Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons (1026 Views)

Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics) / Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos / Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons by fulanimafia: 1:08pm On Mar 28, 2016
The efforts of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) to clamp down on drug traffickers received another boost as the agency arrested men who drove a truck full of Cannabis sativa (Indian Hemp) among cartons of biscuits and cheese balls.

The suspects who are 27-year-old Iheanacho Chinweuba and 33-year-old Uche Enuosa were both arrested around Odeda area of Ijebu-Igbo in Ijebu North local government area of Ogun State. Their truck which was impounded was discovered to be containing 3,542.25kg bags of Indian Hemp.

The NDLEA boss in Ogun state, Bala Fagge stated that the drug traffickers were bringing in the hard drug for consumption for the residents of Ogun and Lagos states. Bala Fagge said: “A white Mercedes Benz Truck with registration No: Lagos KJA132XN was intercepted at Odeda axis of Ijebu-Igbo, Ijebu North Local Government. “The truck carrying biscuits and cheese balls was found to contain 295 big bags of dried weeds of cannabis sativa weighing 3,542.25 kilograms. Two suspects were apprehended and are assisting in further investigation.” The younger of the suspects, that is Chinweuba is an indigene of Nsiala-Ngwa local government area of Abia state. His accomplice, that is Enuosa hails from the capital of Delta state, Asaba.

They both revealed that they were on a mission to distribute the Indian Hemp in Ogun and Lagos states before they were intercepted. The hard drug was perfectly wrapped and placed at the interior sections of the truck’s container, while the exterior section was filled with the over 300 cartons of biscuits and cheese balls. Chinweuba stated that he was married with kids. He said: “It was joblessness that led me to this. All my hope was on this cannabis shipment because I know that if we are successful, my family would be happy this season. “The cartons of biscuits were to hide the drugs but it is unfortunate that we were arrested and my dream has shattered.” While in Enuosa’s words, he said: “I am a plumber but due to lack of work I decided to drive the truck. I have no savings and the only way I can travel home is to engage in cannabis business.”

https://www.naij.com/677877-shocking-men-caught-hidding-indian-hemp-among-biscuit-cartons.html

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons by TippyTop(m): 1:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
This should be in crime section, No?
Re: SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons by Sasuwa(f): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hausa/fulani have buhari, yoruba have tinubu and igbo has Nnamdi kanu . Thing done balanced
Re: SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons by TippyTop(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
fulanimafia:

The front page seems more appropriate.

What could be the logical reason behind the spate of drug trafficking among Ibo youths? Lives are destroyed daily due to the activities of these merchants of death.

I am not Igbo but I'd advice you to remove the log in your eyes before telling others to remove the speck in theirs. Your region only boasts of youths into Islamic fanaticism, poverty, cattle herding, killings etc.

Name one good thing from the north apart from waiting for our resources to be shared amongst you leeches up north.
#SayYesToResourcecontrol#

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons by TippyTop(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
The NDLEA boss in Ogun state, Bala Fagge stated that the drug traffickers were bringing in the hard drug for consumption for the residents of Ogun and Lagos states.

Oshogbo weed never do, abi?
Re: SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons by divinehand2003(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
It is a crime, hence it's in the crime section.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons by fulanimafia: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Sasuwa:
Hausa/fulani have buhari, yoruba have tinubu and igbo has Nnamdi kanu . Thing done balanced

However Buhari is in the Presidential villa, Tinubu is in his Ikoyi mansion, while NK is in Kuje Zoo. Balanced indeed.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons by Philistine(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
The name of the tribe speaks for itself 'igbo',meaning indian hemp.

4 Likes

Re: SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons by BMedia: 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
Seun lalasticlala fp material.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons by whitley(m): 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
Weed,keeping nigga's happy since 1914

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons by mackhunter77: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
why hide Indian hemp? I thought research revealed it can kill cancer? abi na pirated Indian hemp be dis?

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons by ItzTun3chi(m): 2:03pm On Mar 28, 2016
whitley:
Weed,keeping nigga's happy since 1514
grin grin
Re: SHOCKING: Men Caught Hiding Indian Hemp Among Biscuit Cartons by sotall(m): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2016

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Be Aware Of Dis New Scam Trick... / Married Woman Dies In Hotel, Lover Flees (photo) / Four Hardened Criminals Finally Caught In Nkwerre, Imo State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.