEY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Career Job At LG Electronics / Reputable Multinational Company Job Vacancies 2016 / Custodian Life Insurance Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.