Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. (1758 Views)

Davido Turns Superman At His Show In Brussels, Belgium (Photos) / Falz As A Corper At Ministry Of Justice, Lagos (Throwback Photo) / Meet Ikwa Ibom Superman Aged 77: Pulls A Car With Teeth, 15 Men Can't Pull Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by Remnita(f): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
The figure makes the Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill film the sixth-best weekend opening of all time.The movie cost for $250 million to make my goodness that's a huge form.Despite bad reviews,this movie is setting records.

cc
lalasticala

mynd44

ijebaba

source:http://style607..com/2016/03/batman-v-supermandawn-of-justicebiggest.html

Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by cruzita(f): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
why won't it set records when two super heroes are involved
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by MrCork: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
...wow..you homebbase people No about super man there in Nigeria? ....Nigeria as really advance..nice one! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by Adiekola(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2016
MrCork:
...wow..you homebbase people No about super man there in Nigeria? ....Nigeria as really advance..nice one! smiley
Eni yeye..
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by KingRex1(m): 9:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrCork:
Sharrap there!

1 Like

Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by MrCork: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingRex1:
Sharrap there!

..am a Londoner. ..you bein to London? .. no....then come bak and talk to me if you can enter London...goat!(no oofense) undecided
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by KingRex1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrCork:

..am a Londoner. ..you bein to London? .. no....then come bak and talk to me if you can enter London...goat!(no oofense) :-/
You in london nd so f**king what? That place thats now a yoruba's man land

btw superman seriously? Mehn bro u deserve a hard slap...cow!(no offense) :-/
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrCork:
**my jaw drops off**

so we still hv people like u on planet earth? smh (out of pity)
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by MrCork: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingRex1:

..well I have moiney..you don't...anyways am shock you people there in that nigeria place No of superman an barman. ..Nigeria is realy advancin! undecided
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by player007(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrCork:
Lol, this is Laughable. What you driving @ exactly?
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by KingRex1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrCork:

..well I have moiney..you don't...anyways am shock you people there in that nigeria place No of superman an barman. ..Nigeria is realy advancin! undecided
You simply an hallmark of hopelessness..
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by MrCork: 10:21pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingRex1:

...bro why do you say london is yoruba man land?... are you one of thosse ibo people? undecided
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by MrCork: 10:33pm On Mar 29, 2016
player007:

Lol, this is Laughable. What you driving @ exactly?

i drive Range Rover...it will take you 35 year to buy one (No oofense) undecided
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by KingRex1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrCork:

...bro why do you say london is yoruba man land?... are you one of thosse ibo people? undecided
cos they many there. Ibos are all over Houston. US
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by MrCork: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingRex1:
cos they many there. Ibos are all over Houston. Us

....and you herd that on nigeria radio...you dumb phuck...80% of IBO guys here in London are in prison for fraud. Most have been deportted bakkkto nigeria which is why they choose Houston.. let me lecture yorrr dumb phuck brain again...it's much easier to get to Houston then to London..you dumb phuck IBO thing (No oofense) undecided
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by KingRex1(m): 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrCork:

....and you herd that on nigeria radio...you dumb phuck...80% of IBO guys here in London are in prison for fraud. Most have been deportted bakkkto nigeria which is why they choose Houston.. let me lecture yorrr dumb phuck brain again...it's much easier to get to Houston then to London..you dumb phuck IBO thing (No oofense) undecided
(no offense taken) ..nd u managed escaping deportation. oh or perhaps u in a boat on the meditteranean bck to Naija.

Blabin trash, u dnt knw my tribe dumbo.

Hopeless Homeless scavenger.
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by MrCork: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingRex1:
(no offense taken) ..nd u managed escaping deportation. oh or perhaps u in a boat on the meditteranean bck to Naija.

Blabin trash, u dnt knw my tribe dumbo.

Hopeless Homeless scavenger.

..my niggggga ..you can cry all you want...I have moiney ..you don't...GOOOD NITE!! wink
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by easyelliot(m): 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
Love the movie, it was awesome.
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by KingRex1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2016
MrCork:

..my niggggga ..you can cry all you want...I have moiney ..you don't...GOOOD NITE!! wink
I hope u find money somday. Wretch
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by MrCork: 11:28pm On Mar 29, 2016
KingRex1:
I hope u find money somday. Wretch

...corrrection...I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot....it wit take you about 45years to buy one! (No ofeense) undecided
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by player007(m): 1:29am On Mar 30, 2016
MrCork:

i drive Range Rover...it will take you 35 year to buy one (No oofense) undecided
Do I look like I give a Bleep what you drive? If I may ask, who are you God??
All you have can vanish in the twinkle of an eye of you are not carefull. Enough said
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by KingRex1(m): 6:38am On Mar 30, 2016
MrCork:

...corrrection...I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot....it wit take you about 45years to buy one! (No ofeense) undecided
(none taken) Empty vessels make the loudest noice. Even if what you claim is true (which is likely not), so thats you yardstick for achievement. Rantin lika 12yr old.

Now i only pity u. Smh. Retarded jackass.
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by sinaj(f): 6:50am On Mar 30, 2016
MrCork:

..am a Londoner. ..you bein to London? .. no....then come bak and talk to me if you can enter London...goat!(no oofense) undecided
lol grin
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 30, 2016
Hahahahaha see drama

35 years to buy Range Rover sport shocked shocked Mrcork Na curse?

1 Like

Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by MrCork: 9:49am On Mar 30, 2016
player007:

Do I look like I give a Bleep what you drive? If I may ask, who are you God??
All you have can vanish in the twinkle of an eye of you are not carefull. Enough said

...I ride £28000 range rover spot. ...you ride 0kada motor triycle....deal wit it (no ofeense). angry
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by player007(m): 11:55am On Mar 31, 2016
MrCork:

...I ride £28000 range rover spot. ...you ride 0kada motor triycle....deal wit it (no ofeense). angry
Its obvious you are still a kid, that been said let me school you a little.Nothing in life is worth fighting for. Your best clothes are someone's rags, your account balance which you see to be loaded is someone's donation at a function, your most cherished house is someone's farm house.Your good paying job is someone's allowance.
So what is the squabble all about? Life is too small to feel bigger or better than anybody. We're all naked to death says Steve Jobs. Nothing can save us from it. I hate to see people who brag about wealth, beauty, intelligence, level of education, fame and material possessions. There's nothing you've achieved in life that no one else has never gotten. There's only one thing that is worth bragging which is "YOUR BELIEF IN GOD ALMIGHTY".
Always remember that the people you trampled upon on your way up a ladder will be the same set of people you're likely to pass on your way down, so cause no problem for others because if you do, they'll become your very problem one day. Finally, even banana stems will one day become dried leaves.
THINK ABOUT THIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by MrCork: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
player007:

Its obvious you are still a kid, that been said let me school you a little.Nothing in life is worth fighting for. Your best clothes are someone's rags, your account balance which you see to be loaded is someone's donation at a function, your most cherished house is someone's farm house.Your good paying job is someone's allowance.
So what is the squabble all about? Life is too small to feel bigger or better than anybody. We're all naked to death says Steve Jobs. Nothing can save us from it. I hate to see people who brag about wealth, beauty, intelligence, level of education, fame and material possessions. There's nothing you've achieved in life that no one else has never gotten. There's only one thing that is worth bragging which is "YOUR BELIEF IN GOD ALMIGHTY".
Always remember that the people you trampled upon on your way up a ladder will be the same set of people you're likely to pass on your way down, so cause no problem for others because if you do, they'll become your very problem one day. Finally, even banana stems will one day become dried leaves.
THINK ABOUT THIS

^^^STORY....clearly u & KingRex1 dont have money coz if u do, u will boasssst aboutrrrrit....and how comes the broke onemploy homebase men like u like to give us Londoners addvise?...ae we on the same level?....i dont like broke people!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by KingRex1(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
MrCork:

^^^STORY....clearly u & KingRex1 dont have money coz if u do, u will boasssst aboutrrrrit....and how comes the broke onemploy homebase men like u like to give us Londoners addvise?...ae we on the same level?....i dont like broke people!! (no oofeinse) angry
Nah, only the less privileged given a lil privilege brag the way you do, nd dats as far as u can ever reach.

You need pity, funny enuf i dnt pity you.

Dumb brat!
Re: Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice Shatters Records Earning Over $160 Million. by MrCork: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2016
player007:

THINK ABOUT THIS

.... anyways..am comin to that nigeria place in 2 week to spend pounds Stalin..... £500..do you pior people have DVD in that nigeria place ..sef?..it looklike fax machine but use for watchin movie. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Muslim Girl Twerking / Ibiza Weekender's Imogen Townley Shows Off Incredible Weight Loss In Skimpy Two / What Did Davido Mean By "Banana Fall On You"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.