Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out (806 Views)

Please, Which Brand of Laptops Have Highest Battery Life ? / More Than 750,000 Lenovo Laptops Have Spy Ware Pre-installed In Them / My New HP 6735s Is Giving Me Headaches! Please Help Out, Computer Gurus! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out by Olusharp(m): 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
Hello,pls i need help with my laptop one is a dell product of recent it wrote "Clock time stopped" and it would't display any other thing apart from that.. the other laptop if i plug the cable it will on then few seconds later the laptop will off,but the cable will show sign that it is still working..i need help
Re: My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out by godfrey01(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Match straight to an engineeer for help... For the one that shows clock one thing one thing, consider formating it... But first back up your files
Re: My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Olusharp:
Hello,pls i need help with my laptop one is a dell product of recent it wrote "Clock time stopped" and it would't display any other thing apart from that.. the other laptop if i plug the cable it will on then few seconds later the laptop will off,but the cable will show sign that it is still working..i need help
1)your laptop should be AMD right?
2)hope you don't usually charge your laptop with smaller generator(i pass my neighbour)
3)are you sure the fan is working perfectly?
4)hope you're not fond of keeping your laptop on the bed or rug?
5)if it persist you then, check your motherboard.
Re: My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out by Olusharp(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
unpredictedone:

1)your laptop should be AMD right?
2)hope you don't usually charge your laptop with smaller generator(i pass my neighbour)
3)are you sure the fan is working perfectly?
4)hope you're not fond of keeping your laptop on the bed or rug?
5)if it persist you then, check your motherboard.
1. By AMD ,i don't know what you mean
2. i don't charge with generator
3. it makes some loud noise..like say dem dey grind pepper
4. I do place it on the bed
5. I am not s computer engineer so i don't know where the mother board is..
Re: My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out by shawlxAk(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2016
If you can get into BIOS setup, restore BIOS defaults. If the problem persists, take it to an Engineer to replace the CMOS battery.

As for the other laptop, does it display anything on the screen before shutting off? Try resetting the BIOS settings as well. Try removing and reinstalling the physical RAM.

Olusharp:
Re: My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out by Olusharp(m): 4:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
shawlxAk:
If you can get into BIOS setup, restore BIOS defaults. If the problem persists, take it to an Engineer to replace the CMOS battery.

As for the other laptop, does it display anything on the screenx before shutting off? Try resetting the BIOS settings as well. Try removing and reinstalling the physical RAM.

the second laptop do display the normal view o...it will just switch off when window is about to load
Re: My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out by bright1985: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
If u are in lagos I can fix it for u call or whatsapp me 08064404857
Re: My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out by shawlxAk(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2016
Any error messages before eventually shutting off? It could be overheating. You mentioned that the fan is very noisy -- you may want to have that looked at as well.

Consult an Engineer near you.

Olusharp:
the second laptop do display the normal view o...it will just switch off when window is about to load
Re: My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out by Olusharp(m): 10:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
bright1985:
If u are in lagos I can fix it for u call or whatsapp me 08064404857
where are you in lag?
Re: My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2016
Olusharp:

1. By AMD ,i don't know what you mean
2. i don't charge with generator
3. it makes some loud noise..like say dem dey grind pepper
4. I do place it on the bed
5. I am not s computer engineer so i don't know where the mother board is..
sometimes the screen due display some funny lines before shutting down right?
pls stop keeping the laptop on you bed but it you must do so, make there's may be a book or any hard plane surface to avoid heat in the system.
Re: My Laptops Have Some Issues...pls Help Out by khorlynz(m): 11:03am On Mar 29, 2016
Watzapp me on 08035844996 and let's have a discussion on how to go about it.

(1) (Reply)

We Design E-commerce Websites Like Konga / What To Buy Visafone Modem / Gaming Laptop Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.