Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Customized Sms - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customized Sms (1265 Views)

I Have About 215usd Anyone Wanna Import Customized Flash Drives,memory Card Etc. / What Is Bulk Sms Or Customized Sms? / Customized Sms Number (eg Millionaire Home Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customized Sms by sandysprax(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2009
please house, if anyone knows anything about customized sms should pls share with the rest of us.
Re: Customized Sms by franel79(m): 5:18am On Jul 27, 2009
I know alot about customised sms. what exactly do you want to enquire about. Be more specific .
Re: Customized Sms by hedgesfun(m): 7:44am On Jul 27, 2009
Hello Friend there is noting special is customized sms its just that you have to get it from sms sellers as you may not able to get it from network operator, of=r if you can get it then it surely will be very expensive, also you get to send such mostly over the internet as you may not be able to send it with your phone.
To get very cheap customized sms at just #3.50 per sms you can contact me on 08037151485 or email hedgesfun@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Customized Sms by sandysprax(m): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2009
thanks to u guys for responding, but really how can one start making money out of it. How do I buy sms at 3.50k and then what do I do with it? undecided
Re: Customized Sms by JAZES(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2009
@hedgesfun,
Do u do bulksms? pls give me ur rate of bulk sms.
Re: Customized Sms by stagger: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2009
I can get you an SMTP Bulk SMS gateway that works a bit like sending an email to mobile phones. You can holla me if u need one.
Re: Customized Sms by JAZES(m): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2009
You didnt drop your contact now or Why dont u lets chat since you are online now, you can add me as jas1042002 to your yahoo id.
Re: Customized Sms by hedgesfun(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2009
JAZES, how are you doing I saw your mail and I responded to it you can check your email for it i had given all info there.

sandysprax how are you too, well what you request for is adifferent thing entirely but I can be of help cos that has always been my desire and I can say I had help lots of Nairalanders so feel free to contact me or betterstill you can let us chat over this you can see my email in my earlier post or if you are on skype then we chat there also or betterstill you can give me a call on 08037151485 I assure that if you are ready then you will get it.
Take care.
Re: Customized Sms by linus009(m): 8:47am On Aug 05, 2009
If you interested in making money through sms reselling and other related service then welcome on board, contact me for everything you need to get started, 07036693730
Re: Customized Sms by xabi4eva: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2009
google for bulk sms service in nigeria and you will see a list of good websites for more info
Re: Customized Sms by Rollingbiz: 12:47am On Aug 06, 2009
hello,
You can get your free sms software from the internet and configure with your gateway setting it only reqiure your system modem and internet connection
Re: Customized Sms by Tolujoseph(m): 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
u can own your own bulksms website with only just 15k like www.aratext.com, www.bbn.com,etc and your own like www.yourdomain.com with only just 15k and u cud make at least 100k a month u get the unit @ 2naira from the dealer and u cud sell it at 5.00 each just like mine.

For more info call 08065111667
Re: Customized Sms by kaysmith11: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2010
customized sms is a lucrative business which i also partake in.but you will need to send proposals to prospects.if you need me to help you with the writing of the proposals send an email to dynastyimpact03@gmail.com or you call 07032517020
Re: Customized Sms by alldone(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2010
If you want to go into this business, you need to have a strategy.

it is not enough to get a cheap sms units but you need a good marketing strategy to push your service out there.

bulksms is lucreative and the season is around the conner with election comming soon.

(1) (Reply)

Is Onlinenaira Safe? / Is ''https://avo.net/'' Real Or Scam? / Urgent Supply Of AGO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.