Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Can You Find The Six Words Hidden In The Picture? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Find The Six Words Hidden In The Picture? (943 Views)

NOUN Disowns Fake Exams Questions On Buhari. See the picture of the exam questio / These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How many Water Melons are there in the picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Find The Six Words Hidden In The Picture? by Frosti(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Can you find them?

Re: Can You Find The Six Words Hidden In The Picture? by JayGreen23(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2016
FP.
Mirror
Tiles
Couch
Cat
Stray undecided
Omg... can't believe I registered to join nairaland today and made FP.
I dedicate it to Nigerians who voted PMB today in history. Una do well ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Can You Find The Six Words Hidden In The Picture? by kaycexx(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2016
mirror
tiles
cat
straw/stray
couch
Re: Can You Find The Six Words Hidden In The Picture? by damola44(m): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cat.
Tiles
Straw
Mirror
Couch
Eel
Re: Can You Find The Six Words Hidden In The Picture? by xender(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2016
old sh¡t e don knack fp befor

bhu for the sake of it undecided

COUCH on the the couch
STRAP on the broom
CORD behind the T.V monitor undecided
CAT on the cats tail undecided
and TILE on the floor of the kitchen tongue
Re: Can You Find The Six Words Hidden In The Picture? by Mikkystorm: 3:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Couch , Mirror , cord , tiles , cat , Strap.(for the broom).. They say my eyes rock!
Re: Can You Find The Six Words Hidden In The Picture? by CHEUARIN: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
COUCH
CAT
CORD
TILE
STRAP
MIRROR

1 Like

Re: Can You Find The Six Words Hidden In The Picture? by CHEUARIN: 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
COUCH
CAT
CORD
TILES
STRAP
MIRROR
Re: Can You Find The Six Words Hidden In The Picture? by Subsidy101(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
JayGreen23:
FP.
Mirror
Tiles
Couch
Cat
Stray undecided
Omg... can't believe I registered to join nairaland today and made FP.
I dedicate it to Nigerians who voted PMB today in history. Una do well ooooo
my son u really made FP
Re: Can You Find The Six Words Hidden In The Picture? by JayGreen23(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2016
Subsidy101:
my son u really made FP
Or am I mistaken? I used to see people rushing for FP. lolzzz

(1) (Reply)

Final Year Project Topics And Materials In Computer Science. / Oou 2016/2017 Admission In Progress / Tai Solarin University Of Education Post Utme Screening/ Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.