Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

What's D Worst Punishment U Received Frm Ur Parents During Ur Childhood? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's D Worst Punishment U Received Frm Ur Parents During Ur Childhood? (414 Views)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's D Worst Punishment U Received Frm Ur Parents During Ur Childhood? by christopheru(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2016
We all were kids. Even though some are still acting like kids grin
You know African parents are very good when it comes to inventing new types of punishment grin What's the worst punishment you've received from your parents during your childhood and what were you caught doing
I'll tell you mine
At 10yrs of age, It was the day my dad came back from work earlier than usual and caught me and my friends in our sitting room celebrating my birthday which was a fake one. Mehnn in front of my Niggas And baes ( of same age grade)I was flogged and asked to kneel while sweeping the entire sitting room cry E No end there o. After my friends had gone, I was on my kneels lifting up a heavy stone for more than 30mins till my mum came back and pleaded on my behalf. For my life I no host any party again. grin
So tell us about yours?
Re: What's D Worst Punishment U Received Frm Ur Parents During Ur Childhood? by halfricanadian(f): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2016
Serving purnishment over nyt
Re: What's D Worst Punishment U Received Frm Ur Parents During Ur Childhood? by Yuneehk(f): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Kneeling down in my parents room till the next day
Re: What's D Worst Punishment U Received Frm Ur Parents During Ur Childhood? by mackhunter77: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2016
those beatings never got to me....mine was psychological torture from a father that believes in none of his children
Re: What's D Worst Punishment U Received Frm Ur Parents During Ur Childhood? by pinkiberry(m): 4:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
dad shouting at me in the public and threatened to beat me up till i cry when am 18+. cry it hurt me emotionally.

(1) (Reply)

Real Teen Girls Issues / President Buhari Is Not The Man To Bring The Change; A Prophesy? (episode 2) / Rather Than Give Up On The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.